Statistics
919 Posts (1.09 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 11, 2014, 21:24:32 | #1
Nice artwork o.o

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #714667  Replies : 11  Views : 377
posté April 10, 2014, 08:22:33 | #2

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 10 April 2014 07:38) *
Like I told you on TS the answer to this dungeon is simple.

Pimento.

Rofl XD

I was so bored reading these articles and PDFs... after seeing this I got my second wind XD

Thanks Hackwork XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #713853  Replies : 10  Views : 523
posté March 28, 2014, 11:48:38 | #3

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 28 March 2014 11:25) *
And the people complaining back then and saying they will quit are still here as well. Now that's sad.

Such as who? o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #707447  Replies : 33  Views : 1439
posté March 28, 2014, 10:10:04 | #4
Necroing for old-time's sake o.o

It's been what 1.5 years since this topic was created and it [the topic name] could be applied to nearly every patch that has occurred since then...

That's... kinda sad o.o

This post has been edited by Intrade - March 28, 2014, 10:11:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #707399  Replies : 33  Views : 1439
posté March 26, 2014, 22:54:37 | #5

Quote (Kouromaro @ 26 March 2014 22:39) *

Quote (Intrade @ 24 March 2014 22:27) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 March 2014 19:04) *

Oh and don't trash talk my Imperial Merchant Ring. That is 39% dmg from a ring for my Enu. I will use that for a long long time.

The ring is also a great 20pp with 29% dmg for farming easy content on another class.

These are just my thoughts on Imperial Merchant Ring.

From a damage standpoint, Apprentice/Initiate/Sage are easy to get and have %Resist/HP.

From a PP standpoint, Makabraspekting ring has high HP, slightly more PP and easy to get and level.

From a farming standpoint (especially after MM change) getting the Boosters to craft Imperial Merchant Ring isn't easy, plus the time it takes to get the other resources doesn't really do this item much justice.

From a PP standpoint, assuming you are going for challenges and use candy (Assuming 75 PP on average per challenge, 60 PP candy for major fights, 40 PP candy otherwise, plus innate PP as an Enutrof), the ring won't really benefit you very much in place of other stats.

In PvP Imperial Merchant Ring isn't very good. Makabraspekting or Initiate/Sage would be better due to HP differences and the multiplier in combat, as well as resist from Initiate/Sage. In PvE, HP is becoming more important especially considering Wabbit Island mechanics and future content.

If Imperial Merchant Ring had HP instead of Dodge, I would have used my seal for it awhile ago but that's a major deal breaker for me. I personally wouldn't waste time leveling Jewelcrafting to 100 just to get a seal and farm the materials for a ring that doesn't fit very well in the current end-game, just to farm low-level content.

My seal is still sitting in my Haven Bag. I've offered to give it to any guildmember that was willing to take the time to farm the materials for the ring. Nobody has stepped up to that offer for nearly a year now, and that's saying a lot o.o
Are you serious about that last paragraph?
Can I sign up for that?...
I am obviously not in your guild, however... But... Opportunity!

Yes I'm serious o.o

And it depends. If you're not a guildmate I'd charge you for the sake of having extra kamas o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706225  Replies : 51  Views : 1275
posté March 24, 2014, 22:27:07 | #6

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 March 2014 19:04) *

Oh and don't trash talk my Imperial Merchant Ring. That is 39% dmg from a ring for my Enu. I will use that for a long long time.

The ring is also a great 20pp with 29% dmg for farming easy content on another class.

These are just my thoughts on Imperial Merchant Ring.

From a damage standpoint, Apprentice/Initiate/Sage are easy to get and have %Resist/HP.

From a PP standpoint, Makabraspekting ring has high HP, slightly more PP and easy to get and level.

From a farming standpoint (especially after MM change) getting the Boosters to craft Imperial Merchant Ring isn't easy, plus the time it takes to get the other resources doesn't really do this item much justice.

From a PP standpoint, assuming you are going for challenges and use candy (Assuming 75 PP on average per challenge, 60 PP candy for major fights, 40 PP candy otherwise, plus innate PP as an Enutrof), the ring won't really benefit you very much in place of other stats.

In PvP Imperial Merchant Ring isn't very good. Makabraspekting or Initiate/Sage would be better due to HP differences and the multiplier in combat, as well as resist from Initiate/Sage. In PvE, HP is becoming more important especially considering Wabbit Island mechanics and future content.

If Imperial Merchant Ring had HP instead of Dodge, I would have used my seal for it awhile ago but that's a major deal breaker for me. I personally wouldn't waste time leveling Jewelcrafting to 100 just to get a seal and farm the materials for a ring that doesn't fit very well in the current end-game, just to farm low-level content.

