A reminder of the auctions that will begin tomorrow, and a final look at the current auctions on Remington, Nox and Amara.
Now, let’s take a look at the current auctions (prices taken at 12:30 PM GMT / 8:30 AM EST / 5:30 AM PST):
AmaknaMost expensive – Remington: 155 300, Nox: 488 500, Amara: 303 100
Least expensive – Remington: 3 200, Nox: 49 000, Amara: 100
BontaMost expensive – Remington: 787 100, Nox: 303 100, Amara: 300
Least expensive – Remington: 2 900, Nox: 13 900, Amara: 100
BrakmarMost expensive – Remington: 22 600, Nox: 30 200, Amara: 1 400
Least expensive – Remington: 3 200, Nox: 1 400, Amara: 0
SufokiaMost expensive – Remington: 206 900, Nox: 444 000, Amara: 400
Least expensive – Remington: 8 400, Nox: 800, Amara: 0
Tomorrow at 7 PM (server time), the following Haven Worlds will be put on auctions:
- Amakna - Amakna Village
- Amakna - Crusty Road - Center
- Amakna - Traff Algar Square - East
- Amakna - Traff Algar Square - West
- Bonta - Bonta Ruins
- Bonta - 5th Bond Avenue - Center
- Bonta - Pancake Bridge - East
- Bonta - Pancake Bridge – West
- Brakmar - Brakmar Village
- Brakmar - Weapons Bridge - West
- Brakmar - Gobblard Boulevard - East
- Brakmar - Gobblard Boulevard - West
- Sufokia - Sufokia Village
- Sufokia - Gutted Plaza - East
- Sufokia - Fiery Walk - East
- Sufokia - Fiery Walk - West
As a reminder, to participate in the auctions your guild must be level 3, and only the leader (or anyone with the appropriate rights) can bid. Bids will be of a fixed amount: 100 Kamas until the auction reaches 1000, then 200 Kamas until 2000, and so on. Kamas are directly taken from your Guild Bank, and given back once another guild bids higher than you.
To those who will become owner of the very first Haven Worlds of the World of Twelve, here’s a small reminder on how to get started with your acquisition!
btw, aggro guys was from Cluster guild (remington), better not to trust them.
1) Only people with the permission to build in HW are allowed to open and close doors. That kind of defeats the entire purpose.
2) Random cosmetic objects like statues etc can only be moved by the person placing them and can even be placed by people without any permissions to the haven world. So it is possible to just spam statues etc and block of roads and passages just for the lulz. Nobody else can remove those obstacles then but the person that has placed them.
Troyle, please look into this asap.