Here it is! The first part of the WAKFU Mag #2 is now out! You know what that means? That you’re just a few clicks away from playing the Foggernaut class!

But before you do so, let us remind you that the WAKFU Mag #2 is not only about the Foggernauts (well, it mostly is…).

Here is a list of what you will find in the first part of the Magazine:

• A complete article about the Foggernauts

• The next issues of the Remington comic books

On September 18th, the complete content of the magazine will be unlocked, with the addition of:

• A complete guide about Astrub and its hidden secrets

• A guide about the Forfut island

• Community pages about the Circle of Heralds and Fan arts

Once again please keep in mind that the access to the Foggernaut will be directly granted to the account that was used to purchase the Mag, so make sure you log into the right one!

Ready? What are you waiting for then? Click here already!

Grizzled Dandelion
Istola 14 September 2012 18:26
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!11!!!!
Grizzled Dandelion
Jebusiscomingrun 14 September 2012 18:39
Haha finally I can buy the Magazine and get access to the Foggers.

Oh! Wait a minute, no I can't since your confirmation of order page will NOT let me continue when I select the confirm button...

Cheers Ankama not only did it take forever for you to release this but people who don't already have 2000 ogrines can't even buy it... I'm under the presumption that others are also experiencing the same issue, I've cleared my cache too, even tried 2 web browsers.

Any suggestions?
Narcissistic Larva
sakuragikun 14 September 2012 18:39
I wanted to get it, but I'm having trouble buying Ogrines. When I click the "Confirm Order" button on the "Order Summary" screen, nothing happens. I guess my fogger will have to wait...
Ecstatic Whisperer
Hudski 14 September 2012 18:57

(Jebusiscomingrun @ 14 September 2012 18:39) *
Any suggestions?

Waiting patiently? I mean, I know I keep saying this but getting upset (and aggressive!) about this just isn't a good way to behave. Especially since all the unhappiness is going to be washed away once it's fixed and you can get the magazine Then you'll look back and think "Gosh, I was being so silly!".
Grizzled Dandelion
Jebusiscomingrun 14 September 2012 19:06

(Hudski @ 14 September 2012 18:57) *

(Jebusiscomingrun @ 14 September 2012 18:39) *
Any suggestions?

If only I was as optimistic as you are... I'm upset because Ankama seem incapable of doing anything without some sort of issue arising. It's a shame to watch a team scew up again and again when the game has so much potential.
Ecstatic Whisperer
Hudski 14 September 2012 19:09
I'm optimistic because the game has a lot of potential. I know Ankama are going to sort it out and I know that the game needs us with it if it's ever going to be the game we want it to be.

It'll take a lot of time and patience but someday we'll get there and then all of this is going to be "Haha! Do you remember that time when the Ogrines purchase wouldn't work on foggernaut release day? Oh man those were the days."
Senior Moderator
[MOD]O-Respeitador 14 September 2012 19:12
Hey!

Try this:

O Respeitador
Ecstatic Whisperer
Hudski 14 September 2012 19:16
I did, and cleared my cookies.

**And did it on a second browser, which also didn't let me pay. And tried it on the Dofus.com site, which wouldn't let me pay.
Speechless Crobak
S48GSII 14 September 2012 19:24
I pay today-all ok at me...