Today, we reveal the new content
implemented on August 27th
Don’t trust their fluffiness: Wabbits are voracious little things! Or, vowacious…
You’ll have the opportunity to find out by yourself with this exclusive come back!
On August 27th, you’ll get to sail to Wabbit Island!
This new area will be the perfect place for characters from level 120 to 150
, and should prove a wowthy challenge…
If you want to know more about this new Adventure Island
(new quests, monsters families, dungeons and items), just check out its history
, and its content
Characters level up to 140
You read it right; Wabbit Island will welcome characters from level 120 to 150!
For the occasion, we will raise the level cap to 140
, and implement equipment that goes with!
But, before you rush headlong , here’s something you might want to know. Monsters families will have a combat bonus if your character has a lower level than the minimum level of this family
. For example, for a family level 135-150, this bonus will trigger against characters below level 135, and not apply against characters level 135 and higher.
If only some characters of your team don’t have the minimum level, this bonus will only trigger against them! Everything will be explained clearly in game with combat states.
Better prepare for real challenging fights against the last family of the island…
Revamp of the Eniripsa and implementation of Class respecs
It’s now the turn of the Eniripsa!
Discover all the changes brought to this healing class in this Devblog
A respec will also be offered to everyone
Warning: this will be the last “global” respec offered on WAKFU.
Starting from October
, we will only offer free respecs to the specific classes that received a revamp of significant changes
. Any minor modification or bug fixing will not lead to a respect. However, should a class receive many minor changes, we might decide to offer a respect as well.
In any case, we will always announce the classes
for which a respec will be provided, in the changelog coming with the update.
Novelties for your Haven Worlds
The auctions of this month
that had to be canceled prematurely will start over again when the servers reopen on August 27th
Starting from the following day, 4 new Haven worlds will be put on auction each week
We will also implement:
- New decorations in the Wabbit theme,
- New buildings: Stasilizer (allowing you to destroy monsters groups), Rotcere Bazaar (Kit Skill bonus) and Kama Minting Machine of level 2 (new recipe),
- Possibility to sit on benches and stools in Haven Worlds (and Haven Bags),
- New Handymen recipe: Wells,
- The standard in your Guild Hall and in front of the entrance of your Haven World will now display your guild colors.
The Dragon Pig is back
And he is not happy!
Of course, he used the opportunity to practice and perfect his technics
: new combat area, modifications of his spells, additional resists, and many other surprises await you…
We will give you the entire list of changes on Monday, in the complete changelog (expect spoilers).
Until then, get ready, and practice like never before!
Globalization hits WAKFU
Here’s something that should have quite an impact on the economy of the World of Twelve… To end the economic and demographic monopole of some Nations over the others, Markets will now become international
What this means is that you will be able to access the entire market from any Marketplace of your Nation… Say goodbye to unfair competition… Although…
Concerning taxes, the rules will remain unchanged
: the taxes of the Nation from which you’re trying to sell the item will apply. Only Haven Worlds and Kelba markets will remain independent and allow you to feed a parallel market…
Bug fixing and improvements
- [New] Level cap increased to 140: You will be able to reach level 140. Rules of progression will remain the same; you will gain 5 ability points and 5 specialty points with each level.
- Last respect for all: Due to the many changes brought with this update, a spell and aptitude respec will be offered to all characters, with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all characters that already have a respect quest running, if you are at the last step with the Jonk (“I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!”), completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the update tomorrow. This way, you will stay in the instance tomorrow and therefore receive 48h to operate a new Respec. Warning: this will be the last “global” respec offered on WAKFU. Starting from October, we will only offer free respecs to the specific classes that received a revamp of significant changes. Any minor modification or bug fixing will not lead to a respect. However, should a class receive many minor changes, we might decide to offer a respect as well. In any case, we will always announce the classes for which a respec will be provided, in the changelog coming with the update.
