I'd like to point out my highest hopes here.
- Spells balanced up to level 200
- Non-aggro state
- Bilbyza - yaaay!!
- Trool fair
- "Finally we will also use this time to correct the bugged content, instead of trying to rush new content." - HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES YES THANK YOU FINALLYYYY.
What I'm most bothered about (it makes me really nervous):
- Limitation to a maximum of AP/MP - wasn't there some sort of 12 AP limit? This number is already hard to reach (I talk about penalties), what's the point of this new limitation. It sounds like upcoming huge and frustrating nerf.
- Frigost: Rebalancing of the families, experience gained and sets -- does it mean you're going to nerf the experience? Now it's the only way to level up our 110+ characters.
- Panda revamp. Where the hell is it?? I can't wait for it. ;_;
My conclusion: more good than bad, you're finally stepping on the right way I presume.