While all prepare for the celebration of Al Howin as expected, dark powers work in the shadows and threaten the safety of the World of Twelve. In taverns, a word jumps from lips to lips without ever being said out loud: curse. And anxiety grows while a feared date approaches: October 25th…
To be honest, Al Howin wouldn’t really be Al Howin without one of these old curses! This year, from October 25th to November 5th, participate in our exclusive event and hunt down the trouble makers in the World of Twelve; and above all, the one that started it all: a dreadful Witch!
For this 2012 vintage, Al Howin offers you:
A unique quest setting you on the trails of the Witch, including:
- An exclusive dungeon available in Astrub for the duration of the event,
- A legion of Cursed Gobballs,
- Villagers with unusual appearance, the “Pumpkwinner”,
- Almokens to win.
New rewards to unlock in the game:
- 3 achievements linked to the Al Howin quest,
- 2 new Insignias,
- 6 items in the theme of Al Howin,
- 2 exclusive titles,
- 2 Haven-Bag decorations.
Additionally, the Boutique will receive the following items next week:
- Ghoul Costume (Insignia and elements)
- Pumkwin Orange (pet color)
- Stuffed Borbat (decoration)
- Stuffed Cursed Gobball (decoration)
- Borbat Tree (decoration)
- Vampyric Gate (decoration)
- Skeleton (decoration)
And also don’t forget the Almanax quest of October 31st, Asid, which will be about digging graves…
As you can see, this year, it’s time to get down to business! You have a curse to fight, a witch to educate, and a lot of Pumpkins to turn into soup! But don’t worry: once the threat is dealt with, you’ll have time to celebrate with a lot of costumes and sweets!
See you on October 25h and get ready to be-witched!