• +88 HP
  • +30 Dodge
  • +2% Critical Hits
  • +42% Damage
  • +42% Damage
  • +12% Backstab Damage
Osamoda's Emblem

Name your Price. PM Odahviing / Sahrotaar

This post has been edited by Smaakpapil - April 16, 2014, 10:22:12.
Reason for edit : Format error.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #716683  Replies : 0  Views : 19
posté January 01, 2014, 10:15:46 | #2

Quote (Nsuidara @ 31 December 2013 16:14) *
One point in PvE is... you mono-elemental got more dmg meybe... but lose resist other elemental....
But you gain higher resist to 1 element.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #658613  Replies : 14  Views : 1811
posté January 01, 2014, 01:19:19 | #3
1 Year fireworks ? You recycled that from wakfu's 1 year celebration. Bit cheap.

Thread : News  Preview message : #658555  Replies : 25  Views : 1409
posté November 26, 2013, 13:35:18 | #4

Quote (Beezle @ 20 November 2013 22:03) *
You can take any class. No exceptions. All summoners have to do is control their pet. Pets dont get Heal res, some pets drop % dmg, blind, remove mp. An osa alone can possibly stack up to 5 frenzy with the right mob. This will allowing the dpt to focus on dmg rather than stackin frenzy.

I took a summoner osa to Tank at BC had him tank with gobgob than summon pets when BC landed.

Close combat characters can do phase 1, srams can guile to DPs back,hit, then guile on ally or tank, sacrieurs can transpose, or use other fancy tricks. Iops can judgement ( if fire), rocknocero ( if earth), air can jump out or flatten out, or get pulled out by an ally.

There is only one class, spec'd in a specific element, that i would NEVER - EVER take to DP.

well not till i make a non lock strat for DP.

that branch is the exception for DP but not for other UBs.
What about ecaflips specced with Tarot. They are pretty much a no-no for DP because of croquette.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #641615  Replies : 217  Views : 10244
posté November 26, 2013, 09:16:05 | #5
All chafers always get the army of the living dead buff upon any ressurection.

Osamoda's Dragon revive, player ressurecting all give the enemies stacks of "Army of the Living dead".

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #641511  Replies : 1  Views : 147
posté November 25, 2013, 13:02:28 | #6

Quote (axemangx @ 23 November 2013 03:29) *
Can you guys change the 10 Guawd kill challenge to be more reasonable?

1 per minute is pretty crazy, even with maxed out people.
I second this.

I got it done with 1 Eni and 3 DPS and even then we failed 2 times before getting it with 20 seconds left while only killing single gauwd mobs and passing as much as we can allow.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #640817  Replies : 278  Views : 15131
posté November 25, 2013, 13:00:15 | #7
I didn't get exp for fighting a black wabbit mob of size 5.

I had 6 players (4 x 140, 2x 130 = 820).

This cap would make it tedious to bring high level players to exp grinds and dropgrinding as no one gets exp and you are either forced to take on huge mobs for exp or no mobs at all.

With a combined level of 820(4Level 140, 2 Level 130), there isn't a non-dungeon wabbit mob that can be killed for exp.  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #640815  Replies : 21  Views : 1565
posté November 23, 2013, 13:59:12 | #8
Iop's don't need revamps.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #639759  Replies : 13  Views : 735
posté November 22, 2013, 17:53:50 | #9

Quote (dlexus009 @ 22 November 2013 17:21) *

Quote (Smaakpapil @ 22 November 2013 16:49) *

Quote (dlexus009 @ 22 November 2013 16:45) *
Hi,

if you can think like this. If i let them framed me up, next time i got permanent ban for all my accounts then what i am going to do?

Why not, they can frame people up anywhere anytime ,they do not give any evidence.

I will not accept any kind of ban due to the reason from them.

One of my account got now already the permanent ban, i think, it touches my limit.

This kind of devil support must be showed to everyone to every normal player.
No one framed you, accept your ban.
because of your envy?XD my littelst char in my account might be stronger than you~

ok i made a video in youtube
No, i have more than 1 accounts.

Nothing you do will change your ban anyway. So i'm going to stop replying.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #639359  Replies : 14  Views : 678
posté November 22, 2013, 16:49:13 | #10

Quote (dlexus009 @ 22 November 2013 16:45) *
Hi,

if you can think like this. If i let them framed me up, next time i got permanent ban for all my accounts then what i am going to do?

