Hotfix for 1.24 - 22.05.2013
- Dice Roulette: Targets in the area will correctly be affected by this spell.
- Bamboozle: Its range will correctly be displayed as not modifiable in the spell interface.
- Dragon Pig
- Indirect damages of Aging (Xelor) will no longer bypass its immunity.
- Poison damages from spells like Poisoned Wind (Sadida) will no longer bypass its immunity.
- The combat map has been slightly modified to prevent AI issues generated by a specific positioning.
- Spatter will no longer make a Sacrificed character disappear.
- Bonta Guard: His dialogue to grant the Bontarian Nationality will correctly trigger.
- Clan members wishes:
- Bonuses linked to Lumberjack, Farmer, Miner and Fisherman will correctly display.
- Two identical bonuses offered by the Clan Members wishes will no longer stack.
- Sufokia: Hugo Tydal will be visible again.
- Dummies: Can now wear Costumes.
- Dark Hurl Insignia: Will now be a Costume.