From February 13th to the 16th, enjoy a 50% discount on selected items with your other half! And if you feel really ready, maybe you may try the new Bride and Groom costume? But if you're not there yet, the new decorative items may seduce you instead...

On this special occasion of Saint Ballotwine, enjoy a 50% discount on a selection of Boutique items to increase your chances of finding your other half! OK, it might not be victory yet... but if you play it with finess, you may stop kissing Gobballs to compensate for your lack of affection, and finally wear the new Bride and Groom costume

But if on the other hand, celibacy fits like a glove, the new decorative items may be more attractive...

From February 13th to the 16th: -50% on a selection of love dedicated items, new handsome costume that will fit Bride and Groom according to your gender, and 4 new decorative items for your Haven Bag:

If after this you do not see life in pink... We are not sure of what it would take!

GIFT YOUR BOUTIQUE ORDER TO A FRIEND!

This special arrival can be a good opportunity to make gifts.

You can now have unlimited generosity with your friends, thanks to the "Give to a friend" option available at the time of confirmation of your order in your cart.

Saint Ballotwine is a good occasion to give gifts to your friends.

You will be able to look for the nickname of who you would like to send a gift to.

Warning: You must be logged in to use this feature, and it will be the entire cart content that you will be gifting, so make sure to only have the items you would like to gift as part of your order!

This page has been shared 1 time(s)

Karakedi 13 February 2014 18:25
Thank you Sabi. Yes more costumes haha

Keep up the good work!!

PS: Sabi would you be kind to answer my email in your Ankama-box please?
Asthis 13 February 2014 19:48
I love more costumes but I don't like that they change according to your gender. That's not very trans friendly. :c
Community Manager
[Sabi] 13 February 2014 20:09

(Karakedi @ 13 February 2014 18:25) *
Thank you Sabi. Yes more costumes haha

Keep up the good work!!

PS: Sabi would you be kind to answer my email in your Ankama-box please?

Thank you!

A reply is awaiting you.

(Asthis @ 13 February 2014 19:48) *

Thanks for the feedback it has been shared also from the Spring has Sprung event with the team.

In the meantime we also have new forum avatars during Saint Ballotwine for all you!

They will be available until the 17th so let's share the Saint Ballotwine spirit in the forums!
Ambitious Crackapult
Celay01 13 February 2014 20:12
I like these new costumes changes with gender. I hope all costumes can get it soon. There is really awesome costumes in game but i can't use because it is for female characters.
Karakedi 13 February 2014 20:26

(Sabi @ 13 February 2014 20:09) *

(Karakedi @ 13 February 2014 18:25) *
Thank you Sabi. Yes more costumes haha

Keep up the good work!!

PS: Sabi would you be kind to answer my email in your Ankama-box please?

Thank you!

A reply is awaiting you.

Thanks a lot Sabi, I appreciate it.

Two more questions.

Will we have St. Valentine Event in order to obtain Pink Gobbal Costume and Purple Tofu Costume?

On General Discussion I made a topic about those Costumes and some people said that these 2 were related to Valentine Event but another player said that we won't have an event this year once again, is this true, can you confirm this?

And if later is the case, can you maybe give some info how to obtain those 2 Costumes, or is it still a secret?
Short Strich
Mariallium 13 February 2014 20:44
Finally a suit with a stovepipe-hat! "four score and... oh wait I'm a few days early heh"
AwkwardPillow 13 February 2014 21:12
I kinda like the new costumes, Bride one is a bit over-done in my opinion (i love the dress but cape is eh) new furniture looks ace! Wondering if the Event is going to be doable for the Valentines day thigns?

Also (sorry for rambling ;u I love insignias but im not very fond of the gender different ones, like i love putting my character in opposite gender outfits (because some suit other genders as well) and its kinda upsetting that i cant put say my female cra in the male Spring costume
Nox16 13 February 2014 21:13
i will not stop kissing gobballs!
Lazy Bow Meow
Dire-Goblin 13 February 2014 22:25
This avatar seriously looks perverted ;D