You can’t take your mind off these arenas? The spirit of competition inhabits you? Or you simply want to stay informed about the best gladiators on your server? This new section is made for you!

The WAKFU home page celebrates its new section: the Arena leaderboards!

Coming with the new season of the Mobile Arenas, we will now publish their leaderboards directly on the WAKFU website.

With just a few clicks you can stay informed about the current leaders of each Mobile Arenas in the World of Twelve. And that’s not it; you will also see the complete composition of each team and details about their score… And that, for each server!

Information will be updated in real time, allowing you to stay up to date and make sure you stay number one, or learn the name of your competitors… Without need to log into the game!

If you didn’t see it yet, you can already find the list of our first Champions of the Arena, published on the forums last week!

See the leaderboards now.

Soft Crackler
Resonate 06 November 2012 17:42
I don't think this will encourage people to participate in arena at all. Arena is like something a normal player'd do less than five times in your whole Wakfu experience, just to know what it's like.
Nillii 06 November 2012 17:53
Oh hey, I can see myself in the rankings, now I don't have to run over there to check if I was beaten

Sorry Zen, I stole your statue.

Arenas are interesting challenges, and some people do them to get the rewards. It would be more fun if you could get the rewards in some kind of cumulative manner so that even if you're not strong enough to get a high enough score in one fight, then at least if you're stubborn enough to keep trying you can get something for your time.
Ugly Gobball
KidWicked 06 November 2012 21:50
I love that wakfu trailer its awesome the panda , iop girl xD makes me giggle in awesomeness all the time
Cygni 07 November 2012 00:15
WTF? 1 ani made 600 KK points in aerfal? Cheats? Luck ? Or skill? Or a mix of everything...
Soft Crackler