- Character deletion: In order to improve the security of your accounts, upon deletion of a character you will now be asked to type your secret answer.
- Character “follow”: You will now be able to follow another character automatically by right clicking on him and selecting the option that will appear in the circle menu.
- Server restrictions:
- North American accounts will now have access to Dathura
- German accounts will now have access to Remington
- Crobak: For balance reasons, CF application will be changed to 4% at each level, and maximum level of CF will be 15%.
- Sacrier's Fist: It will not be possible for this spell to have a range higher than 5.
- Brambly Armor: Will be rebalanced as follows :
- Bramble: Damage will now be 25 at level 100 (instead of 30),
- Fertilizer: Damage will now be 34 at level 100 (instead of 40),
- Wild Grass: Damage will now be 37 at level 100 (instead of 32).
- Fogginator: The mention « except Stasis » will be removed from its effects.
- Stasified: The state will no longer reduce resists but increase Stasis damage received by X%.
- Underhand: Will be rebalanced as follows:
- Cost 4 AP (instead of 3),
- Damage 60 at level 100 (instead of 45),
- Placing a Time Rift will cost 1 WP,
- It will only cumulate up to 3 levels of Clocking Off (instead of 5).
- Temporal Distortion: Will be rebalanced as follows:
- Damage 28 at level 100 (instead of 30),
- Destroys the Time Rift after teleportation,
- Doesn’t deal damage if the target is teleported.
- Time Control:
- Temporal Focus will no longer appear on the Dial, interactive elements or summons.
- For balance reasons, it will now be limited to 2 uses per turn.
- Temporal Burn: Monsters 9 cells away will only receive the damage once if the spells hits them on more than one cell.
- Accelerator: When accelerator reaches level 5, you will correctly gain the 5th AP.
- Hydrand: Will now trigger before the end of the Xelor’s turn, and not before the beginning of the next character’s turn.
- Aging: In case of Critical Hit this spell will correctly trigger the state Clocking Off and Distortion.
- Mummification: To limit abuse, this spell will now be limited to one use per turn, as any other ally resurrection spell.
- Clocking Off & Distortion: These two states will correctly trigger at the beginning of the Xelor’s turn.
- Glyphs and double damage: It will no longer be possible to apply double damage to a spell thanks to the rebound on a same target placed on a glyph.
- Devotion: Its range will be modifiable.
- Spectator mode: Leaving the spectator mode during combat will no longer make Haven Bags that were in the combat area disappear.
- Wabbit Island: The dungeons of this island will open on the following dates:
- August 27: Black Wabbit Dungeon (lvl 120-130),
- September 3: Lenald Empelol's Temple (lvl 125-135),
- September 10: Wabbit Dungeon (lvl 130-140),
- September 17: Abandoned Cawwot Stowewoom (lvl 135-145),
- September 24: Wa Wabbit's Castle (lvl 140-155).
- Hagen Daz: Combat area has been slightly modified to make it impossible to block him between two posts.
- Dragon Pig: Its lair will be open again. He will be rebalanced as follows:
- Combat area: modified,
- Combat borders: Will offer a damage gain and heal for the DP,
- Velocity bonus: The one of the DP will be changed to +3 MP,
- Lock: The Belligerence gain on the character that locks the DP will change to 25 (instead of 30) and the DP will only a maximum of 5 MP,
- Enraged Leap: This spell will destroy the blocking areas and push fighters in contact with the target,
- Enraged Leap: Its range will be increased and will no longer be modifiable,
- Frenzied Sequence: Damages of this spell will be reduced but its push effect will correctly deal collision damage. Furthermore, the Lock loss of the Sequence will be replaced by impossibility to teleport/transpose. Finally, the AP loss will be of -4 and MP loss -2,
- Belligerence will no longer be lost in case of Critical Failure of a player,
- Immunities: The DP will now be immune to Infection and can no longer be carried,
- Geyserker: Its range and damages will be increased,
- Wave of Earth: This spell will destroy the blocking areas and its damages will be increased,
- Phase 2: During this phase, the DP will be immune to any damage as long as his The Secret Weapon II will not have reached a specific level. However, his damage reduction will lower much faster with each level of Frenzy applied on the previous turn,
- Ultimate attacks: Their damages have been reduced.
