No flash

Forum

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
107 Posts (0.1 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 18, 2014, 21:32:06 | #1

Quote (ClaudioVianna @ 18 April 2014 20:41) *
Since i'm from Brazil and i don't have international credit card, i can't buy ogrines to get the costume.

Thanks ankama.

Same here, and i'm only play with 4 accs, guildies have same problem with 40 active players...

We did report this problem at least 6 months ago, they promisse to fix it up, did promisse a team just for Brazillian players, and till now, NOTHING. I wish we had a better support and fix this silly problems, cause i don't have international credit card, i can pay, i have money, i WANT to buy, but i CAN'T.

I think is the first game wich ppl want to spend and they create block on the way... and act like don't care.

Thread : News  Preview message : #717869  Replies : 40  Views : 553
posté March 28, 2014, 22:54:50 | #2
To gain money with a bug? So ppl who did lose multimen with last bug should not receive back, just buy again on boutique right?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #707861  Replies : 3  Views : 87
posté March 28, 2014, 20:59:43 | #3
About mine resets I know is so bad when this happens, even when part of a plan. I know u guys said is a bug, the reset was unexpectaded. In my point of view, been a bug unexpected, we can't pay the bad part, if u can't open the mines again, can u turn our job easier?

Each time our almanax was bugged, and we loose 1 day, u guys gave us an Almoken, can u send to all characters 10 megabombs? or something else?

U can create things diferent, like 1 bomb for each 10 miner lvls. To only character with the job to rly use it. Some ppl will get the bombs and will not use, cause don't care about the atual situation.

I know u said did fix the bug at today's hotfix, but the mines aren't open, so we will spend time to open till it bug AGAIN. And we know, our experiences says: the bug will comeback soon, probably worsy...

So, think about, 10 megabomb could help the comunity. 3 resets in 1 week is too much.

Just to clarify, it isn't a compensation, it's a fix to a problem U did create. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #707781  Replies : 3  Views : 87
posté March 27, 2014, 17:03:49 | #4

Quote (TakoTheTaco @ 27 March 2014 16:49) *
lets start a petition for ankama to see over their staff and fire all these ppl that creates all these damn bugs with each release.. Perhaps its the whole team that needs to be replaced? Something is clearly not right here xD
Can't start a petition. Just if a dev/mod/gm allows it.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #706663  Replies : 40  Views : 557
posté March 27, 2014, 16:11:24 | #5
Could be monster shapes, like tofus, gobballs, like the simbols on name/lvl of mobs groups.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706587  Replies : 23  Views : 362
posté March 27, 2014, 15:50:20 | #6

Colors don't, i have bad problems with colors. Is a vision congenit disease/problem.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706569  Replies : 23  Views : 362
posté March 04, 2014, 18:04:43 | #7
SOON... btw, nothing about aliance system? pvp system? gvg system?

I don't want critciz, but... the revamp is waiting from last year, so u took more time, and say its a new? It's like u give me a birthday's gifty 1 year later and still think is a good thing, we should get twice!!!

P.S.: They have 9 months to delivery the 'new' things, its like wakfu is pregnant XD, i just rly hope no miscarriage is comming again...

Thread : News  Preview message : #687627  Replies : 67  Views : 2690
posté March 04, 2014, 03:44:41 | #8
It's not a bug, it's like the life goes on...

Oh Emutrof, how I miss Miss Rayne...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #687411  Replies : 3  Views : 149
posté March 02, 2014, 20:38:24 | #9
I could fix it easy if i was a dev, better relic system: the amount of frags = 2x the item's lvl, the rate of drops: 2~2.5% in common monsters, 20~25% on bosses. And i could make UB's tokkens tradeables, could be easier to get, like 1 month, each party will get 1 set, if play together, and more and more things should turn market more active.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #686935  Replies : 22  Views : 967
posté February 23, 2014, 20:25:12 | #10
Seems Asia server don't have any problem with population. And it's free subs. So ur problem can be SOON resolved.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #684213  Replies : 4  Views : 219
posté February 21, 2014, 17:30:31 | #11
YAY i will buy... just can't... =/

So nice hun? Isn't my money good as like everyonelse? It's like discriminatory =/ Can I buy ogrines, please? I want the gifty too... Fix it, i just have 2 days to buy it, thanks!

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - February 21, 2014, 17:33:01.
Thread : News  Preview message : #683549  Replies : 27  Views : 990
posté February 21, 2014, 08:22:20 | #12
Category: Curiosity
Question: Does the devs PLAY the game as a player, to enjoy it, or just work on it?

Question: Does Sabi PLAY the game as a player, to enjoy it, or just work about it?

Question: If the answer for last question was yes, Sabi is allowed to express ur open heart about the game, or just can talk on forum like a employer?

Question: If the answer for last question was yes, Sabi i know u like the game, but if u could, can u point 3 things that u think could change/be better on it?

