No flash

Forum

Eddaos's profile
Statistics
248 Posts (0.51 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 16, 2014, 05:47:50 | #1
Dang. I NEED the eps and helm lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681171  Replies : 4  Views : 297
posté February 15, 2014, 09:06:12 | #2
Alot has changed recently with the way XP is awarded. Tons of class revamps too. Kind of changes the way certain classes are played in the early levels. I'm sure experienced players still have some tricks to share but the path may not be the same as when they lvled their toons through the early levels.

I tried leveling a toon back up through the early content and hated it. There were some guides being made recently but they may be out of date already due to changes.

As for stats, it's a bit more annoying now that there's no monthly respec. I can understand the frustration there. I always just figure I'll find a way to respec around lvl 100 and hopefully have a better idea of exactly what I want to do then. You're mostly not going to screw things up too bad for early lvl content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #680775  Replies : 10  Views : 366
posté February 14, 2014, 05:15:03 | #3
Fire sac is ridic fast if you're lvling solo and not too shabby with 1 or 2 buddies. Bonus pts if one of them can heal. You'll go through bread like air though but ANGRRR....

Thread : General  Preview message : #680255  Replies : 7  Views : 641
posté February 13, 2014, 18:08:54 | #4
Just give us a run mode. That way people who want to walk around can do so. I prefer to run. Spend so much time in this game grinding that I'll take every extra second I can get.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679863  Replies : 26  Views : 890
posté February 13, 2014, 07:24:26 | #5

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 12 February 2014 22:37) *
Yeah at this point I'd trade a Roadmap for a simple Drop Revamp next month.

Same. Not sure I want to see where we're going anymore unless the next stop is drop revamp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679501  Replies : 25  Views : 837
posté February 12, 2014, 22:16:53 | #6
Ohhh I get it now. The drop system really does work if you completely circumvent stupid low drop rates, prospecting lock and prospecting limits.

I've been doing this all wrong...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679195  Replies : 8  Views : 300
posté February 12, 2014, 20:19:01 | #7
Fecas are epic, silly tanks atm. Stupid high res/lock/block passives + coag + can stabilize. I can't level my Feca fast enough...

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #679095  Replies : 29  Views : 1370
posté February 12, 2014, 08:15:42 | #8
Respec earth sac to Iop DD. Roll lock/block/res tank feca. Profit!

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #678797  Replies : 29  Views : 1370
posté January 23, 2014, 07:10:39 | #9
Let MM drop stuff if they're going to eat keys. Sounds stupid and I'd hate it but spending 6x the time it would take to key up a 6 person team because MM don't actually drop stuff is insane. As they are right now they are very handy for filling spots in a group. They do good dmg but nowhere near a player with insane gear and their resists tend to be a little low.

They're filling their purpose as they are right now. I fail to see where making them eat keys will improve anything. It actually feels a lot like one of the typical, pointless changes that end up damaging things more than helping.

Dungeon tokens...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #668289  Replies : 21  Views : 540
posté January 20, 2014, 17:33:44 | #10
New system is possible but the drop rates in the dungeons seem to be broken. I've had better luck in the wild. Dropped 9 pieces of belt, 1 nettlez, 1 solomonk just poking around for drops. There's no way these are dropping at 10% base on boss unless I'm just ridiculously unlucky.

They do appear to be dropping about 1% in the wild. I can usually get 1 or 2 in an hour or so of treasure hunting. I do multi-client but only 2 accounts. That and 4 MM are pretty much minimum to break the lock on these.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #666799  Replies : 26  Views : 738
posté January 18, 2014, 08:50:31 | #11
Loved this video lol. Great job!

I wouldn't mind more like this. Self promotion or not this game can use the attention. Watching a video of a few friends hilariously enjoying the game...I fail to see where that does harm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #665619  Replies : 59  Views : 3915
posté January 18, 2014, 08:19:43 | #12
Had this happen today as well. Started my turn with 0 time left and could chat but do nothing else. I was already revived for several turns and in cc range with freeze with all other mobs clear. Took a few seconds for my turn to actually end even though timer was 0 the whole time. No lag at all as we were chatting at the time.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #665611  Replies : 3  Views : 221
posté January 11, 2014, 01:04:29 | #13
I wouldn't mind them taking a look. Fire sacs seem to be showing signs of lagging behind. I find myself skipping turns or getting in the way of ranged DDs more and more. It's not that sac is really underpowered. It's that new mob mechanics are effecting the usefullness of a straight DD sac. And it's becoming a struggle to stay in a position to use punishment effectively. Without that a fire sac is an average DD at best. Average is probably being kind unless you can do 4 blood rush per turn.

I think fire sac will continue to slowly fade as DD option as mob mechanics continue to evolve. Other classes get back hits easier, escape easier, can close easier (many mobs can stabilize now), get their dmg bonus easier, don't have their best spells angrrr locked, don't dmg themselves 200+ hp per turn and they can reach mobs without compromising los for other DDs or falling prey to all the new anti CC mechanics Ankama is adding to mobs.

UBs factor in too.

I know other classes are more deserving of a revamp at this moment but I wouldn't mind if Ankama gave the sac a little something extra. Fire sac in particular.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #662841  Replies : 31  Views : 2606
posté January 08, 2014, 19:51:45 | #14

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 08 January 2014 19:30) *
Oh sweet young bidders, thats EXACTLY how we bought our Haven World. Our bidder was killed, but didn't respawn - u still can bid by being an altar. And we won the auction by him doing last bid dead.

That's awesome lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #662005  Replies : 6  Views : 365