The Encyclopedia: Phase 2! Info - 2013-03-12 11:00

While your entries for last week are being reviewed, we already announce the next families for which you will get to send screenshots!

Already addicted to the Encyclopedia? Let's not waste time and reveal the next monsters families for which you can submit screenshots and avatars:

If your screenshot is selected, you'll receive Bronze Tokens directly on your account! Also, your Ankama nickname will be displayed with the screenshot!

Eccentric Moogrr
Velore 12 March 2013 11:20
Drop Rate % is the best thing since Heaven Bag Chests... but I don't really get it.
Royal Gobbal as a 1% Chance to drop Royal Gobball Helmet and it unlocks with Party Prospecting 400 or more... now... if I have an Enutrof with 300 Prospecting and one more person with passive 100 PP... how does it affect this 1% Drop Chance?
It will be 3%? 30%? Tbh I have no idea how to calculate this... any ideas?
Ecstatic Whisperer
Chrolo 12 March 2013 11:23

(Velore @ 12 March 2013 11:20) *
It will be 3%? 30%? Tbh I have no idea how to calculate this... any ideas?
there are so many threads about pp in general discussion. Please read them
Eccentric Moogrr
Velore 12 March 2013 11:53

(Chrolo @ 12 March 2013 11:23) *

(Velore @ 12 March 2013 11:20) *
It will be 3%? 30%? Tbh I have no idea how to calculate this... any ideas?
there are so many threads about pp in general discussion. Please read them

Oh I know that... and yet... not a single one gives me a 100% confirmed and explained answer.
There are only theories. Would be nice if Devs could explain this correctly.
Short Strich
Maramax 12 March 2013 12:19
PP multiply the drop rate the same way elemental damage multiply damage

(without considering the base 100 hidden from the char sheet)
0 PP 50PP 100 PP 200 PP 400 PP
35% 52,5% 70% 105% 175%
1% 1,5% 2% 3% 5%
0,1% 0,15% 0,2% 0,3% 0,5%

formula is : base drop rate * Total Real PP / 100
Grizzled Dandelion
Pokiehls 12 March 2013 13:09

(Velore @ 12 March 2013 11:53) *

(Chrolo @ 12 March 2013 11:23) *

(Velore @ 12 March 2013 11:20) *
It will be 3%? 30%? Tbh I have no idea how to calculate this... any ideas?
there are so many threads about pp in general discussion. Please read them

There are only theories. Would be nice if Devs could explain this correctly.

What's the big mistery about this?
If the enutrof has 100 passive pp + 200 real pp and another person has 100 passive pp, the drop rate will be 3% drop chance for the enutrof, and 1% drop chance for the other person with only the passive pp.
Teethless Sharkie
MakoSeraph 12 March 2013 15:59
After submission, I see this "Loading" window on the upper right of my screen. It already tells me I've submitted something and if chosen I'll be pocketed 5 tokens, but I want to know if that loading thing is suppose to complete whatever it is it's doing for the submission to be "processed" proper.
TommyTrouble 12 March 2013 17:50
PP is not that difficult, omfg folks, stop asking.
Narcissistic Larva
Domesday 12 March 2013 20:30
don`t forget to make the chance of droping which might needs prospecting

and even spells of the enemys
Short Strich
UrbanBunny 12 March 2013 22:25

(Velore @ 12 March 2013 11:20) *
It will be 3%? 30%? Tbh I have no idea how to calculate this... any ideas?
I'm not gonna list all the dropable items for royal gob. For example. Enutorf, who has only 100 passive pp will be able to get Royal wool(25%),cloudy key(80%),Imperial gob set items(1%)..... and so on. But team made up from enutrof with 300pp and other player with 100 passive pp will add out 400pp. That means Royal Gobball Helmet will be unlocked. This item will be added to that list of items that your team will be able to get after death of royal gob. After death players with higher pp will have better change to get royal gob helm. Enutrof has 3% and other team mate has 1% only.