In order to make sure that our subscription offers match your expectations, and that everyone finds the option he wants, we just created a new poll about recurring subscriptions.

Following the adaptation of our payment options, due to the merge of EN and NA communities, the one month recurring subscription appeared on the International version of WAKFU.
While this was something new to International players, North Americans were used to have more recurring subscription options.

This brings us to the question: How do you feel about our recurring subscription offers?

Please take the time to answer this poll, in order to help us identify your needs, and maybe adapt our offers.

Thank you.

Eccentric Moogrr
Elistah 21 March 2013 10:06
Why is there no option on the poll for the year subs? Personally i LOVE!!!! paying once then not needing/having to worry about the sub again until the following year. The other subs are more for people who either do not plan on hanging around or are in unstable/uncertain financial situations (or any number or other reasons). The poll should still have an option for the year subs...
Lazy Bow Meow
ellieliz1 21 March 2013 10:18
I love play this game but I not see why we have to pay as when this game first time it was all free and lots of People online and now that you have to pay I not see a lot of People on this.
Ugly Gobball
ForgottenOne 21 March 2013 10:21
To be honest, a 3 month recurring subscription would be an alright idea. Due to my situation at the moment, I'm never sure of having money from one week to the next, so I can't exactly enjoy that method. The pay once and pay again is tried and true.
Featherless Piwi
evangelyneTHEcra 21 March 2013 11:21
i would have to agree with ellieliz1. i am pretty sure there is another way you guys can make money with having people buy subscriptions. its called advertising. but this should be free again, that would be perfect
Dokushuuuuu
Rokugatsu 21 March 2013 11:41

(ellieliz1 @ 21 March 2013 10:18) *
No, this game was never free. People could only play for free in the beta, for obvious reasons...
We have to pay for the game because someone had to make this game and have to update it regulary. Keeping the servers up and running is not free either.
Eccentric Moogrr
Velore 21 March 2013 12:02
"I don’t use recurring subscription." Nuff said.
Overweighted Chafer
milordDen 21 March 2013 12:53
What is recurring subscription?? What it's different from simple subscription???
Lazy Bow Meow
333305123456789 21 March 2013 12:55
The best way its to buy ogrines with kamas and then use them for subsription. and not subsripped people should have a way to earn kamas (like Dfous)
Overweighted Chafer
milordDen 21 March 2013 12:56
>No, this game was never free. People could only play for free in the beta, for obvious >reasons...
>We have to pay for the game because someone had to make this game and have to >update it regulary. Keeping the servers up and running is not free either.

You are right!
I

and i wanna cirilic font in this game!!!!!!!