Starting today! All of the Boutique is 50% off! Except the Makabras and Scroll of Absolution. Only THREE days total! This Super Sale is running on Thanksgiving on November 28th, Black Friday November 29th, and Cyber Monday December 2nd. Get the goods while they last!

Shop till you drop or your Dragoturkey tells you so!
This three days sale is only running Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Everything will be 50% off!* So hurry up before it's all gone!
(*Except Makabras and Scroll of Absolution)

SNEAK PEAK AT THE SUPER SALE

Musketeer Costume

Original: 1200
SALE: 600

Smithmagus Hammer

Original: 600
SALE: 300

What are you guys still doing here reading this announcement!?
This sale will cover Thursday, November 28th

(8 AM GMT/ 3 AM EST/ 12 AM PST)
to Saturday, November 30th
(8 AM GMT/ 3 AM EST/ 12 AM PST)

as well as Monday, December 2nd
(8 AM GMT/ 3 AM EST/ 12 AM PST)
to Tuesday, December 3rd
(8 AM GMT/ 3 AM EST/ 12 AM PST)!
So go check it out!

Browse the Boutique!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your card contains an item with the promotion, and an item without, the promotion will not apply. Please make sure to purchase both separately to receive the promotion correctly.

Member
KHfan22 28 November 2013 22:18
However there is the problem of the inability to actually purchase ogrines in certain accounts due to a reason Ankama does not want to reveal. So I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to take this amazing deal. :/

A slightly discouraged customer
Skai
H0p3l3ss 29 November 2013 00:25
i have that same problem kfhan, even if i make a new account. nothing.
Member
TommyTrouble 29 November 2013 01:15
Nosebleed on those hammers. Dunno if it's an angry nosebleed or a happy nosebleed though... Micro transactions are very tacky and disrespectful, but.... I....

Interesting, I went to Checkout, and the discounts stopped displaying. Looks like it wants to still charge full price. So I'm putting off my purchases on the off chance it's glitched. Any ideas, Ankama pplz?
Lazy Bow Meow
Aaron101 29 November 2013 02:23
I was hoping for a discount on subscription or ogrines itself, oh well guess me and the buddies will stay unsubbed until maybe when we all have nothing better to do.
Overweighted Chafer
milordDen 29 November 2013 06:40
we need more sale!!! -50% isn't serious! Give -80% to us!!!
Community Manager
[Sabi] 29 November 2013 08:12

(TommyTrouble @ 29 November 2013 01:15) *

Hi TommyTrouble,

The discount should correctly be displayed and apply the discount, as it is to me, could you try again and confirm if you are still running into this issue please?

Thank you.
Member
TommyTrouble 29 November 2013 10:44
It seems to be working properly for me now, thanks Sabi!

Now, how about that Beta Server adding those Sidekicks to test out? I need my fix!

And... what of the Stuffed Dragoturkey for Skank Hiving?
Grizzled Dandelion