Thank you for all of your feedback as it is important to us and appreciated.
Here is a little more information that I wanted to share with you from Azael:
- The invisibility system of the Sram is on the table to be reviewed.
- We preferred to announce one class revamp per patch rather than to say that yes we are working on it and nothing happens... We reduced it to one class each time to have enough time to communicate with you, take into account your feedback and follow-up after the patch, as there are only five patches left for 2013, we must make the right choices.
Rules of the game:
- The AP/MP limitation will not constrain the players, this limitation is due to the upcoming level change and it is a rule modification that allows us to have a lot more of opportunity behind it, but a Devblog explaining the principle of the limitation and how it will impact the game is on the way.
- As you will see in the coming months several small rules will be amended to pave the road for the big revamp (lAP/MP limitation and Profession rules for example).
- The spell change to Lv 200 will not only affect damage, but also the distribution of exp. and therefore the elemental mastery. As you will discover, the multi element build will be much easier than before, it is even one of the objectives of this evolution.