Forum

GodIsWithUs's profile
Statistics
1731 Posts (0.81 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 09:25:32 | #1

Quote (Sabi @ 24 April 2014 09:04) *
Hi everyone,

Quick reply to confirm that Friday the changelog for the next game update will be updated so stay tuned!
Hopefully the updated changelog will provide more information than just that:

The second shushu pit will be available with a starting level of 140 (though like the first, people that are 20 levels lower can attempt).

Level cap will be raised to level 160.

The Almanax zaap was moved again since the team found that allowing players to quickly zaap too convenient and want to prolong their experience.

The Krosmoz Map will be implemented.

The Enutrof and or Sram Divin Dimension will be implemented.

If there is nothing of really strong value beyond this, I do not really see the point in providing the changelog update without a Devblog about the Divine Dimensions or something. Hopefully we get some actual information in addition to the changelog. Vagueness is not worth much. I am pretty sure many are hoping the the Wakfu Divine Dimensions will be similar to the Dofus version since it would sort of remind them of the Arenas.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 24, 2014, 09:29:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720283  Replies : 26  Views : 849
posté Today - 02:11:11 | #2

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 April 2014 01:31) *
Thanks GiWu
You can test this yourself if you like. For best testing, I would recommend comparing Harry Boots to Woboots (adjust to 140) and Dark Vlad's Epaulettes to GM Epaulettes (adjust to 150). Boots have a stat pool pretty much exactly 25% more than Epaulettes. So despite Harry Boots being level 140 and DV Epaulettes being level 150 (which is only a 7% increase in level), if relic value was based on the level and item slot Harry Boots should have easily won out in terms of point increase since the difference in value of boots to epaulettes (25%) is far greater than the difference in level (7%). However, in the end the point difference between GM and DV was greater than Woboots and Harry Boots, and the relic point difference that DV had over Harry Boots was, as you probably guess, roughly 7% more. Thus, equipment slot has no relevancy to the number of points a relic gets compared to an equaivalently leveled legendary of the same item, but rather only level plays a part in the number of points a relic gets over a legendary.

You can also see this through how when Ankama removed heals from relics they added CMC damage to Powerful Dazzling Belt. Powerful Dazzling Belt was left unchanged during the equipment revamp last summer, probably because it was overlooked, while relics like Solomonk were increased and thus was in need of an increase.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 24, 2014, 03:36:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720183  Replies : 38  Views : 709
posté Today - 01:12:54 | #3

Quote (Gynrei @ 23 April 2014 22:27) *
how are they going to balance a relic weapon?

Using a relic shield/dagger and 1hander VS a dagger/shield and relic 1hander should be equal. But how would they balance a relic 2handed weapon?
The amount of additional points a relic gives beyond a legendary status is solely based on the level of the relic, and not that of the item slot. So for example, pretend a level 200 legendary ring gives 500 points and a level 200 legendary cape gives 1100. Despite the cape having vastly more points, if the devs were to change both into a relic, they would then add the exact same amount of points to the item, which we will pretend is 500 points. So the level 200 relic ring is now 1000 points and the level 200 relic cape is now 1600 points. The reason for this is simple, and the devs know this. A player can only have one relic equipped. If they gave the ring 300 additional points and the cape 600 additional points for being a relic, everyone would prefer the cape over the ring. So to allow each of the relics that are the same level to have the same impact and power, they add on a static point increment based solely on level and not item slot. So to answer your question, they balance relics based on the level of the item and not the slot. A level 150 relic ring and a level 150 relic weapon will each have the same increase in points from their legendary versions. So with an increment of something like 350 point, a legendary level 150 ring with say 350 points will become 700 points and a level 150 legendary two-handed weapon with say 1200 points will become 1550 points. So all relics that are the same level will be just as powerful as the next since each will be increased in points, from their legendary level equivalent, by the same amount.