- A Roaring Trade in Outlandish Slobber: The 10 Slobbers will be correctly consumed when completing the quest.
- Ecosystem reset: All ecosystem and mines will have to be reset during the maintenance.
- Brakmar: Drago Express to the Pabong Fields will work correctly.
- Citizenship Points rules modifications: From now on, when a player instigates a violation of a law, the CP loss will include a fixed cost and a percentage of his total CP. The laws have therefore been modified as follows:
- Xenophobia: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Brutish: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Dishonor: Loss of -5 + 5% CP
- Treason: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Partycrasher: Loss of 5 + 5% CP
- Brutus Blow: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Violence: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Governmental Pact: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Pacifism: Loss of 5 + 5% CP
- Animal Protectionism: Loss of 5 + 5% CP
- Barter: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Ecological Protectionism: Loss of 5 + 5% CP
- Tourist Protectionism: Loss of 5 + 5% CP
- Disobedience: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Civil Protectionism: Loss of 5 + 5% CP
- Poaching: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Collaboration: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Import-Export: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Eco-Terrorism: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Opposition: Loss of 20 + 10% CP
- Single Party: Loss of 50 + 20% CP
- Applying the rules: Negative laws will now apply when the action begins (combat or gathering) to avoid losses due to a change of law during the action took place. Also, Positive laws will only apply at the end of an action to avoid any abuse.
- Jail: Going to jail will only trigger in a PvP combat.
- Marketplace: Markets will now become international! Concerning taxes, the rules will remain unchanged: the taxes of the Nation from which you’re trying to sell the item will apply. Only Haven Worlds and Kelba markets will remain independent and allow you to feed a parallel market.
- [New] Wabbit Island: This new Adventure Island will open for characters from level 120 to 150 from any Harbor. There, you will discover a new quest and the following of the one you began in Frigost, as well as new items, monsters and many locations to discover such as the Temple of the Island, a first in WAKFU! This Temple will not be a simple dungeon but an entire instance offering you a different gameplay experience from what you played before! Note also that monsters families will have a combat bonus if your character has a lower level than the minimum level of this family. For example, for a family level 135-150, this bonus will trigger against characters below level 135, and not apply against characters level 135 and higher. If you want to know more about this new Adventure Island (new quests, monsters families, dungeons and items), just check out its history, and its content!
- Bilbiza: It will be possible to leave the island when your account isn’t subscribed. It will no longer be possible to play on this island when your account isn’t subscribed.
- Interface: Ergonomic improvements have been added, such as icon display and windows size.
- Guild Quest “Craft 10 items”: This quest will be correctly available with a 35 levels difference. However, it will no longer work with Kama minting.
- Group: It will be possible to invite guild members to a group directly by clicking on their name in the chat.
- Message and guild description: The word filter will correctly apply.
- Ranks: “invalid” guild ranks will be modifiable again.
- Auctions of the July Update: These auctions had to be prematurely canceled but will now all began at once on August 27.
- Amakna – Singing fields – Tip
- Bonta – Kara – South
- Brakmar – Pabong Fields – West
- Sufokia – Turfo Canyon – Bay
- Amakna – Singing Fields – North
- Bonta – Kara – Center
- Brakmar – Pabong Fields – Pathway
- Sufokia – Turfo Canyon – Center
- Addition of 16 new Haven Worlds: 16 Haven Worlds will be implemented, and have their auctions begin according to the following schedule:
- August 28
- Calamar – Center
- Calamar – East
- Bilbiza – South
- Bilbiza – Center
- September 4
- Wild Estate – West
- Wild Estate – East
- Shhhudoku’s Kingdom – South
- Shhhudoku’s Kingdom – Center
- September 11
- Monk Island – Center East
- Monk Island – Center West
- September 18
- Forfut – South
- Forfut – North
- September 25
- Kelba – South
- Kelba – North
- Sadida Kingdom – Pier
- Sadida Kingdom – South
- [New] Wabbit Decorations: New Wabbit decorations will be implemented.
