CAUTION: This week's podcast may cause deleterious effects in the minds of the sane and rational. We recommend not listening to this podcast while out of range of medical assistance or while operating heavy machinery. Approved for all mental patients of legal age. Ankama takes no responsibility for any unintended side effects on healthy brains exposed to Inside Ankama On Air Episode 35.

Inside Ankama On Air 35

Download the podcast

Hosts: Izmar and Troyle (with Macha at the soundboard)

Topics: Goultarminator, getting published in the DOFUS Mag, Ultimate Bosses, Class Balancing, spoilers, and your questions!

As usual, we revealed the identity of last episode's NPC. It was Lord Gobsage!

Congratulations to Syphnick, who was this week's winner! Enjoy your prizes, Syphnick! Sorry if we mispronounced your name!

And did you manage to survive Izmar's performance this week? If you got through it with your sanity intact and you know which NPC is responsible for what went down, you could win a rare DOFUS set! Just send in your guess with your account display name (and any tips on pronunciation we should know) to insideankama.en@ankama.com. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries on the next episode of Inside Ankama On Air!

If you are the type who appreciated Izmar's performance this week, you can share that special moment with the world by downloading our handy-dandy Episode 35 ringtone. Disturb your friends and family and confuse your pets with every ring of your phone!

Do you think you could do better than our CMs? Well maybe you can, and we're giving you the chance to prove it by opening the Epic NPC Theater to our audience! Just embody the NPC of your choice, record it in a mp3, and send the file to us at insideankama.en@ankama.com!

If you have questions you'd like to hear answered on the podcast, drop us an email (insideankama.en AT ankama DOT com), or better yet - leave us a voice message on Skype!

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

This page has been shared 1 time(s)

Sackrace 03 August 2012 17:44
I was watching the Olympics while listening to this. As soon as Izmar finished her NPC, Someone on the tennis won and the crowd cheered. They're cheering for you too Izmar!
Benja-might 03 August 2012 18:28
Magazine ideas:

- Dungeon Tips & Tricks (I'm always asking for these on the Forums...lol)

- PvP Class Tips & Tricks (I'm continually blown away by the sudden unexpected move someone does that I've NEVER thought of before!)

- A Class Comparison Chart. There's something kind of like this on Wiki, but I would LOVE to see an Ankama breakdown on this... see if they line up?

- Hide & Seek. Hide something ANYWHERE in the world of Dofus (in a dungeon, a mine, behind a tree, etc), with a HARD clue in the magazine. First person to find it gets their character presented (glamorously) in the following magazine! This could be a lot of fun! Maybe this has to be a code that can be entered 2 days after the release of the magazine, that way everyone has a fair chance to find it?

- List of top 3 guilds per server, and maybe a quote from the leader? Could be great publicity for said guilds. Also, might inspire lower level guilds to strive for that magazine page!

These are just a few idea's I had... as I think of more, I will list them. Also, if I have not listed them in the right place, please let me know.

Thanks & Great Podcast,
Benjamight
MsBellOberon 03 August 2012 21:40
Izmar! Thank you so much for the awesome shout out for Avarice guild on Zatoishwan. Our super awesome event-planner Aleena worked really hard on that
Former Subscriber
Your-dad 04 August 2012 04:48
Hello Izmar i have an idea you should make a part of the Mag about the evolution of Dofus and the evolution of the map art and spells classes and dungeon the whole thing

The Title : The Evolution Of Dofus !
i could help with information just email me some questions at : h8teu2@gmail.com

Im all Ears im sure lots of people remember the old dofus from the start anyways PM me at my Email : h8teu2@gmail.com
Former Subscriber
Danny-manster 05 August 2012 05:26
lol. have u guys ever realized that on the very top left the little dofus icon? its the OLD dofus icon. apparently they like the old dofus more also XD. the games still good aneway ._.
F2P Member
SorcererRico 07 August 2012 09:09
I have not played dofus in a very long time. Well I only played dofus 1 and I never tried to play 2 and it is still downloading. Its to slow
lolzo-leader 07 August 2012 09:13

You made me feel like I would be facing the worst horror movie ever.

Anyways, I'll listen to this.
Community Manager
[Izmar] 07 August 2012 23:29
Sadly, our sound technician was out this week searching for exotic loops in the jungles of Dubstepistan. This means that Episode 36 won't drop for at least another 7 days. There is an upside to this delay, however... now more of you have the chance to enter this week's Epic NPC Theater drawing!

The prize for this week will be a full Cicada Set (as displayed in the screenshot below) and a Ross pet, so listen, submit your entry, and cross your fingers!

kingemo 12 August 2012 20:23
nooo.. i miss assitent-cat.. she hopefully coming back next week