My seal is still sitting in my Haven Bag. I've offered to give it to any guildmember that was willing to take the time to farm the materials for the ring. Nobody has stepped up to that offer for nearly a year now, and that's saying a lot o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #705455  Replies : 51  Views : 1275
posté March 23, 2014, 08:20:11 | #7
The problem with TM is that it doesn't give crit, just a measly +15% in damage/heals in comparison to Maka Wand. +Crit scales better with healing since heal %damage isn't resisted on allies. The Heal Resist mechanic is a Final modifier, which reinforces the need for +Crit over a minor +15% Healing difference. Basically, the only thing that TM really gives that's actually a benefit is the +10 Init and +2 HP. The +Init helps when your team is trying to reach a certain Init threshhold to go before an opposing team, but it's currently pretty much impossible to do something like that with gear alone against the highest bosses. It may have utility in PvP for going first, but that's about it.

In my opinion, they should additionally give TM +3% Crit. That would make it worth crafting, otherwise just level a Maka Wand.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704687  Replies : 51  Views : 1275
posté March 23, 2014, 04:57:59 | #8
I don't know if 15% more healing and 10 init between Maka Wand and Tjeebon Mallet is enough of a difference to merit investing the time to craft TM. It almost feels like a bigger waste of time than crafting the Jeweler's Imperial crafts... almost o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704633  Replies : 51  Views : 1275
posté March 23, 2014, 04:53:37 | #9
I blame Tot for the wasted potential of Wakfu o.o

I wouldn't mind if this game went F2P. I think it would bring in a lot of players and make the game more lively. The only downside would be an increased amount of bots, but with more players and more money coming into the game, [maybe] Ankama could afford more team members to handle the disposal of bots.

Actually, speaking of that... how is WAPAC doing in terms of bots? Are you guys flooded with them or no? o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704631  Replies : 85  Views : 2291
posté February 11, 2014, 22:43:59 | #10

Quote (JuStpLaiNtalENt @ 11 February 2014 22:11) *
Hi =3 Necroing ur thread in hopes you will show mechanics and a guide to beat the new shushus boss ~ much appreciated

That's unlikely since its highly believed, with good reasons, that showcasting videos/streams of current meta classes tends to get them nerfed sooner than anyone would want o.o

This post has been edited by Intrade - February 11, 2014, 22:44:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678515  Replies : 59  Views : 3915
posté February 10, 2014, 11:24:55 | #11

Quote (LioVamp @ 10 February 2014 09:01) *
RIP Skale

You mean Krobax? o.o

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #677551  Replies : 469  Views : 16905
posté February 10, 2014, 10:33:53 | #12

Quote (KHfan22 @ 10 February 2014 07:37) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 10 February 2014 05:41) *
You mean the shiny ore? I've seen them at least three times a round on silver. It's necessary to do the kama haven world recipe. Thanks to that I got three houses made in my haven world solo.
My apologies. Because I said Kelba I figured people woudl figure out I'm talking about Kroomium in my case but yes I do like using the mines for silver rare spawns.

Quote (Intrade @ 10 February 2014 05:49) *
Flamboyant Kroomium is fairly rare. You'll probably see a special node every 4-5 cycles or more (in the mines). The outdoor route isn't very efficient because it always feels like I run out of nodes to mine and I'm stuck waiting around for them to respawn as opposed to Not Mines or Sidimote Mines where the ore is spawned right as a I finish a circuit o.o

I will admit getting the hang of mining Kroomium in the Mines does take some patience and memory, as well as some Lanterns as reference points to make it less of a hassle, but its definitely worth it o.o
Thanks for the tip, I did remember seeing some special ores and having to skip them because I wasn't high enough level but it might have been the Dragon Heart Amethyst instead of Kroomium. I was thinking about retreating into the mines but I kept running loops in Kelba in hopes to find the special ores. If I'm hard core mining then yeah I do understand your case about waiting for the nodes to spawn, however because I have wood orders as well I'm trying to mine and prune at the same time so the nodes usually replenish before I reach the first one I mined. I'll have to familiarize myself with the loop in the mines because I remember figuring out the loop and hating the loop because it seemed to be scattered all over the place. I'll try again and if rock are in the way I have 800 mini bombs to back me up (and a friend made 4000 bombs.... x.X)

