Don’t miss the opportunity! Beginning on December 1 and through December 25, come back every day to open the Advent Calendar.

From December 1 to December 25, get a new gift every day. Avatar Gallery, Wallpaper, In-game item? Get ready for surprises!

Just log on the WAKFU website from December 1st and open your Kwismas Haven Bag.

The most assiduous will get a special gift on the 25th. Make sure not to miss a single day!

Important note: The websites are set on French time (GMT +1). The dates will therefore change at 11 PM GMT / 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST.

Happy Miliboowolf
Taku- 02 December 2013 10:45
Might want to mention whether or not you're going to cover for the people who didn't know it started yesterday (because you announced it on the second), or those that found it yesterday but found it too late (because it's based off of the timezone in france, meaning people last night who tried to get 1st were too late), and those that might not see this until tonight, wherein the same problem will happen again (missing the first and second day).
Community Manager
[Troyle] 02 December 2013 10:46

(Taku- @ 02 December 2013 10:45) *

We will be giving out the reward of the first day to everyone.
Lazy Bow Meow
Soulbound90 02 December 2013 12:15
I appreciate it when Ankama (wakfu) is fair considering Dofus started on the 1st, thanks guys.
Eccentric Moogrr
Elistah 02 December 2013 12:58

(Troyle @ 02 December 2013 10:46) *

(Taku- @ 02 December 2013 10:45) *

We will be giving out the reward of the first day to everyone.

Does this also mean we will qualify for the gift for getting all the days at the end??? If it doesn't that kinda sucks for those of us who were unable to click the day it wasn't posted for us....
Speechless Crobak
kurokat 02 December 2013 14:32

(Elistah @ 02 December 2013 12:58) *

(Troyle @ 02 December 2013 10:46) *

(Taku- @ 02 December 2013 10:45) *

We will be giving out the reward of the first day to everyone.

I would also like to know this too. I didn't see anything on this yesterday, so didn't get the day 1 present either and I would hate to miss out on the insignia just because I didn't know about the event.

- Kat
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey
sevenatbest 02 December 2013 14:32
Troyle. You say you will give the first day to everyone. This is not the case for me. My first gift is grayed out and says too late to pick this gift, my second day already had a star on it as if I had collected my prize, but this gift was with the star THAT WAY AS SOON AS I VISITD AND LOADED THE PAGE. I checked my accounts in game gift interface and I can find no new gifts (I have accumulated lots that I have not collected from interface so maybe tell me what it is, it could be there but i don't think anything is) I just found this today, it most certainly was not up yesterday morning Eastern U.S. time.
Speechless Crobak
kurokat 02 December 2013 14:41

(sevenatbest @ 02 December 2013 14:32) *
Same, grayed out day 1 back, star already on day 2..... Was still able to click on day 2 and get the item (wasn't sure if the star just meant that it was the current day), but day 1 is of course grayed out still and cannot be clicked on.

- Kat
Bellaphone Lover
neroatsushi 02 December 2013 16:45
star means the day
Narcissistic Larva
Celover 02 December 2013 18:00
I started checking this event as soon as I saw it, on november 30th at maybe 18 00 gmt, And I kept checking to see if the advent was working, because if I could get it loaded to the right site then post myself a shortlink, so I could easily do it everyday, but I couldnt find the advent calender the night before, or the first day, and now its the second day at 17 00 gmt that I finally get the page to load from the advertisement on the wakfu loader. I sure hope we get this fixed, otherwise it would be like anakama to not start the advent calender until the second so noone gets the special gift.