WAKFU Animated Series: Meet the Special Episodes Info - 2014-02-06 23:45

As some of you may know for the past few months: 2014 marks the return of the Tofu Brotherhood! We are preparing 3 new special episodes of 45 minutes each, and here is a special preview just for you...

This new adventure will take place a few years after the end of season 2 and rest assured, that your heroes will have lost nothing of their courage (or their personality...).

We now let you preview this very special trailer!

You may have noticed that the style in these episodes is slightly different from the usual episode style. This is an evolution from our normal animation technique, and one that we would like to pursue further as we look towards the future with the hope of producing more series and, if possible, more episodes of WAKFU.

So what do you say? Do you have now an idea of ​​what awaits you? Share your thoughts about what you may think the adventures of Yugo, Amalia, Percedal, Evangelyne and Ruel will be next!

Also the Kickstarter campaign for WAKFU: The Animated Series is still underway on the Kickstarter site for the English dubbing of the series. We are so pleased to be able to meet our fans around the world and we are so thankful for their support as well as yours! New stretch goals and rewards have been created exclusively for the campaign such as Blu-Ray packages of the series or exclusive illustrations, join the adventure: Here!

Nun Shall Pass
SSBKewkky 07 February 2014 03:31
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for what's coming next. If there's anything that Wakfu hasn't made me dislike, it's the show. Looks like Ogrest will play a big part here, looking at the 6 dofuses piled together.

The animation quality looks fantastic. I'm pretty happy with that direction! A style unique to Ankama that's pleasing to the eyes as well.
Fadedscourge 07 February 2014 04:15

(Sabi @ 06 February 2014 23:45) *

I'm excited, but I thought this piece of information was important.

Will we see what happened with Sadlygroove's, and Evangelyne's baby? As we know, she was pregnant at the end of season 2. I'm hoping to at least see the 2 year old .

Narcissistic Larva
Chronah 07 February 2014 04:28
Wow, this is really exiting, I actually wasn't expecting this
Ecstatic Whisperer
Seguchi-sama 07 February 2014 04:42
Yay, cool. New stuff to watch. But.. What's with that flat coloring..? Without shading, the picture is way less appealing than it used to be in seasons 1 & 2. It really disappoints me, the animation could be done better.
Speechless Crobak
Tavish-DeGroot 07 February 2014 05:10

(Fadedscourge @ 07 February 2014 04:15) *

(Sabi @ 06 February 2014 23:45) *

I'm excited, but I thought this piece of information was important.

Between the 10th and 14th seconds of the Kickstarter video, you can see what looks to be a character concept sheet for the special episodes.

Between Grovy and Eva, there are two kids, most likely twins.

Ambitious Crackapult
Soundtrack8 07 February 2014 08:34
Whats Kerub doing there? o:
Grizzled Dandelion
Catoonist 07 February 2014 16:17

(Soundtrack8 @ 07 February 2014 08:34) *
Whats Kerub doing there? o:
Incredible that he's still alive isn't it? But since Joris is also part of Wakfu maybe it's not that crazy. I also read somewhere that these three episodes will "combine" Wakfu and Dofus (the both series).
Lazy Bow Meow
Pinly 07 February 2014 20:20
Cant wait until the new episode is out i really want to see that really soon
Featherless Piwi
zaneayre 07 February 2014 20:47
It may not be that Kerub has lived that long, it might be Xelor meddling. If there's one thing I've learned from watching tv, if you don't see the character die, that doesn't mean they're dead. And sometimes even then, they can still come back.