Vote for WAKFU in the 2012 MMOsite Reader’s Choice Awards and help your favorite MMORPG climb to the top!

From December 3rd to January 6th, MMOsite.com offers its readers to vote for their favorite MMO in various categories.

WAKFU has had the honor to be nominated in 3 of these categories:

In order to vote, you’ll only need to visit the Event page and click VOTE under the WAKFU logo. Also, if you log in your MMOsite account, you’ll have a chance to win various prizes!

Your game needs you!

Squited Arachnee
ZeraKoN 10 December 2012 10:33
Go for it Wakfu !!!

Uh... every time I click on "Vote" it popups a message: "Vote failed!".
I already registered on the site and confirmed the email address...

Uh... It worked only after I clicked on "More" and used the "Vote" button on that page... =P
Bellaphone Lover
TheLockFilm 10 December 2012 13:07
favorite strategy MMO he, Wakfu let hope the LoL player wont find this site or you will lose that categorie.
the best graphic sorry agian but Terra is for me the better one
but non the less i wish you guys good luck with it. Hope this will get more players in but you guys have diffulty time with it i think
Grizzled Dandelion
Vonboe 10 December 2012 13:30
It's funny course Wakfu's graphics is one of the main reasons why I always find myself coming back to this games, I just love the creativness and graphical layout of this game instead of always seeing the some generic "3d asian" styled graphics over and over again...
Narcissistic Larva
PurpleShadowXD 10 December 2012 14:14
I hope wakfu wins in Best graphic namination because it really deserves it, trust me I played all the MMO games that I thought had a good enough style and graphic to suit my artistic needs (want to become graphic designer so I needed something to look at xD) and Wakfu is the only game in which I found graphic more enjoyable than i searched for, so Wakfu you have my vote
Happy Miliboowolf
Sting-Shotter 10 December 2012 15:45
Cool, i voted for wakfu on everything.
Good luck Wakfu.

~Greetz, Sting-Shotter
Narcissistic Larva
Domesday 10 December 2012 15:49
That wakfu needs is bug fixs on the astub sewers. Wakfu is even from the series of dofus
Ugly Gobball
Skynin 10 December 2012 15:56
'' you’ll have a chance to win various prizes! '' what prices? o.o
Lead Community Manager
[Troyle] 10 December 2012 15:59

(Skynin @ 10 December 2012 15:56) *
'' you’ll have a chance to win various prizes! '' what prices? o.o

Thos from MMOsite:
"During the event period, if you log in your MMOsite account to vote, you will not only have a chance to get generous MMOGold, but also have a chance to win iPad2, iPhone 4S , Kindle Fire, Xbox360, Playstation 3, Wii, PSP 3000, Nintendo 3DS! Cast your votes now!"
ShyNHigh 10 December 2012 16:10
But, Ankama, the world's ending at 21st December..