- [New] Stasilizer: This building will offer bombs for purchase, able to destroy groups of monsters in your Haven World, and will require a Guild Hall lvl I.
- [New] Rotcere Bazaar: This building will provide a bonus to Kit Skill and require a Guild Hall lvl III.
- [New] Kama Minting Machine – Level II: This building will offer a new Kama recipe and require a Guild Hall lvl III (and a Kama Minting Machine – Level I).
- [New] Interaction with stools and benches: It will now be possible to sit on them. This will also be the case in Haven Bags.
- [New] Well: This item will be craftable by Handymen of level 50 minimum. They can be placed anywhere in your Haven World.
- [New] Guild Standard: Your Guild Standard will now display at the entrance of your Haven World and on your Guild Hall.
- Rotworks: This building does not generate resources but reduces the buildings costs. Its description will be modified accordingly.
- Combats: It will be impossible to place interactive elements (decoration, workbenches…) if a combat if underway on one of the targeted cells.
- Count Harebourg and Count Frigost: These two figurines will now available in game.
- Quest “Figurines at the Ready!”: It will now be possible to start it directly from a table of Krosmaster Arena. When clicking on the table, starting the quest will be one of the options appearing in the circle menu. Note however that for this change to be implemented correctly on your table, you will first have to repack it and place it again.
- Trade: Upon trade cancelation, the items will correctly reappear in the inventory of their owner.
- Weapons with damage bonus to all elements (+X% Damage): For more coherence, the damages of these weapons will now be Chromatic.
- Relics: 4 new relics will be added to the game. 2 will be available on Wabbit Island (Nettlez Cape and Powerful Dazzling Belt) 2 others on Chillberg Island (Solomonk and Celestial Bearbarian Amulet).
- Rings: For balance reasons, since April we made it impossible to equip 2 identical rings. It will now be the case for two rings with a same name but different effects (different quality).
- Lamps: Will be interactive again.
- Larduous Set recipes: will be rebalanced as follows:
- Larduous Hat: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Unbreakable Thread (instead of 20), 30x Blibli Helmet (instead of 70), 15x Royal Blibli Helmet (instead of 40), 100x Skull (instead of 300).
- Larduous Boots: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Blinding Dye (instead of 20), 30x Blibli Boots (instead of 105), 30x Stuffold Boots (instead of 105), 10x Skellington (instead of 35).
- Larduous Epaulettes: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Armored Support (instead of 20), 30x Blibli Epaulettes (instead of 70), 10x Icehorn Epaulettes (instead of 35), 100x Scarecrow Heart (instead of 300).
- Larduous Breastplate: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Armored Support (instead of 20), 30x Whirligig Breastplate (instead of 100), 20x Moogrrplate (instead of 70), 100x Mother-of-Pearl (instead of 300).