Side Note: Hi Intrade! :3

Hey Skai o.o

And actually you probably don't want to bomb the Kroomium route too much. It's much easier to get lost if you do bomb too much of the blocks instead of leaving some as reference points and for lanterns. You can use lanterns to kinda show you where Kroomium ends or where to turn to find more Kroomium since I believe Kroomium and Amethyst veins are somewhat intermingled with one another o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677541  Replies : 5  Views : 259
posté February 10, 2014, 05:49:45 | #13
Flamboyant Kroomium is fairly rare. You'll probably see a special node every 4-5 cycles or more (in the mines). The outdoor route isn't very efficient because it always feels like I run out of nodes to mine and I'm stuck waiting around for them to respawn as opposed to Not Mines or Sidimote Mines where the ore is spawned right as a I finish a circuit o.o

I will admit getting the hang of mining Kroomium in the Mines does take some patience and memory, as well as some Lanterns as reference points to make it less of a hassle, but its definitely worth it o.o

This post has been edited by Intrade - February 10, 2014, 05:51:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677487  Replies : 5  Views : 259
posté January 31, 2014, 01:52:23 | #14
I don't understand why Smithmagic hammers are not tradeable...

You can still trade the item you want to rune, rune powders/runes and kamas... all of which are needed for upgrading runes in an item...

...so... again... what's the point of making Smithmagic hammers nontradeable?

Why is Ankama constantly implementing unneeded changes? o.o

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #672377  Replies : 469  Views : 16905
posté January 28, 2014, 06:42:26 | #15

Quote (Asthis @ 28 January 2014 06:28) *
There's a shield that has 1000 pp lock but 900 is the max you can have in a party. No one will be able to get it.

Wait... what?

The cap is 150 additional PP per person.

6 people in a party is 600 PP base. With 150 PP per person that's 600 + (6*150) PP max or 1500 PP max.

Even with 3 MMs you could reach 1050 PP if each actual character has 150PP or reaches 150PP before the fight ends.

What shield are you talking about anyways? o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #670705  Replies : 35  Views : 1158
posté January 27, 2014, 19:56:31 | #16
I could make a topic called 'Not all is good' and state over 20 times the amount of problems that there are in this game in comparison to what this topic calls good.

It's like saying 'not all about murder is bad'. I'm sure some good can come out of murder, but let's face reality here =/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #670383  Replies : 30  Views : 1002
posté January 22, 2014, 21:21:22 | #17

Quote (smallz117 @ 22 January 2014 20:47) *

Quote (Intrade @ 22 January 2014 19:48) *

Quote (Sabi @ 22 January 2014 19:30) *
Hi everyone!

We have made some changes and updated the February update changelog.

Please make sure to review them (they have been colored in teal to help you find them), you might also notice a change of values regarding the Sidekick resistances.

Thank you for giving us your feedback so far and we will be listening to your new opinions on those fresh changes.

Don't bother making another announcement until the key requirement for Sidekicks is removed, or they're changed and can receive loot just like any other player.
If thats how you are going to behave on a matter like this, I would find it more than reasonable for Sidekicks to require two keys instead of one key, now.

Then everyone who has purchased a Sidekick with real money, ogrines or even in-game kamas would simply be angry at Ankama for making such a change... just as they are now with the change in requirements for using MMs in a group for dungeon purposes. They'll simply be angrier and stop paying (and most likely also stop playing).

By all means, implement your change and watch more players leave. I thought updates were supposed to bring players into the game and keep existing players playing, not screw over customers for supporting the game in the [false?] hope that the game will improve for the better.

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling, but to be funny I'm responding to you seriously [counter-trolling?]. Keep on trolling if you want, it just shows you have nothing to support your suggestion. I mean, at the very least make a valid argument as to why Sidekicks should require 2 keys or even 1 key for that matter. If you're siding with Ankama's decision then bring valid information to the table to support their decision, don't make a trollish recommendation out of spite because either you don't like me or you don't think I'm right.

As someone who has payed real money for my MMs in the attempt to support Ankama and to have a means of playing on my own without bothering guildmates, I am infuriated by the key change. I've already explained why MM's are cumbersome for dungeons and gave recommendations on improving them if the key change is implemented. I'm not the only one angry about this as noted by other players in this topic.

On a complete side-note, it's funny how they've finally implemented the change for the Anti-aggression rule for newbies. I remember a poster named Rakury who complained about low-level characters farming high-level resources a very long time ago (I think about 3 months after release) and now finally Ankama sees the issue and made the change that this individual recommended and pointed out... I mean... really? I'm sure the French players have also complained about this for a long time especially with botters and Ankama's inability to catch them all.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #668073  Replies : 469  Views : 16905