Keep him by your side, and you’ll make Skale the happiest fish alive! Give him a few monsters and villains to bite every day, and he’ll be like Shark on the beach of Bilbiza… Discover the “Water” Multiman: Skale!

Skale is always to first one to dive into things, especially when it involves getting his teeth on bad guys. You’ll often first notice his fin, and hear him hum a threatening tone as he gets closer. When his enemies finaly notice him, he often says “You might not have noticed it yet, but I’m about to bite!”

To create him, Ereziah Melkewel skillfully mixed the Turquoise Dofus to… A Shark!

Learn more about the “Water” Sidekick
TrendyKid 06 December 2013 17:13
Yay, this is the one I've been waiting to see. I love the water element. Skale will definitely be in my lineup!
TommyTrouble - Member (+) - 06 December 2013 17:39
those lips, sigh... I need him!
shnyder 06 December 2013 17:57
well.. that es-SKALE-ated quickly!
SeriousBelly 06 December 2013 18:42
Awesomeness!

The Astrub Knight better get his own video!!!
TheMightyShell 06 December 2013 20:09
He looks so silly with his fish face, but I suppose that's the price of the package. He seems like a great asset to any team, and I am a big fan of rebound mechanics. He will be a day one purchase for me, looking forward to it!
0Cataclyst0 06 December 2013 22:27
*Watches Skale give range to Iop*

So like, I want that for my Feca, but Iop........?
IllPalazzo 06 December 2013 23:17
Aquaman i m choosing You! happy
Nox16 - Member (+) - 07 December 2013 02:31
Mr-buddy2u - Member (+) - 07 December 2013 09:34
Nox16|2013-12-07 02:31:15i was messing around with skale... idk about him im not saying hes bad just... i just dont see who could use him to extreme effectiveness. he has cool skills ill grant him that being able to make someone dodge always, give ap, range, damage buffs.... hmmm idk maybe when yyou need support i guess.
your a xellor so skale is redundant
TommyTrouble - Member (+) - 07 December 2013 15:58
Tested him out, his ability to keep buffing a target with 1x perfect dodge each turn was a lifesaver for me on Beta, for escaping wabbits and lenalds.

Definitely going to enjoy using him, gotta find summons that benefit from an additional 2ap buff, now. He's an Osa's best friend in a lot of ways.