So to quickly sum it all up, if your friend has every equipment be a level 200 legendary while you also have all your equipment be level 200 legendaries, with the exception of you also having a relic, you will have the exact number of additional points than your friend whether it be a relic 2-handed weapon or a ring.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720163  Replies : 38  Views : 709
posté Yesterday - 07:46:59 | #4
WTS Silver Dynast I am looking to sell Silver Dynast. After wearing it in game, it just does not fell Wakfu-ish to me . So if someone wants it, I am looking for kamas.

IGN: Ash Ketchum

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #719799  Replies : 0  Views : 51
posté April 18, 2014, 20:47:29 | #5
Eskarina stated that it will not be updated today and that the big news is coming next week.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717827  Replies : 26  Views : 849
posté April 18, 2014, 15:28:39 | #6

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 18 April 2014 13:01) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 09:29) *
Unless someone were to post an actual image, I would recommend you take it as a joke.
Well, yes and no. Osa and Enu may be a joke, but the fact that each class will get 5 new spells is not.

I want Eni to have a Holy Word spell, where the whole room is filled with white feathers falling from the sky that touches all the players, heals them and remove all the negative statuses.

If you want to get picky, then I must tell you that the OP was referring to the Divine Realm spell joke, and not the 5 PASSIVE specialties that Azael mentioned in the Live in any way, shape, or form. Thus, my answer was solely in reference to that, therefore it is not a yes and no answer but rather only one. So, yes the OP should take it as a joke. So there is really no correction to be made there .

Now, if you want to turn this thread into a "what will be the 5 new passive specialties for each class be?" then we should, especially since the Divine Realm spell hoax is rather unworthy to continue fantasizing about. But if we are to mention new specialties, they must only be passive since it was noted that they would be passive specialties by Sabi, and thus to be as realistic as possible.

But we can all hope they would change their minds about the only being passive. If they simply said specialties, being both active and passive, I would recommend a resurrection spell for Osas, similar to how they were the resurrecting class in Dofus with Spiritual Leash. The Osamodas can only revive the last ally that died, if the Osamodas dies the person resurrected dies as well, they are revived with some health, and can be placed by the Osamodas, but at a greater cost. Plus, like they said in Live about giving more classes getting similar abilities, this will allow three classes to have a resurrection spell. Oh I can wish they would bring Dofus' Spiritual Leash to Wakfu. Now onto more serious business .....

For Gobgob Osa, I would like to see the following:

Passive #1: +2 Range on Gobgob

Passive #2: Gobgob provides a shield that is 10% of its HP to players in an aura of 2 tiles.

Passive #3: For each spell Gobgob places on a player, the player receives 10% resistance.

Passive #4: Gobgob can store up to a certain amount of commands for later use.

Passive #5: When summoned, a percentage of the Osa's water damage is transferred into critical resistance%.

These passives will increase the capabilities of the Gobgob with it's increased range while also reiterating the notion that the god Osamodas is a creator and protector of all things living and thus does not want the life that he placed in the World of Twelve to go to waste.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 18, 2014, 15:35:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717639  Replies : 15  Views : 571
posté April 18, 2014, 14:57:36 | #7

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 18 April 2014 13:18) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 06:15) *
Either way, it would be interesting if the theme of the year shed more light on the Eliatropes.
You can't shed more light on something that's already one of the most fleshed out parts of the background. There's nothing more to say about Eliatopes (not to mention that introducing them was a bad idea in the first place, and, to make it worse, they're a poorly written race based on most overused fantasy tropes).
Maybe we got some dust build up in that Xelor brain of your's Major, but I think we have all heard this for the nth time already. I think we all know you want to say anything to put Eliatropes in the backdrop and put Count Harebourg in the foreground. We know you are a little saddened that Ankama has stated they have no plans at the moment to continue the Harebourg storyline while on the other hand the Teslah Disciple mentions using Eliatrope magic to open the Shustuft, there being a Krosmoz map in development on Beta, the appearance of portals like the Divine Dimensions, and that puzzle on Dofus all have some correlation to Eliatropes. There is plenty more to say about them, especially since according to the Teslah Disciple they have knowledge of opening dimensions, and though they might not be an overly great bunch the knowledge about them could expand our knowledge of the Krosmoz.

