A last batch of auctions will begin tomorrow! Time to have a final look at the current auctions on Remington, Nox and Amara.
Here’s a summary of the auctions schedule.
Now, let’s take a look at the current auctions (prices taken at 1:30 PM GMT / 9:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM PST):
– Remington: 1 000, Nox: 400, Amara: 100
– Remington: 400, Nox: 100, Amara: 0
– Remington: 170 900, Nox: 800, Amara: 100
– Remington: 300, Nox: 100, Amara: 0
– Remington: 500, Nox: 600, Amara: 0
– Remington: 100, Nox: 100, Amara: 0
– Remington: 700, Nox: 700, Amara: 100
– Remington: 200, Nox: 300, Amara: 0
Tomorrow at 7 PM
(server time), the following Haven Worlds will be put on auctions:
- Amakna - Holey Forest - Jetty
- Amakna - Holey Forest
- Amakna - Emelka Village
- Amakna - Crusty Road - West
- Bonta - 5th Bond Avenue - East
- Bonta - Cania Swamps
- Bonta - Kara
- Bonta - Thicket of Yurbut
- Brakmar - Weapons Bridge - Center
- Brakmar - Sidimote Moors
- Brakmar - Gnashville
- Brakmar - Pabong Fields
- Sufokia - Gutted Plaza - West
- Sufokia - Jumpin' Jungle
- Sufokia - Steamulating Shore - North
- Sufokia - Steamulating Shore - Center
As a reminder, to participate in the auctions your guild must be level 3
, and only the leader (or anyone with the appropriate rights) can bid. Bids will be of a fixed amount: 100 Kamas until the auction reaches 1000, then 200 Kamas until 2000, and so on. Kamas are directly taken from your Guild Bank, and given back once another guild bids higher than you.
To those who will become owner of the very first Haven Worlds of the World of Twelve, here’s a small reminder on how to get started
with your acquisition!