Were you Spoiled for Kwismas? Info - 2013-12-27 06:00

This year, Father Kwismas's little helpers were a little... special! As you know, Multimen have an ubiquitous influence and it has been decided that besides being at your side, they would also accompany the old bearded man in his "World of Twelve Chimney Tour"! At least we were lucky, they could have replaced the reindeers instead of the little helpers...

With Kwismas just over, there is a question that may be burning everyone's lips: So what did you get as a gift? Or more precisely, which Multiman did you find at the foot of your Kwismas tree?

What! Your collection is still incomplete? Wait a minute, how do you plan a new in-game strategy for 2014 if you do not have the Multiman that you wanted?

This must be addressed immediately and we have exactly what you need:

The good news is that Lumino and Shadow are still offered as subscription gifts until January 10th: Lumino is available with a 6 month subscription and Shadow with a 1 year subscription and this in addition to the usual subscription gifts. Which still leaves you a few more days to benefit from this special offer!

And as another option, the Multimen are also available in the shop for 5800 Ogrines each, but as well in packs at a discounted price. Create your perfect duo thanks to the Pack of 2 Multimen for 9000 Ogrines or even your ultimate Sidekick team thanks to the Pack of 4 Multimen for 14000 Ogrines!

While Helping Father Kwismas's around the many chimneys of the World of Twelve, your fierce and courageous Sidekicks, the Multimen wishes you Happy Holidays!

Ancient Eradicator
GodIsWithUs 27 December 2013 15:52
Let the "Stop spamming us with Multiman ads" comments commence!

On a more serious note, where is the December Letter to the Community?
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey
RaVeN-Fifteen 27 December 2013 16:29
what he said.
Krisnick 27 December 2013 17:04
You guys are liars, the dam multimen eat my exp when i have them in my group. When i don't i get more exp. You guys said ..no they do not share ur exp...
BlackClover 27 December 2013 18:33
To my knowledge, they effect the experience curve the same way adding another person in the group would effect it - though they themselves get 120% the experience you receive during the fight. Various factors influence how much experience one receives in a fight. Your group size vs enemy group size as well as your individual level verses the individual levels of the mobs.

If with multi men you have more people then the mobs you are fighting, it will eat of some of your experience. If you are fighting mobs outside your level range, you will lose experience. I've had no issues with leveling with multi men when taking into account these parameters.
Speechless Crobak
Spazturtle 27 December 2013 18:51

(Krisnick @ 27 December 2013 17:04) *
MultiMen don't share exp they get their own.
Ecstatic Whisperer
Seguchi-sama 27 December 2013 19:28
Posting more (really annoying) multimen ads while keeping ignoring the bug section. Yes people everyone go buy a thousand multimen and watch how they all are "leaving" battles and don't break pp locks.

You lose my last bits of respect, Ankama.
Kikuihimonji 27 December 2013 21:16

(Sabi @ 27 December 2013 06:00) *
Wait a minute, how do you plan a new in-game strategy for 2014?
I'd like to ask Ankama the same question.

Where's the roadmap for 2014? How can i plan my in-game strategy for 2014 if i don't know what you will change? I am not gonna gamble with pandora's box because i might regret it (and i already did when i pre-ordered sub during beta days after wich you changed classes without informing us, without asking us if its ok to change it).
Overweighted Chafer
FurmentalAlchemy 27 December 2013 21:20
Yawn. Another Multiman ad. Yes, they're nice, and yes, I use them pretty much all the time. But why don't you (As in Ankama, not you in particular, Sabi x3 ) get to fixing all the bugs related to them like +Range not correctly applying, failing challenges when they shouldn't or "leaving" battle and not contributing PP to breaking locks as they should. Then perhaps I, and several others, wouldn't be as jaded every time they see one of these blatant advertisements.

I know this will probably fall on deaf ears anyway... and yes, Sabi. I have already reported all these bugs, several times in fact. There are threads about them in the Bugs sub-forum. I'm sorry for bringing all this up on this thread, but it IS an advertisement thread after all. People should know the bad with the good.
Community Manager
[Sabi] 27 December 2013 21:31

(GodIsWithUs @ 27 December 2013 15:52) *
Let the "Stop spamming us with Multiman ads" comments commence!

On a more serious note, where is the December Letter to the Community?

The intention wasn't to "spam the community with Multiman ads" but to remind the community that the special subscription offer is limited in time; which was the goal of it.

On another note I am making note that these are making some of you uncomfortable and will adjust our news publishing based on that feedback.

(Krisnick @ 27 December 2013 17:04) *

Quite a quick conclusion there. We are not trying to lie on any level and I recommend to read up on this post for extra information regarding sharing your experience with your Multiman.

Quote from the post: "Since the Multimen take a % of the XP received from the character who controls them, it is best to target monsters in the level range of the character itself."

(Seguchi-sama @ 27 December 2013 19:28) *

You lose my last bits of respect, Ankama.

I am sorry that you are feeling this way Seguchi-sama, the Multimen were made to be a great enjoyable strategy tool for you guys, as well as being your perfect Sidekick.

Now as we know any new feature can involve possible bug investigation and improvements along the way. I wanted to make sure that you all knew that we are monitoring your reports and are investigating them, even when we don't always reply right away.

Your investment in the Multimen is important to us and it is our duty to make sure that we take care of any issues when presented with one.

I hope this helps give a bit more reassurance.