Eskarina investigates on the origins of the new character class of WAKFU and some secrets about this robotic being are revealed by our developers. But that’s not it; we also managed to get an exclusive interview with a Foggernaut!

The mystery around this new character class is slowly unveiled…

This page has been shared 1 time(s)

Community Helper
JerryDB 06 September 2012 17:15
Amazing, Well done!!
Short Strich
keemsky 06 September 2012 17:19
fix your connections first! im having a hard time logging in to the game! always disconnected! it sucks!
Grizzled Dandelion
Freewinds 06 September 2012 17:32
Can't wait!

-Aquila
Grizzled Dandelion
Istola 06 September 2012 17:40
Looks great!
I have been saving a character slot for this class!
Lazy Bow Meow
Gen-X25 06 September 2012 18:30
Lookin' forward to it, Ankama. I hope this'll be worth the wait.

~Gen
Happy Miliboowolf
Sargent-Wiggest 06 September 2012 21:08
I still want to find out , how the stasis element will work without stasis equips/stats.

Show us more about the foggernaut!
Bellaphone Lover
ledes1020 07 September 2012 00:40
Uhh i liked Grou
Grrr
Lazy Bow Meow
joviceso3 07 September 2012 00:56
Hello,

I don't want to be negative, but the game has some serious bugs, who need fix, i understand your position as business, but, has a player, i think that dont matter how much content you try to insert or even keep up whit the expectations whit some of the basic bug, who keep happening.

I dont know if u have enough bug reports. But one thing that worries me the worse is that this game experiences a memory leak... If you just keep playing the game "normally" for some time, in average PC you will get repectitive breaks... It's boring.... And if the game frezees... Shutting down the process thru task manager doesn't even work... I dont know if u experience this. But i'm just trying to help.

Thank you and sorry for some text confusion...
Soft Crackler
Zadistforlife 07 September 2012 03:44
Interesting video.

I'm hoping this new Stasis tree isn't improved via the destruction of the ecosystem.... otherwise the ecologists are going to have an extremely hard time when Foggers are officially released. However I assume this will be the case regardless. Which would mean, I hope, that Masks might be the Wakfu counterpart, or something.

That being said it should be a good update! Now if only some new content was sneakily added as well, that would appease everyone.