Category: Drop System
Question: Does relic's fragment drops from monsters on Haven World fights?

Category: Drop System
Question: We knows, cause Troyle said, have diferrences on drop table betwen drops inside dungeons, and outside, his exemple was the Nun Sack, a bag wich drops in Monks mobs only inside dungeon. Exists such diferences on relic's fragments? Are they 1% base from all mobs? Inside and outside dungeon? (except bosses, 10%)

Category: Past/Future Systems
Question: U can't answer this question right now, but i hope u can bring it sooner then 'normal ankama soon'. We have a big list about what is coming, like aliance system, some classes revamps, new drop system, craft system revamp. Could we have a list of things will not been 'fixed', 'turned on' or 'get progress' anytime sooner, like new use to mimikibbes (doesn't drop on high lvl dungeons, neither have new chests), wakfu/stasis system, ANY old system we just dropped off on middle of the way...?

Question: Is true about the asia server is free? Will not have a ip block? Cause friend of mine is migrating to there, saying if gonna be to play a half dev game, better to not spend money or nervs on it. And i will not migre, but for god enu, i need team to play, this is a mmo, i need ppl!!!!

Category: Development
Question: Any ideas if any sooner (could be the normal Ankama soon) if the 'rec-conect' inside battle system could be implemented/dev? Or even a party-make-tool? With craft revamp we will see each crafter online to work. Can we see which players are wanting group up for a specifc dungeon/ub, of any thing like just lvl up? (U have a good window, showing all dungeons and the respective lvl without any use, could u make a use of this in game?)

Question: I rly like this game, and i try bring friends to play it. It have big problems, and like i say, ppl don't play Wakfu cause is good, but cause for love by it. Can u explain why everytime something come feels like a perfect meal, but half cooked? Seems good, but the taste... could be a few better... It's lack of time or we just are hard to be satisfied/pleased?

P.S.: I'm sry but i read twice and didn't see any about only one question.
P.S.: Everyone knows what soon means to Ankama, said that, i don't want know what means later, cause they rly take for real the 'Better soon then later'. Sp if u gonna bring 'SOON' like an answer, please comeback there, and ask again and again till get any other answer, cause i think we like more about 'i dunno' then 'soon' cause soon in french got to be 'never' =x

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - February 21, 2014, 08:29:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #683395  Replies : 157  Views : 4576
posté February 18, 2014, 02:20:49 | #13
Someone is selling the pink gob at 130.000 at remington market.

Edit: 1200 ogrines on Shop

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - February 18, 2014, 02:22:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681947  Replies : 25  Views : 1275
posté February 13, 2014, 17:43:05 | #14
WTB: Puddle Straws and Divine Tofu Parts (or Set) PM: Odanutrof

P.S.: Needing 800+

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #679837  Replies : 0  Views : 52
posté February 08, 2014, 23:45:43 | #15
Oda's Project of Sugestions I Hi guys, i'm a brazillian player and i will share my ideas to turn the game nicer, i ask ur suggestions and opinions about mine ideas, i want the best to the game, and i know the devs have big problems to create usefull content without bugs, so now i will try cut out half problems, they just need to implement it without bugs XD

1st Problem: Map Balance - Emelka/Thicket of Yurbut
Everyone knows this 2 mapas have a bad balance, and even with hard work from government and nation members it still broken, and everyone gets less bonuses. Ppl tryed everything, put aracnes in dangerous species, to noone kill it, plant a lot of herbs to not have space to put seeds on floor, and still no salvation.

2nd Problem: Respect Quest - Jonk's One
It's nice have this quest to give us an option to reset characters without use scrolls, but we have a lot of problems linked to the choosen mobs. We have moskito wings that drops 2 from each monster while the toad tongue just drops from blue toad. As like, Ankama didn't direction on 'drop' pets to right mobs, scaras and bliblis are easy to get, or buy on market, while surimi or crackote isn't. We should got a fish(snapper) from sufokia, and a flower(dandelion) from amakna to water and earth. The chafer legs, turn brakma like have 2 dropable pets while other nations don't.

Oda's Suggestion: Integration.
After we get lvl 30 free respect i think we should get respect quest only after lvl 50, cause the game did turn with faster up, and this way we can put new drops on list, and maybe cut off the low lvl ones. My idea is to cut off scaras, bliblis, field plants and snappers from list, turn down the amount from 200 to 150 on toad, chafers, kokos and moskitos, and introduce 200 items from Trechnids, aracnes, moluskies, krala (or could be: 250/150), by this way we can have a auto fix on this maps by players which does respect quests, turning the game experience better to everyone.

About the pets, is too late to change, sadly, maybe when they create new pets, snappers and flowers get ur time to shiny, and maybe bonta gains a new pet to balance 2 dropables in each nation.

