Hosts: Izmar and Troyle (with Macha at the soundboard)Topics: Goultarminator, getting published in the DOFUS Mag, Ultimate Bosses, Class Balancing, spoilers, and your questions!
If you are the type who appreciated Izmar's performance this week, you can share that special moment with the world by downloading our handy-dandy Episode 35 ringtone. Disturb your friends and family and confuse your pets with every ring of your phone!
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- Dungeon Tips & Tricks (I'm always asking for these on the Forums...lol)
- PvP Class Tips & Tricks (I'm continually blown away by the sudden unexpected move someone does that I've NEVER thought of before!)
- A Class Comparison Chart. There's something kind of like this on Wiki, but I would LOVE to see an Ankama breakdown on this... see if they line up?
- Hide & Seek. Hide something ANYWHERE in the world of Dofus (in a dungeon, a mine, behind a tree, etc), with a HARD clue in the magazine. First person to find it gets their character presented (glamorously) in the following magazine! This could be a lot of fun! Maybe this has to be a code that can be entered 2 days after the release of the magazine, that way everyone has a fair chance to find it?
- List of top 3 guilds per server, and maybe a quote from the leader? Could be great publicity for said guilds. Also, might inspire lower level guilds to strive for that magazine page!
These are just a few idea's I had... as I think of more, I will list them. Also, if I have not listed them in the right place, please let me know.
Thanks & Great Podcast,
The Title : The Evolution Of Dofus !
i could help with information just email me some questions at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Im all Ears im sure lots of people remember the old dofus from the start anyways PM me at my Email : email@example.com
You made me feel like I would be facing the worst horror movie ever.
Anyways, I'll listen to this.
The prize for this week will be a full Cicada Set (as displayed in the screenshot below) and a Ross pet, so listen, submit your entry, and cross your fingers!