FR EN ES PT
Play!

Third part of our Rebalancing week, today we reveal the changes for Iops, Pandawas, Rogues and Srams.




Iop


Fire


Judgment: 4>70 (instead of 3>54)

Cost changes from 4AP to 4AP+1MP

Iop's Wrath: 8>90 (instead of 8>100)

 

The modification to Judgment should give new opportunities to Fire Iops. We also had to slightly reduce the Iop’s Wrath as it didn’t match our balance scale (due to the Explosion).

 

Earth


Impact: 2>26 (instead of 2>28)

Devastate: 7>75 (instead of 8>80)

Cost changes from 6AP+1MP to 5AP+1MP

 

We wanted to give more value to Devastate with a cost change: should give more builds variety.

 

Air


Jabs: 2>32 (instead of 2>30)

Flurry: 1>14 (instead of 1>12)

Gutting Gust: 1>20 (instead of 2>40)

Cost changes from 2MP to 1MP; 2/target

 

Since this branch is limited due to a lack of area spells or range spelsl, we thought it would make sense to slightly exceed our balance scale, with a small boost of Jabs and Flurry.



Pandawa


Water


Bubble Trouble: On target: 3>40 (instead of 3>34)

On the barrel: 4>45 (instead of 4>40)

Cost changes from 3AP to 1AP+2MP; 2/turn

Milk Wave: On target: 6>85 (instead of 5>73)

On the barrel: 7>95 (instead of 6>80)

Cost changes from 6AP to 6AP+1WP



Fire


Flaming Burp: 3>38 (instead of 3>35)

Light My Fire: 3>37 (instead of 2>18)

Cost changes from 2AP to 1AP+2MP; 1/target

 

This slight improvement of the Earth and Fire branches was reached thanks to damage and cost changes. The current overall damage output of the Pandawa was matching our balance scale; therefore we didn’t want to make more changes than necessary.

 

Earth


Bash Barrel: now limited to 2/turn

Blisskrieg: The pandawa now teleports until the 4th cell in line (not modifiable), and deals damages in line to the cells he passed through 

 

The Earth tree changes are mainly here to limit some abuses we could see in game.

 

Rogue


Earth


Piercing Shot: 5>65 (instead of 5>52)

Reduces the targets resists of 10%>100%

Range changes from 1-4 to 2-4

Cross Fire: 3>47 (instead of 3>42)

Blam: 5>68 (instead of 4>52)

Cost changes from 4AP to 4AP+1MP

Pulsar: 1/AP-MP>12/AP-MP (instead of 1>9)

 

We significantly improved the earth tree with changes of damage and cost. However we decided to limit the effect of Piercing Shot to avoid abuses on Boss with high resists.

 

Air


Slap Shot: 2>28 (instead of 2>30)

Boomerang Dagger: 4>51 (instead of 5>62)

CH: 6+2>76+12 (instead of 8+4>90+15)

Range can no longer be modified

Longsword: 6>80 (instead of 6>85)

 

The Air tree was lowered. Since the Air Rogue can easily access his opponent’s back, can reach very high air damage thanks to his Air Master passive, and has good CH effects, it could deal too high damages. We had to change that.

 

Fire


Barbed Fire: 2>21 (instead of 2>18)

Becomes the first spell of the tree

Burning Bomb: 6>65 (instead 4>40)

It is no longer possible to target someone directly with a bomb

Becomes the 2nd spell of the tree

Blaze: 4>48 (instead of 3>34)

Cost changes from 3AP to 3AP+1MP

Blinding Bomb: 4>50 (instead of 3>30)

It is no longer possible to target someone directly with a bomb

Flaming Claw: 7>91 (instead of 6>65)

Cost changes from 6AP to 5AP+1WP; 1/target

 

For the Fire branch, we decided to remove the possibility to cast bombs directly on a target since it was in opposition with one of the main interest to cast them on the ground. However, we improved the damages of bombs, and other spells. This should make the branch more interesting.

 

Support


Air Master: changes from 40% to 30% of the initiative at lvl 20

Runaway: Changes from 40 to 30% at lvl 20

Only applies to melee attacks and moves of 1-2 cells (instead of 1-3)

 

Sram


Fire


Hemorrhage: now takes the fire elementary damage of the Sram and the fire resists of the target into account.

