Hotfix for 1.26 - 01.08.2013
- Bug Report button: Will be back and functioning.
- Xelor Punishment: Targeting the current hour will no longer destroy the cell under the Xelor.
- Xelor Punishment: Targeting the current hour will no longer deal double damage.
- Tempus Fugit: Placing Temporal Twists will now be mentioned in the chat.
- Dial: The Xelor will now be able to carry on his movement on his dial, even if he is stabilized.
- Aynaloxide & Stasis Thrower: Mechanisms will no longer cancel the damages of this spell.
- Welcome Kiosk: The chat feedback will only display to the player who interacted with the kiosk
- Recipes: Bilbiza recipes of level 95 that used Elm Wood will now require Yew Wood instead.
- Ratacombs: We rebalanced the “Rat” summons from this dungeon
- Rats from this dungeon tamed by an Osamodas will no longer apply the state Orvalus-driven Exhilaration,
- Rats from this dungeon (the ones that also exist in the ecosystems) will no longer be tamable, while those in the ecosystems will be.
- Note that the Rats from these dungeons will have their name changed for more clarity in a later update.
- Auctions: Will be working again.
- Sand ground: It will be possible to plant seeds on it.
- Combat: A combat interrupted by the repositioning of a building will no longer provide XP.
- Doors and combat areas: Combat bubbles will now correctly consider doors as blocking elements.
- Plants vs. Jellies: Jellosynthesis: This achievement will complete correctly when the player begins his turn with more than 50 Energy.
- Relics: Relics (starting with the Gelano) will no longer drop in Haven Worlds from monsters that could drop them. They will only drop from the dedicated monsters, in their “natural environment”, or specific dungeons.
- Prims: When hovering, they will correctly indicate that GvG is not yet available.