So for someone that wants to understand as much lore as possible, you sure want to avoid what you dislike even though it could open up other avenues.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717627  Replies : 486  Views : 12770
posté April 18, 2014, 09:29:46 | #8
Unless someone were to post an actual image, I would recommend you take it as a joke.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717527  Replies : 15  Views : 571
posté April 18, 2014, 06:15:48 | #9
This might not be directly related to Wakfu lore, but for those interested there is a puzzle that appeared in Dofus with its recent update. This puzzle gives a different piece of the puzzle to a different community, and furthermore it is in draconic alphebet, meaning it might have something to do with the Eliatropes, which would make sense due to The Order Errant somehow discovering how to use portals. Did the Errants learn about portals from the Eliatropes themselves (or did they find Eliatrope documents) that allowed them to mimic the power of the Eliatropes with technomagic? Either way, it would be interesting if the theme of the year shed more light on the Eliatropes.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 18, 2014, 06:32:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717499  Replies : 486  Views : 12770
posté April 17, 2014, 12:27:44 | #10
I believe someone on the FR forums did state that there is a new level 160 cap, and Hackwork did mention in a thread on these forums that the zaap was moved. So what Zhao is saying I believe is true, to the best of my knowledge.

As for using the Chinese server as a testing zone, it would not surprise me one bit. This way, Ankama can test the content on a large population that is not under their complete supervision.

EDIT: Upon reading an announcement in Google Translator that was posted today, it looks like he was referring to a Chinese beta server, with an official launch on 23 April (22 April probably in FR time, which might be a hint that the patch is coming this Tuesday, but unlikely):

Dear Residents:

The much-anticipated " fertile ground " to test the upcoming referendum on April 23 hot open ! After our testing, the full functionality of the game will be at the National Mall tested formally launched ! The first props have all ready , residents can normally buy at the national tests.

But of course since this is a crummy translator program, no one should take this translation with any real value. It could be talking about anything for all we know, especially since it is talking about testing a referendum.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 17, 2014, 14:15:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717167  Replies : 39  Views : 1158
posté April 17, 2014, 06:35:45 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 April 2014 06:04) *
Last time I checked crit damage worked as elemental damage that was added to your damage percent when you crit

so to answer your question yes
If this is true, I would not be surprised. This cap, more or less, was most probably put in place so as to not allow the community to get absurd damage for the current top content since they viewed anything beyond 1000% as to powerful and anything beyond that could make the current content too easy. With the increasingly higher content that we will get past Wa this year (if they keep to their word on what they said on Live about the rest of the new areas being increasingly beyond level cap, which of course we can never trust), the damage cap will surely increase to accommodate the new higher content. So, in my opinion, the current barrier is sufficient for the content we have, and will surely increase.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717051  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 17, 2014, 06:01:18 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 April 2014 05:34) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 17 April 2014 05:20) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 16 April 2014 21:03) *

Quote (dlexus009 @ 15 April 2014 19:06) *
and I think the Up limit of character is now 1000% damage, which can be already reached and make no sense anymore, I would like 2000% if possible

Yeah weapons weapons, a lot of good weapons they created has even no HP

Well, the team effect of different character I mean it should be one simple tast for them, they are lacking time and money to develop, so i dont think the magic should be too complicated to accomplish, just make a buff of all character. Which is simple and useful,
the most important is we can use it sooner.

-resist + Hp of mobs doesnt have meaning, it doesnt save our time, it is still a time farming game
i can confirm you the max attack is 1000%
does this include critical damage% and the like?
Yes

Critical Damage, Heals, Elemental Damage, Backstab Damage, resist etc etc all cap at 1000
What I meant was does critical damage add into that 1000%, such as Player A has 950% elemental damage and 200% critical damage, thus resulting in only 50% critical damaging transferring?