Now, 2 kamas for ur thoughts.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #676963  Replies : 0  Views : 76
posté February 08, 2014, 20:54:45 | #16
Why not a Metagame episode, like a vacation break, while our heroes stay and play a game, with the ourselves been a character, like a Table RPG, this can be fun, and a good marketing to the wakfu game. Can make them moving pieces in a board, and cutscenes showing places and character/enemies/bosses, like when they go to forfut and fight againts vampyro, and so on.

Can put another things, like 'what i would be?', and each one of character can focus on a piece of game, while tristepan will focus on fight and be stronger, others can focus on crafts, been richy with market, collect all sort of things, discover new places, make challenges, or even try politics... We can know about the wold of twelven, remmenber old things, and discover new things, while we laugh and ppl who still don't know the game, can be dragged to our world ^^

And maybe, just maybe, our game can be fun, like a cartoon series... And not just gring grind grind ^^

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - February 08, 2014, 20:57:21.
Reason for edit : misspelled
Thread : News  Preview message : #676901  Replies : 26  Views : 1018
posté February 06, 2014, 04:05:35 | #17
WTS: Tauxic Hammer Want to sell Tauxic Hammer

PM: Odanutrof
Angelineh
Khons
Sahrita

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #675515  Replies : 0  Views : 51
posté February 04, 2014, 00:11:11 | #18
Soon.

Don't feel down, they know what we want, but they don't have time enough, but they are working on it. Remmeber please are too much things they are bring to us: GvG, Classes Revamp (Feca, Sram, Panda), craft revamp, new things on HW, Drop Revamp, Bug Fixes, New Islands on the Shushu Dimension, High Lvl Revamp (cause probably all classes will get new passive/active specialities, cause with 160+ we will have a lot of unespend points), almanax revamp, mount system, high lvl content (145+), new multimen, asia server fix, rework of old system (like wakfu/stasis), and much more, so don't worry.

Soon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #674195  Replies : 6  Views : 275
posté January 20, 2014, 16:27:11 | #19
Sure we will, soon

Can we have a kickstarter to get more DEVs, more MODs, more PPL to work on our game demand? Not much, just to delivery programed content in time, fix what is broken without use this to postpone what is said almost done?

Maybe someone to fix multimen bugs, cause mine wasn't gifty, i paid for something, knowing what was going to be, to get something diferent, something that don't give me 100 pp on party to broken pp cap, something that bug in mid-fight, something that don't help me find relic fragment, and something that don't drops keys, but will need one to adventure with me... Cause i'm sure u recieved the money i paid it, but i'm sure, and i know u're sure, i didn't get what i paid for, cause have a lot of topics about the subject...

And if this was a lil to kickstart, someone to implement what was promissed, like a drop revamp, cause isn't come with february patch, but the PP nerf was giving 2 months ago, someone to work in the craft revamp, that should been 5 months ago, maybe the alliance system, the big nation deeds to give GPs, new things to HW cause the system is abandoned.

Talking about abandoned content, someone to clean up and finish the wakfu/stasis system, the gemlin erradication, the microbugs infesting the old content, and maybe helping on the new content breaking the old one, and if isn't too much to ask, someone to turn the Almanax Quests better, cause had 1 year, and ppl keep saying isn't have time to work on this.

So yes, i will help soon with ur kickstarter, but could u launch a kickstarter to something we care more? Help us to help u, is easy. And if all this isn't clear enough:

It’s no secret that PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS WAKFU game around the world have been asking for an official implement of new [promissed] content as well fixing on old [or not too old] content for years.

So let's give what the people want!!! At least once in ur lifetime...

P.S.: When u done something, just stop what are u doing, and ask to urself, 'i don't have time to work on this content, have my PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS time to still grind for hours and hours to get this thing? - Would i do the same thing if i was a player/customer?' This is easy, and a recipe to sucess, at least in game design...

BEST WISHES and good kickstart!!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #666777  Replies : 73  Views : 2546
posté December 30, 2013, 03:03:52 | #20

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 30 December 2013 02:46) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 29 December 2013 22:42) *
from what i understand multimen count as 100pp so they can unlock things, you should only wear gear thats gives yu about 150pp so your at the max cap i dont think anymore works for you at all if your nt an enutrof who gets a damage bonus from it. though im not super sure about the cap ive just going on the assumption that having more does nothing for you.

Better advice: You can equip as much PP as you wish. Only 100 of that PP you've equipped will be counted towards your rolls and unlocking stuff.

You can also boost as much PP as you wish, via Candy, Guild, Area, Nation, Challenge, Almanax and Mea Culpa buffs. Only 150 of that PP will actually work towards your rolls and unlocking stuff.

100 Equips 150 Bonuses, this adds up to 250 per character max, add on your base 100 and each character can have as much as 350PP for unlocking drops, and 250 for rolling.

Sidekicks always have only 100 Unlock/0 Roll.
Are u sure about the 350 pp total? I think is 250, 100 base, 150 any bonuses (equip, passive, nation/guild/map and/or food) right?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #657797  Replies : 12  Views : 535