Brace yourselves, the World of Kwismas, with its gifts and snowball fights, is coming!
After the darkness of Al Howin, the World of Twelve could surely use a bit of fun, and celebration.
Good thing that Father Kwismas was already close by, and decided to stick around for a while!
This year, the Kwismas celebrations will start in the Trool Fair!
There you will find a new attraction, which will catapult you to the World of Kwismas.
As soon as you set foot on this “new world”, your character will be directly affected and will see his spells replaced by 4 new exclusive ones! Characters of all levels will be able to enjoy the celebration together with:
- A “Pvp” area especially designed for the wildest snowball fights of the World of Twelve,
- Gifts that can be placed under the kwismas trees and will only open from December 25th,
- 2 Dungeons, Father Kwismas' lair and the Father Kwismas' house,
- An exclusive quest line designed for kwismas, that will reward you with the new emote “Throw A Snowball”,
- 5 titles including the “Father/Mother Kwismas” obtainable with one of these quests,
- 5 achievements, one of which will require you to throw 100 snowballs,
- But also 12 Haven-Bag decorations, 5 new monsters, 1 Kwismas set, 5 consumables and 3 fairyworks!
So prepare your warmest cloth, and get ready to set on a new enchanted adventure from December 18th to January 11th!
And I do agree with Kikuihimonji. It is new content, and sure it's something that could convince people to subscribe to take part in; but it's Kwismas season! It is fair if some/most of it is limited to subscribers, but f2p should be able to share some of the Kwismas spirit too. *cough* Or perhaps grant f2p the opportunity to somehow earn themselves a little subscription time to be able to participate, even for just a few days *cough*
*cough* bug exploiters.. hear my plead and attack..*cough* xD