As it was announced in the devblog about the new Respec feature, the Scroll of Absolution is now available in the WAKFU Boutique.

Additionally to the automatic Respec offered at level 30 and the monthly ingame quest, you will now be able to get a Scroll of Absolution directly in the WAKFU Boutique.

This scroll allows you to teleport to Master Kano’s instance where you will be asked to redistribute your stats and specialties points, as well as your spells experience. You will also have the opportunity to test your build on training dummies.

The scroll is consumed when used and you will only be allowed to purchase one per week, and per account. It is not tradable.

Narcissistic Larva
Ugly Gobball
Destined175 29 January 2013 17:05

(Ryuujikyon @ 29 January 2013 17:01) *
3k QQ
T_T
Naraevo 29 January 2013 17:35
5 euros for 1 scroll?!? Like seriously? I think if you would put it for 800 you would have larger income from it (rather sell 5 times for 800 than 1 time for 3000)
Ecstatic Whisperer
Chrolo 29 January 2013 17:37

(Naraevo @ 29 January 2013 17:35) *

It's not supposed to be easy or cheap. They dont want people changing build every week. It is just a last resort if you build your character wrong.
For this you still have the ingame reset, so you dont even have to spend real money on it.

To be honest i was expecting an even higher price for it.
Ugly Gobball
Caitz 29 January 2013 18:00
I must agree with Chrolo, I'm glad the price is not too low. Will definitely buy if I need it, besides what r u crying about u got 2 free respecs...
Naraevo 29 January 2013 18:06
Well I dont know ... pay for 1 respec almost like for 1 month ... (but dont get me wrong, I appreciate this option, but if anything happens for example during respec (get disconnected and then spawn outside) and then I have to wait 1 month or pay €5 ... it is simplier to create new character and grind it for month). And if 800 is too low, then something between 1500 and 2000 would be better (not so high and also not so low).
Ecstatic Whisperer
Chrolo 29 January 2013 18:10

(Naraevo @ 29 January 2013 18:06) *

you dont spawn outside if you get disconnected. That issue of you got heard by the devs and they fixed it.