Discover the new content that will be implemented with the update of July 30!
Read the complete changelog here.
Today, we reveal the first part of the new content that will arrive in game on July 30.
The second part describing additional improvements and bug fixes will be communicated in the coming days.
In this festive adventure island aimed to Level 85 and above, you will find new families of monsters, quests downright "Jelly", colorful dungeons... Only one thing will be prohibited: boredom!
The party will go on throughout august with two dungeons opening in the following weeks!
Before landing on the island, you can already read the Devblog that should give you a better idea of what to expect on this island, and watch (again) this trailer:
Relics will be very powerful equipment, but you will only be able to equip one at a time on your character!
And if you’re one of those who completed all Almanax quests since their implementation on September 18, 2012, you might be interested in what follows…
To celebrate the implementation of the ultimate Almanax reward, which will be a Relic Insignia, we will offer the title “Almaniac” to all those who obtain it between July 30th and September 18th (11:59 PM Server Time), day of the one year anniversary of the Almanax!
From July 30th, your character will be able to reach level 125, and train on Frigost where the last monsters families have had their difficulty rebalanced… And their XP as well! If the heat of Bilbiza isn’t your style, then you know where to go!
Also, the spell system will evolve as they will now be balanced up to level 200. Masteries, resists and damages have all been adapted. You can read all about it on this Devblog.
A Devblog was already posted about the Xelor, while the Stasis branch changes can be found at the end of this other article.
Take the time to read them and plan how to better use the respec that will be offered for the occasion!
- Gain and Loss of Citizenship Points will now be based on a fixed cost, and a percentage (varying with the laws) of the character’s CP. This should bring real consequences to your decisions!
- Non-aggression state will now evolve: If you are being attacked in the 15 minutes that follow a previous attack against you, your non-aggression state will last 15 minutes (instead of 5), then 30 minutes, etc. until a maximum of 3 hours.
- Handymen will now be able to craft Dungeon keys!
- Gathering professions will be automatically learned: this will apply to all newly created characters, and also the existing ones. If you were missing gathering professions, the missing ones will be automatically added to your professions.
- Implementation of a limitation to 12 AP and 7 MP outside of combat. The current system limits builds to only a few viable sets. We noticed a very limited interest for unique and crafted items. The AP/MP limitation as well as the addition of more interesting unique items should solve most of these problems. We invite you to have a look at this Devblog, to get the complete explanation.
- Finally, some abilities will see their evolution adapted: everything can be found on this Devblog.
These are all the novelties that you will find for your Haven World, and that should finally convince your guild leader to start bidding!
On this month of July we will add terminals giving you access to the mini-games of Bilbiza!
We also want to let you know that in a next update we will simplify the access to rewards in the Trool Fair, and add new ones! We will tell you more in the next weeks.
Still, the map received a significant overhaul! Our goal: have more coherence with the history of the World of Twelve.
The complete changelog can be found here.
Comments (66) Comment on the forum...
Elistah - Member (+) - 26 July 2013 02:45
I'm wondering if theres any leeway for the Title on the almanax thing considering how many quests were either bugged and unable to be completed, or maintenance happened during the only hours certain mobs spawned. Dunno about the other servers but Nox has had 17 glitched/unfinishable dailies so far and i think ive gotten maybe 6 of those tokens back through dealings with support...
jackolo 26 July 2013 02:54
Will frigost gear be rebalanced in this update?
TheFleasGuild 26 July 2013 04:17
Hey why not use that beautiful map when we are choosing boat destinations rather than that increasingly cluttered list we have at the moment
SterlingW 26 July 2013 04:47
Yea you guys are right that i many quit this game because of unnecessary nerf now is AP MP Limit (LIMITING Fair Game play for ALL)
Pakonitan 26 July 2013 05:23
Let me get this straight. The Relic insignia is only for those who have a total of 360 almanax tokens right? That's a shame, had I known mounts were going to be replaced with this I would've saved all my tokens. Now I have all these costumes and titles from back when the almanax glitched alot and it looked like I'd never make it to a mount. It's the only thing I'm disappointed about, everything else looks pretty good so far.
Shaleigh1 - Member (+) - 26 July 2013 07:11
SterlingW|2013-07-26 04:47:25Yea you guys are right that i many quit this game because of unnecessary nerf now is AP MP Limit (LIMITING Fair Game play for ALL)
Anyone who quit because of that is just ridiculous as nobody had ever passed that limit before anyway...
This allows you for more freedom now, not less.
HakazabaJub 26 July 2013 07:28
Well, technically we can have 13ap with 2 sat rings, but ive never seen anyone do it
foomats 26 July 2013 08:59
Loving the new map
Rimali - Member (+) - 26 July 2013 10:30
TheFleasGuild|2013-07-26 04:17:14Hey why not use that beautiful map when we are choosing boat destinations rather than that increasingly cluttered list we have at the momentGood idea!