Forum

IcyTincie's profile
Statistics
82 Posts (0.2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 10:15:10 | #1

Quote (SANSARTR @ 18 April 2014 04:57) *
Yes, Otherwise we would quit the game
Actually, I'm about to quit the game just because of the rates!

I enjoy collecting the sets, but it was possible only till the level 65..
After that dungeons got longer, monsters got stronger and drop rates got lower...

I really can't afford to spend 8 hours of day in this game, everyday anymore - which I used to do for almost 2 months! Now I'm starting to realize how ridiculous that is...
This game brought me much more frustration and boredom than fun by itself.

Every profession is just annoying grind that repays itself and starts being at least a bit enjoyable after level 90 or so...
Running dungeons over and over, most likely alone, is repetitive and boring and I wasn't even speaking of the first 3-4 pointless rooms that won't drop you anything useful, only waste your time in the first place.

Noone is saying that increasing the drop rate is the only solution.
They could easily bring the token system back (which were removed for reasons unknown) or create new crafting recipes for the items from the dungeons...

This post has been edited by [MOD]Gataki - April 19, 2014, 11:37:19.
Reason for edit : Removed part of quote.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717539  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté April 17, 2014, 21:07:03 | #2
I'm not surprised MANY people tend to use two or more accounts, just to survive in higher levels..
Drops are miserable and they are getting worse the higher level you are. I can't imagine how things will go in future, when there will be levels like 190+

Also, comparing this game to hazard is ridiculous!
(but it's true, this game is like real-life hazard.. which is sad)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717329  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté April 17, 2014, 19:48:31 | #3
Results are so far 6 for yes, and 10 for no.
There have been several opinions on both sides, but for me, the "no side" seems to prove their point better.

I personally am for challenging rewards, that require some effort to get, but I don't want them to be impossible to get..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717291  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté April 16, 2014, 21:49:22 | #4
I'm surprised that that many people like to run the same dungeon over and over..
I would maybe like it more too, if there would be at least some kind of reward out of those dungeons, which doesn't drop anything. Like the old token system used to work...

Well, I want to cast my vote as well, so I vote no.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716927  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté April 16, 2014, 10:26:29 | #5
I've edited the poll and removed the results.
I will count the votes again, starting from this post.
Thank you!

This post has been edited by IcyTincie - April 16, 2014, 17:44:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716697  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté April 15, 2014, 23:01:15 | #6

Quote (Thistled @ 15 April 2014 22:29) *
excessive? I dont think there's enough dungeons. GIB ME MORE
You are not relating to the topic in any way...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716297  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté April 15, 2014, 20:58:21 | #7
Do you like running the same dungeon more than 30 times or not? - [POLL] When you are trying to drop something particular from the dungeon,
~ Do you like running the same dungeon more than 30 times or not?

Just post your answer saying:
YES, I still enjoy doing the same dungeon even after 30 runs.
or
NO, I don't like doing the dungeon so many times.

You can also add few words if you want...
Thank you for your participation!

I'm trying to do a simple poll. (I'll post results here in this first post).
Previous results have been erased and started over, because I didn't form the question the proper way.
(I'm sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.)
Let's see what the results will say.

RESULTS (so far):
Yes - 9
No - 11

This post has been edited by IcyTincie - April 19, 2014, 08:33:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716231  Replies : 65  Views : 1071
posté March 27, 2014, 21:14:56 | #8
Haha, good job making fun of me!

Anyway, once I heard that the planned level cap will be lv.200, I went and smashed my head against wall 20 times. (*not really*) But seriously, why?! Level 100 would be perfectly enough.
It's not the leveling, and as OM3GA-Z3R0 said - grinding, that's fun, but it's the arenas, dungeons, challenges and endless possibilities!

- by adding 200 levels, there will be such insane differences between players, that they will hardly ever be balanced enough to for example fight against each other.
- by removing tokens, you made this game more annoying, grinding game!
- by removing arenas you killed 30% of the fun...
- and by not fixing all the bugs you're just making a bigger mess ~

Also, your game is released for over 3 goddamn years now and you still didn't even manage to finish the basics of it.

Sorry for my ranting mood, but I can't help it right now.

This post has been edited by IcyTincie - March 27, 2014, 21:21:21.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #706935  Replies : 5  Views : 173
posté March 25, 2014, 14:23:58 | #9
Enutrof - Drhellzerker (Furzerker) bug Hi,
today I found out that Enutrof's spell called Drhellzerker is bugged.

By leveling this spell the Furzerker buff should raise from base 5% up to 35%, but it's not.
It's always stuck on 5% even on highest level of that spell.

That doesn't make any sense, because Furzerker cap is at 150%, and there's no way someone would reach that from moving (as it's Furzerker +lv.5 per 1 movement).

Please fix that soon, it's a really important spell.
Thanks!

Edit:
Ok, so I found out that the "+lv of Furzerker" buff depends not on Drhellzerker spell, but on Phone a Frhend spell. Which is kinda weird...
Also, description didn't hint that at all!