Sorry for the vagueness of the prior question.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717039  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 17, 2014, 05:20:59 | #13

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 16 April 2014 21:03) *

Quote (dlexus009 @ 15 April 2014 19:06) *
and I think the Up limit of character is now 1000% damage, which can be already reached and make no sense anymore, I would like 2000% if possible

Yeah weapons weapons, a lot of good weapons they created has even no HP

Well, the team effect of different character I mean it should be one simple tast for them, they are lacking time and money to develop, so i dont think the magic should be too complicated to accomplish, just make a buff of all character. Which is simple and useful,
the most important is we can use it sooner.

-resist + Hp of mobs doesnt have meaning, it doesnt save our time, it is still a time farming game
i can confirm you the max attack is 1000%
does this include critical damage% and the like?

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 17, 2014, 05:23:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717031  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 16, 2014, 11:02:35 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:40) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:29) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:25) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
ah yes coming from someone who mains an osamodas

and is also a huge troll literally just as much as yesway is

You're so cool brah
Oh yes, as a Gobgob Osa I would totally want that spell .

Why am I a troll, because I am playing along with Tommy's joke? Well at least I believe it is a joke until someone shows actual images.
you troll more than I do and that's honestly saying a lot

What did we say about excessive pyramid quoting?
I am so happy you remember me. I figured that since I have been gone for three months in Southeast Asia that you have forgotten me. Must have left quite a mark on you I guess.

P.S. I would love to know your definition of troll. Someone that disagrees with you?

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:32:23.
Reason for edit : [Pyramid Schemes are the worst!]
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716717  Replies : 28  Views : 511
posté April 16, 2014, 10:29:42 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:25) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
ah yes coming from someone who mains an osamodas

and is also a huge troll literally just as much as yesway is

You're so cool brah
Oh yes, as a Gobgob Osa I would totally want that spell .

Why am I a troll, because I am playing along with Tommy's joke? Well at least I believe it is a joke until someone shows actual images.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716705  Replies : 28  Views : 511
posté April 16, 2014, 10:11:01 | #16

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716675  Replies : 28  Views : 511
posté April 16, 2014, 09:19:29 | #17

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 April 2014 09:06) *
Though I do think it would be a very viable alternative for the Wakfu burn that is Critical Synergy.
That I agree with since as a Gobgob Osa I hardly ever find myself actually using my WP since Critical Synergy is so inconsistent to use. At level 200, it would actually be fun summoning 5 level 200 pets just for the giggles, especially if you have high range and your pets miraculously block for you, and if I survive until I summon my Gobgob I could just use it to heal up.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716653  Replies : 44  Views : 819
posté April 16, 2014, 08:47:38 | #18

Quote (VoidSettler @ 16 April 2014 08:45) *
The Osa spell is kind of neat on 'non' summoner Osas actually - Least.. assuming you're allowed to use it with the gobgob out..
You wouldn't since Gobgob has a restriction that prevents it from being summoned with summons out.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716619  Replies : 44  Views : 819
posté April 16, 2014, 08:44:29 | #19
I cannot help but laugh at the Osamodas spell. They definitely do remind me of the Dofus special spells, where the spells can be interesting but only under certain circumstances for the most part. This Osamodas spell is pretty much Masked Spirit, but costs more and has many more lasting drawbacks. Pretty much starting turn 3 with only 3 pets remaining the spells has the same power as having two summons buffed by Whip and Boohowl, but then of course makes the Osamodas weaker starting turn 4 and and even more starting turn 5, with finally only being able to summon one more pet or the Gobgob. For every type of Osamodas build, this spell basically has no true increase in strength since at the beginning it makes you stronger but at the end makes you weaker. Full cycle equates to no increase in power. So there is no lasting benefit. Even a single pet summoner, who is probably the most benefiting of the spell, has a major drawback in once the last pet is summoned and killed the Osamodas becomes ineffective. In terms of worth, this spell would probably be similar in strength to the weaker Dofus special skills. I was hoping once they added special spells that it would be a resurrection spell for the Osamodas.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 16, 2014, 08:49:34.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716613  Replies : 44  Views : 819