Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 16 April 2014 09:39)
Multimen are useless anyway, their PP doesn't stack through gear, they are so much weaker than a real player and they don't count well with Relic drops. oh and they can't be used in UB's and OH YEAH they use extra keys since Ankama is horrible at planning things ahead, so in my opinion I just use MM's as live bait.
Well, that's just a bald face lie that Sidekicks are useless.
Sidekicks/Multimen (Spell/Stat page + Player Class Comparisons)
This was something simple I wrote up a long while ago.
Yes, I got lazy and didn't finish covering Lumino and now there is Protoflex, but if you take the time to read it, it shows you that everything about the Sidekicks is comparable to Player characters. From stats to attack power of their spells and I have all the comparisons you'd need for proof.
Sidekick per Character.
2. They help with PP locks, but cannot drop anything
3. Levels scale with the player.
Sidekicks per Character
2. They help with PP locks and drop items
3. Need to be leveled, but gain XP at 120% the rate of the Player. Meaning they will always be the same level if you got one at the start, and takes little time for a Sidekick to catch up in level.
4. Are attached to your account so any of your characters can use, and you can unlink them (losing 30% of their XP) if you want to sell them.
- They do not gain Wis, PP, and Kit Skill.
- They cannot be used in Ultimate Boss fights.
You technically don't even need to spend a single Ogrine to get one if you buy one off the markets, though even then, Ankama has already just recently had a sale on the Multimen Sidekicks.
If you are even more Ogrine/Kama concious, you can use the Astrub Knight (free in game) and just use the FREE rotated Sidekick of the week. And just think, all the levels you put into a sidekick when it was free, when you finally do get that sidekick, they keep those levels you put into it.
Only difference between a sidekick and a character is that a sidekick is set in their ways. While a character has multiple spell trees to choose from, but their power is the same (again, look at the comparison linked above).
- Set Stats.
- Set Spells.
- Spells however spells are always maxed and match the Sidekicks level.
- Cannot be used in Ultimate Boss fights.
- Auto revives and heals to max HP after every fight.
- Gains 120% of the XP player is currently getting, meaning fight content the player is currently at for easy power leveling.
purchase price that can be done with cash or kama.
- Choose your own spell stats.
- Choose your own spell path.
- Need to manage spell levels and restat every so often to make sure they levels are the way you want.
- Can do all content.
- Can die, needs to be revived and healed with ken-ko's and bread.
- Needs to fight things it's own level for best XP, so high level characters need to drop down to fight lower level mobs to help new characters level.
- Need to pay the MONTHLY
fee to use, if it runs out cannot use, cash only, no kama.
- Either way you need to gear your Second Account, or Sidekick. So complaining on needing to gear them is kind of moot as you'd have to do that either way.
Like you said before, you can use them as live bait. They can be used as just help for loot drops. But if you take the time to gear them as well, they are just as good as any other character. If you think other wise, please show me why, instead of just posting an opinion. Opinions are good and all, but in the end, they are just that, an opinion, not a fact.