This weekend, Ankama is joining the celebration of comics, games, anime, and geek culture that is MCM Comic Con London! We will have games, prizes, swag, giveaways, computers set up where you can play DOFUS and WAKFU, and a shop jammed full of merch so adorable your face could melt off

Top ten reasons to come to MCM London this weekend:
  1. Meet your fellow gamers and give them hugs/indian burns, as appropriate.
  2. Shop for geek gear, comics, action figures, manga, trading cards, and other unique merch at the dealer stalls.
  3. Play DOFUS and WAKFU from the floor of the convention and lord it over your friends!
  4. Get special deals on Ankama artbooks, plushies, and toys without worrying about shipping costs.
  5. Participate in games of skill and chance (like Bilby Toss and Fight Your CCM) at the Ankama booth to win prizes both in-game and RL.
  6. Experience world-class cosplay at the the MCM Comic Con Theatre.
  7. Be one of the first people in the UK to try out the Krosmaster board game in English.
  8. Meet actors, authors, artists and directors from your favorite shows, animes, comics, movies, books and games.
  9. Play DDR and a host of retro console and arcade games at the Retro Gaming Theatre.
  10. Meet the DOFUS and WAKFU community team and improve your score in Six Degrees of Lichen!

So now you know what's waiting for you this weekend in London, head to the MCM site and get your tickets now!

As a reminder, any convention goes who visit our booth wearing WAKFU or DOFUS cosplay will receive a special gift from Ankama!

Eccentric Moogrr
nishantjung 22 May 2013 15:01
cool!!!
Currychan 22 May 2013 15:35
Oooh, i wish i could gooo, i wish i was in london ;3;
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey
RaVeN-Fifteen 22 May 2013 15:38

(Troyle @ 22 May 2013 14:31) *
As a reminder, any convention goers who visit our booth wearing WAKFU or DOFUS cosplay will receive a special gift from Ankama!

YESS!! REAL LIFE FAIRYWORKS!!
Featherless Piwi
Realm-Ervin 22 May 2013 20:48
im already wanting to go as a sacrier cosplay, 2 problems tho, i dont have a equipment to make it nor the money to travel there xD, but it sounds like a lot of fun
Bellaphone Lover
neroatsushi 23 May 2013 00:56
Yeah me too...but if last time was great then this time is gonna be epic ,and all money I'll get now probably going to sub
TommyTrouble 23 May 2013 03:45
If I could attend, god, I would have giant signs protesting all the crap Ankama throws at it's playerbase. I hope someone has the wisdom to protest what they're always doing wrong in Wakfu. It'd be worth the ticket price IMO to get them pinned in a corner in real life and let them have a piece of my mind...
TheFULLM3TAL 23 May 2013 04:10
OMG I WANT TO GO THERE BUT I CAN'T QQ I DONT HAVE THE MONEY ONE DAY ANKAMA AND I HOPE THEN YOU FIX THINGS SO I DON'T KILL YOU ^-^
Community Helper
JerryDB 23 May 2013 13:11

(Troyle @ 22 May 2013 14:31) *
Get special deals on Ankama artbooks, plushies, and toys without worrying about shipping costs.Participate in games of skill and chance (like Bilby Toss and Fight Your CCM) at the Ankama booth to win prizes both in-game and RL.Be one of the first people in the UK to try out the Krosmaster board game in English.

I know someone who loves plushies .

I would enjoy giving our CCM a fight in a skill and chance game (I would not go easy on him).

Playing kromaster in-real life would be worth a go, Nox FTW.

I love free stuff especially from Ankama.

Have fun everyone who is going, don't forget to take lots of picture.
Currychan 23 May 2013 15:41