Another of the Multimen is available to test for free this week in WAKFU and it is : BEELZEBUG. This « Fire » Brother-in-Arms is a specialist in ranged attacks, while his primary mission is to have your back, be careful that you do not get burn! Discover everything you need to know about this Multiman before testing him in- game!

Beelzebug does not stand on the front line, but this doesn’t stop him from keeping his ennemies at bay! By using wisely the spells of this "Fire" Brother-in-Arms, you will provide an opportunity for your allies to run through all of your burning enemies!

The “Flighty” spell allows you to quickly move away from a monster, and you will just have to use “Molten Ember" to burn your enemies at long distances.
And if you really want to reduce them to ashes, "Eruption" and "Magma Jet" will raise the temperature: The first creates an eruption that can be very useful to help an ally in trouble, and the second will project a powerful jet of magma but with a limited range.

If you like to play with your guild, the power of "Scaraleaf Blood" will help you do even more damage, because its power will depend on the number of your allies...
And if you are the type to taunt your opponents, increase your internal temperature with "Furnace" to increase your power and range, and finish them with "Pyroclast" for some extra damage...

Beelzebug is available to test for free until the next maintenance. And if it matches your gameplay, you can buy it from the Boutique with all the progress that you might have made while testing him. Try him today!

This page has been shared 1 time(s)

Short Strich
Mullion 21 January 2014 17:20
One of my favorite Multiman
Ambitious Crackapult
Celay01 21 January 2014 18:30
Did i travel in time? I remember as Beelzebug was first test sidekick.
Drelkag 21 January 2014 18:56
Anyone know how long it takes for Ankama to answer tickets? I bought a 4 pack of Multimen Thursday and never received them, sent in a ticket the same day no answer.

And I'm able to test Shadow today, not Beezlebug.
Nun Shall Pass
SSBKewkky 21 January 2014 20:28
I thought we had enough of these multimen announcements. Seriously, wtf? They've been out for over a month, who DOESN'T know they exist? Beelzebug is even one of the weakest and crappiest.

Who's even gonna buy these with the upcoming dungeon key requirements? I'd rather multiaccount now than use these crappy excuses of party fillers. At least that way, when a friend dc's in a dungeon, I don't have to leave then spend two keys just to have the last party spot filled, when just adding a friend or a multiaccount would only cost one single key.
Neneko88 21 January 2014 22:01
sorry sabi but he's not even free this week..it's shadow. and I really dont think anyone should waste money on multiman anymore after the nerfs you're going to give them next patch.
Featherless Piwi
GrimUndead 22 January 2014 00:15
Multiman announcement again...i wanna puke
Nun Shall Pass
Soundtrack8 22 January 2014 03:07

(Neneko88 @ 21 January 2014 22:01) *
I like how they say " Discover everything you need to know" but fail to mention upcoming nerfs.

This is also quoted from sabi after the last round of multimen spams.
" On another note I am making note that these are making some of you uncomfortable and will adjust our news publishing based on that feedback. "

You literally look like youre shouting LOOK AT OUR BACKGROUND!! BUY THEM QUICK!!! BEFORE THEYRE NERFED!!!
Community Manager
[Sabi] 22 January 2014 07:36

(Drelkag @ 21 January 2014 18:56) *

And I'm able to test Shadow today, not Beezlebug.

I have created a ticket report thread: Here, for you to share any ticket number you may have that I can share for you with the support team for review.

Thank you for the report regarding Beelzebug, I will inform the team to get it fixed.

(Soundtrack8 @ 22 January 2014 03:07) *

(Neneko88 @ 21 January 2014 22:01) *

This is also quoted from sabi after the last round of multimen spams.

The changelog of the next update is still subject to change and will be updated shortly. I suggest to make sure to share your feedback there and keep an eye on it.

I understand the frustration with the news regarding the Multimen but they are also a new feature for WAKFU which needs to also be shared with any new players coming to our website, so it is expected to see a news regarding them once in a while in order to keep everybody informed and we have adjusted our publishing based on the community's feedback already.
Soft Crackler
sockstoyourdoor 22 January 2014 14:47
Now that they are nerfed junk who cares!