Damage: 1 fire dmg for 2 of hemorrhage, instead of 1 dmg for 3

Cold Blood: 3>39 (instead of 3>37)

First Blood: 2>25 (instead of 2>23)

If the target is untouched: 4>40 (instead of 3>36)

Torment: Damages don't change

Damage bonus based on the HP % now works properly (no longer takes the resist)

This spell is of Sr'ambush type

Bled Dry: 4>53 (instead of 4>50)

Execution: 7>95 (instead of 6>80)

This spell is of Sr'ambush type

 

We improved this branch by slightly increasing spell damages and changing Hemorrhage that should take the Fire damage into account.

 

Water


Petty Theft: on a CH, the second AP/MP is stolen with 50% chance, instead of 100%

This spell is of Sr'ambush type

Sramshackle: on a CH, the second AP/MP is stolen with 50% chance, instead of 100%

This spell is of Sr'ambush type

 

Air


Fear: 2>25 (instead of 3>20)

Tricky Blow: 4>55 (instead of 4>45)

Forceful Blow: 3>40 (instead of 3>35)

+10% damage when hitting on the back at lvl 0; +30% at lvl 100 (instead of 30% everytime)

Guile: -25% damage during each turn (instead of -50%)

Trauma: This spell is of Sr'ambush type

 

We improved a few spells of the branch like Guile that should now reduce damages of 25% instead of 50%. This should offer more alternatives to Diversion and Look Around You in order to reach the target’s back.

 

Supports


Invisibility: At lvl 9 the spell costs 3AP+1WP (instead of 3AP+2WP)

Perception:+300 Perception on the first turn (at all levels)

Lvl0= +100; lvl9=+200 Perception the following turns

Loss of 6 Perception for each AP used, instead of 2

Loss of 20 Perception at the beginning of each turn, instead of 10

When invisible damages are divided by 2 except for Sr'ambush spells

Sr'ambush spells inflict normal damage but reveal the Sram, even with the Shadow Master passive

 

The Invisibility mechanic was too much of an advantage, and had to be changed. Now an invisible Sram will have reduced damage, except for some spells (called “Sr’ambush”) but these will reveal him directly. To summarize, the Sram will have the choice between stay invisible and harass the opponent with low damage, or deal high damage while visible. Furthermore, invisibility will last less time since we increased the Perception loss at each turn. To compensate all of that we decided to reduce the cost of Invisibility at level 9 to 1WP (instead of 2WP).

 

Double: Now has a fixed amount of AP, WP and MP (6AP, 4MP and 3WP).

The damage penalty doesn’t change (50% at level 0 and 100% at level 9)

 

We decided to give a fixed amount of AP/MP to the double. We thought it was too imbalanced to be able to have a summon with the same stats as its caster for a cost of 4AP+1WP, doubling the efficiency of the Sram’s gains in AP and MP (with stats and equipment) compared to other classes. With these changes, we tried to find the most adapted solution possible.

 

Diversion: Now has 40% chances to make the target look away at lvl 0 and 60% at lvl 100 (instead of 100%)

No longer triggers the Stabber state

No longer applies the Hemorrhage state



Here again, let us know what you think, and see you tomorrow with the Feca, Eniripsa and Xelor!

Be the first to share this!

Comments (100)
Overweighted Chafer
gmatahari 25 July 2012 16:06
good for fire sram..
Short Strich
BentKidz 25 July 2012 16:07
Honestly NOT looking forward to tomorrow's news  
Grizzled Dandelion
Istola 25 July 2012 16:09
Good work!
Overweighted Chafer
gmatahari 25 July 2012 16:13
but WELL !!...WHY DIVERSION GOT 60% CHANCE TO ACTIVATE ??? IT NOT PASSIVE SKILL...WHY !!!
Ugly Gobball
MendoimVerde 25 July 2012 16:25
Perfect
Scary Polter
Karakedi 25 July 2012 16:30
Not looking forward to tomorrow's news either, for both my eni and xelor
Ugly Gobball
Keijoxxxx 25 July 2012 16:30
lol "Bubble Trouble: On target: 0>40 (instead of 3>34)"
Is it first spell i see that hits 0?! x)
Bellaphone Lover
gregobb 25 July 2012 16:34
Indirect buff to fire/earth iops via gutting gust. Now as an Earth iop I can deal 1 more attack which means more power stacks yay

But earth still seems the weaker branch in the iop spells...
Tofurby on Diet
JesuisOMG 25 July 2012 16:40
I didn't get it.

Piercing shot chance now will level up according to the spell level?

And that nerf on Air Rogue was way too huge.

And for god sake... WHY NERF RUNAWAY? The 40% chance triggers already works as if it's 20% chance. And it's random 1-3 cells! 30% chance of run away and only random 1-2 cells?

There's no reason to level up that spell now.