- Dragon Pig items: their bonuses have been rebalanced as follows
- Dragon Pig Helmet: +1 Range, +125 HP, +15 INI, +5 Block, +3% CH, +25% Earth Dmg, +25% Air Dmg, +14% Backstab Dmg, +13% Resists All, +1 Lvl Earth spells, +1 Lvl Air spells
- Dragon Pig Trotters: +1 MP, +115 HP, +14 INI, +3 Block, +3% CH, +26% Earth Dmg, +26% Air Dmg, +10% Backstab Dmg, +15% Resists All, +1 Lvl to Earth spells, +1 Lvl to Air spells
- Dragon Pig Winglets: +109 HP, +15 INI, +4 Block, +2% CH, +26% Earth Dmg, +26% Air Dmg, +14% Backstab Dmg, +15% Resists All, +1 Lvl to Earth spells, +1 Lvl to Air spells
- Dragon Pig Breastplate: +1 MP, +82 HP, +15 INI, +5 Block, +4% CH, +25% Earth Dmg, +25% Air Dmg, +10% Backstab Dmg, +13% Resists All, +1 Lvl to Earth spells, +1 Lvl to Air spells
- Dragon Pig Set
- 2 Items: +10% Earth Dmg, +10% Air Dmg, +10 INI
- 3 Items: +5 Block, +8% Resists All
- 4 Items: +3% CH, +1 Lvl to Earth spells, +1 Lvl to Air spells, +5% Earth Dmg, +5% Air Dmg
- Larduous Hat: +1 Range, +1 Leadership, +94 HP, +15 Dodge, +3% CH, +21% Fire Dmg, +21% Water Dmg, +6% Heals, +6% Critical Dmg, +6% Summons Dmg, +15% Resists All
- Larduous Boots: +1 MP, +117 HP, +20 Dodge, +3% CH, +21% Fire Dmg, +21% Water Dmg, +6% Heals, +6% Critical Dmg, +6% Summons Dmg, +16% Resists All
- Larduous Epaulettes: +99 HP, +20 Dodge, +4 Block, +2% CH, +21% Fire Dmg, +21% Water Dmg, +6% Heals, +6% Critical Dmg, +6% Summons Dmg, +16% Resists All
- Larduous Breastplate: +1 MP, +1 Leadership, +59 HP, +20 Dodge, +4% CH, +21% Fire Dmg, +21% Water Dmg, +6% Heals, +6% Critical Dmg, +6% Summons Dmg, +10% Resists All
- Larduous Set
- 2 Items: +7% Resists All
- 3 Items: +12% Fire Dmg, +12% Water Dmg
- 4 Items: +2% CH, +1 Lvl to Fire spells, +1 Lvl to Water spells, +1 Leadership
- Turq Tutu: +1 Leadership, +116 HP, +20 Lock, +4 Block, +25% Dmg All, +19% Resists All, +15% Critical Dmg Resists
- Dragon Pig Kimono: +1 AP, +89 HP, +4% CH, +25% Dmg All, +10% Critical Dmg, +15% Resists All
- Dragon Pig Beads: +1 AP, +51 HP, +2% CH, +17% Dmg All, +9% Critical Dmg, +11% Resists All
- Dragon Pig Bandage: +28 HP, +15 Dodge, +2 Block, +1% CH, +17% Dmg All, +9% Critical Dmg, +10% Resists All
- Unique legendary craft weapons: For balance reasons, the special effects of these weapons have been removed. Therefore, some of them had their damages increased.
- Twist: Will be correctly acquirable on Bilbyqueen, making it possible to complete the achievement “Saturday Evening Fever”.
- Ultima: Will now have an icon.
- Pet name: The word Filter will apply correctly.
- Bilby: The Minigum Extract and Royal Jelly will no longer be part of its food options. However Blue Raspberry, Mint, Strawberry and Lemon Jellies will be.
- Ergonomic improvements: The following modifications have been added:
- Notifications will now appear on the left of the screen,
- The day/night clock will be removed,
- Dialogue windows linked to Clan Members icons will be removed,
- The Menu icon will be moved to the right of the “Display Map” icon,
- The Almanax icon will be moved to the Quest management menu,
- Clan Member icons will be moved to the right, where the day/night clock used to be.
- Contact list: The word Filter will apply correctly to your comments.
- Map: The word Filter will apply correctly to the custom tokens on the map.
- Kamas display: Kamas will now have a separation to mark the thousands (for example 1.000.000 instead of 1000000).
- Error message: They will now appear in the “information” channel. This channel can be deactivate if you don’t want to see them.