We will be deploying a third hotfix on the 03/29/12, at 11 PM PST, lasting approximately 2 hours, to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.1. Here is a list of the changes that will be made.
Important InformationAttention! This patch is currently scheduled to be deployed at 11:00 PM Pacific Time, Thursday night.
For an update-to-date status of the game server and deployment process, please visit the Server Status.
- The Black Crow now invokes his Crobaks, even when players are out of Line-of-Sight.
- The Black Crow can no longer have his orientation changed while in combat (I.E. using a Sram spell).
- Bellaphones can now transform more than just players with "Double - Bellaphone", without causing issues with the combat sequence.
- Client crashing, due to having a deleted acheivement present in the acheivement tracking interface, has been resolved.
- The Boutique item "Valkyrie Insignia" now correctly display boots on the character.
- "Resurrection Mark" activates when the Eniripsa is “Transcendent”; in addition, it no longer destroys Chafers that are knocked out.
- The spell "Beacon Sneakin'" no longer can be used if the Cra is stabilized.
- "Windy Beacon" now displays the proper Area-of-Effect.
LOL WHAT ^
Don't you understand how everyone can't stand this crazily unbalanced op class?