This post has been edited by IcyTincie - March 25, 2014, 14:39:22.
Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #705713  Replies : 0  Views : 51
posté March 23, 2014, 23:56:09 | #10
Yeah I though about that... Didn't have time to fix that yet.
Tomorrow.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704953  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 23, 2014, 21:49:33 | #11
I'm sorry if it sounded that way, didn't mean it that way for sure.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that without reading the text first, it might be pretty confusing.

I'll try to do my best, now that we got our facts proved. ^.^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704911  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 22, 2014, 14:55:55 | #12
I appreciate your effort, but please let me do it. I will work on it soon
Don't worry!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704347  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 22, 2014, 11:22:37 | #13
Yeah sure, I will work on that later, but the point was to make it as simple as possible, not to write over 20 lines of information. Well, I'll think what I can do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #702915  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 21, 2014, 22:50:04 | #14
Ok well thx for the proof, and making me work for another 30 minutes.. xD
Please don't come up with any other new mechanics.

Edit:
I guess I was just being more lucky without sidekicks to assume they only nerf me and my PP...

This post has been edited by IcyTincie - March 21, 2014, 22:51:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #699025  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 21, 2014, 11:45:02 | #15
Well yesterday happen something like 2 sidekicks got same boss gear. But that still doesn't proove player-sidekick situation, as well is it doesn't explain what happens with PP at the point.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #698603  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 21, 2014, 00:14:54 | #16
Dungeon & Mobile Arenas (ANKAMA, please read!) Hi, Tincie here.
I would like to post a valuable suggestion for this game, but I keep wondering if these suggestions even get some attention. Do they Amakna?

»» Well, either way, let me start by few words about Dungeons:
If I said that dungeons are the biggest part of this game, I wouldn't lie. Whole game is based around them and you can simply find bunch of them on every island.
But still, they aren't as fun as they could be. Why is that?

Things aren't exciting if there's little to no challenge to it.
And when you're playing these dungeons, 95% of the time you're either way too strong for them or just too weak...

How could we solve this problem? Well I don't know, but I'm sure we could think of something.
Maybe we could start with writing down the proper required level for the dungeons as well as the required number of players in the team? (Either way, it's still way to generic because one player isn't as strong as the other in the same level.)

But maybe more interesting solution would be for players to choose the difficulty of the dungeon before entering it.
Each dungeon could have for example 4 degrees of the difficulty (with adjacent rewards):
- Easy (75% damage and 50% HP for monsters = 50% item drop chance)
- Normal (100% damage and 100% HP for monsters = 100% item drop chance)
- Hard (150% damage and 200% HP for monsters = 150% item drop chance)
- Very Hard (200% damage and 400% HP for monsters = 200% item drop chance)

This way players could choose the proper difficulty that would suit them and/or their team and get better rewards for their extra effort. Also, once they mastered a dungeon on certain difficulty, they could try again on the harder one.
It's really a simple change and I can guarantee you, that it would delight plenty of players out there!

»» Now, let me write something about Mobile Arenas:
Mobile Arenas were pretty fun and challenging, and trying to work with your team to compete against other player scores was exciting as well.

They should definitely make a comeback with some more attention put in them. (but I'm assuming they will eventually be revived, as they weren't completely removed from the map)
Also, there should definitely be min/max level limit to enter them, just to make the scoreboard competition as fair as possible.

Few of these arenas for higher levels would definitely spruce their time after leveling.

Now I can say, this is all from my side, so thanks for taking your time reading it.
I appreciate that.

But if you really want players to be happy and have fun, just follow this simple rule:
- Things has to be CHALLENGING and REWARDING!

Have a nice day!
Tincie ~

Ps. Also for you readers, if you like this idea and would like to see it one day in game, please post a little something or just bump the thread, so it can stay on top and get a better chance of being seen by the developers. Thank you!

This post has been edited by IcyTincie - March 27, 2014, 21:03:35.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #698269  Replies : 5  Views : 173
posté March 20, 2014, 23:09:43 | #17
Bump. Good idea, I support.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #698217  Replies : 3  Views : 120
posté March 20, 2014, 13:52:06 | #18
I know that very well. It would be nerf for anyone who's trying to increases his chances with PP.
And so far it looks that it actually is a nerf. Lately I prefer not to use sidekicks when hunting for boss gear. And results are quite surprising.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #695815  Replies : 47  Views : 1369
posté March 20, 2014, 12:11:11 | #19
Chances are low, but because there are so many people using sidekicks, it's not a hard job to do.
If just single person would be lucky enough to drop sake boss gear as sidekick in one battle, and took a screenshot of it - it would be proven.

But it's pretty suspicious that plenty of people saw multiple boss gear dropped in one battle, even I had a chance to see it yesterday, but yet didn't happen to anyone using sidekicks.

Till I get a proof, I'm sticking to this theory ^^

Also, I tried to make the graphic explanation as simple as possible, but if you can help me make it even more simple, tell me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #695413  Replies : 47  Views : 1369