Why not, they can frame people up anywhere anytime ,they do not give any evidence.

I will not accept any kind of ban due to the reason from them.

One of my account got now already the permanent ban, i think, it touches my limit.

This kind of devil support must be showed to everyone to every normal player.
No one framed you, accept your ban.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #639321  Replies : 14  Views : 678
posté November 22, 2013, 16:33:22 | #11

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 22 November 2013 16:10) *

Quote (Smaakpapil @ 22 November 2013 16:00) *

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 22 November 2013 15:44) *
People have hacked in this game before. There are individuals in the game that literally can get into an account and log another player off while they are in battle, it has been done. With no form of account sharing, it has been done before. With the amount of accounts you have, I assume you are pretty active in the game so there would be no way for you not to notice something fishy happening.

--Argus Saffi Espen
You lost all credibility there.

That would mean wakfu servers have been accessed directly from the outside, unauthorised.Which would be a major security breach.

People losing accounts to hackers usually mean they had a virus/keylogger or did account share, had easy passwords, etc.

If you are proper with account security, you're not going to get hacked.

Ah, I used the wrong terminology...

though, does that truly even matter at all lass? Though that does zero out the possiblity of him being "hacked", but who's to say his accounts are secure. He has his brothers and himself. I assume not everyone is on at the same time at all times. There are multiple factors to consider when there's an entire family with access to the accounts.

I appreciate that you took the time to read my post. I am a bit saddened that you won't take anything I've said to heart, not that you were expected to though... Thanks for letting me know that my statement was incorrect though. It's true, that in some way the accounts information would have had to be forfeit in some way or from, to be easily accessible to another player.

Anyway, back to the actual point...he was only banned a month. As unfortunate as it is to be accused of doing something you did not do... I think you should just take the month to relax and do something else. Four weeks will fly by in no time..though tomorrow isn't promised to us. Tread lightly in your next posts, zhao. Be a bit humble about the situation. It sucks, but the level of gratitude you are showing here is zero. Hopefully they don't overturn their decision based on your slanderous choice of representing the situation.

--Argus Saffi Espen

I didn't discuss the rest of your quite long reply because it did not really concern me.

All i am saying is that you are responsible for your own account. If you have brothers that are able to log into your account you accept that risk because you, for some reason, trust that person.

An accountowner is responsible for his own account and if something fishy happened with his account, he should accept this 1month ban and move on.

He should also take steps to ensure the security of his accounts and to prevent a situation such as this one from happening in the future.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #639309  Replies : 14  Views : 678
posté November 22, 2013, 16:00:04 | #12

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 22 November 2013 15:44) *
People have hacked in this game before. There are individuals in the game that literally can get into an account and log another player off while they are in battle, it has been done. With no form of account sharing, it has been done before. With the amount of accounts you have, I assume you are pretty active in the game so there would be no way for you not to notice something fishy happening.

--Argus Saffi Espen
You lost all credibility there.

That would mean wakfu servers have been accessed directly from the outside, unauthorised.Which would be a major security breach.

People losing accounts to hackers usually mean they had a virus/keylogger or did account share, had easy passwords, etc.

If you are proper with account security, you're not going to get hacked.
EDIT:
(Unless ankama's servers are hacked directly, but that tends to get noticed)

This post has been edited by Smaakpapil - November 22, 2013, 16:03:21.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #639297  Replies : 14  Views : 678
posté November 22, 2013, 11:43:37 | #13

Quote (Troyle @ 22 November 2013 10:48) *
Hi there,

Regarding Al Howin, it has been decided that all characters (subscribers and non-subscribers) that logged in between October 29 and November 19 will automatically receive 3 Almokens and a Wizard Costume as compensation.

Note however that this compensation will not be sent out before a few weeks (in December, more precisely).
Doesn't even come close to being rewarding. Most people have had achievements that could not be completed. That doesn't change.

They can't get witch hunter costume this year. What about the lack of mobs and the costume only being available from challenges ?

This has been a major screwup on your part and this is what we are getting ? 3 Almokens and the costume most of us already had.

This post has been edited by Smaakpapil - November 22, 2013, 11:49:03.
Thread : News  Preview message : #639221  Replies : 96  Views : 3842
posté November 21, 2013, 18:20:22 | #14

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 21 November 2013 18:13) *
Ok seriously get this fixed. I was having no troublres for a few days and now all of a sudden it is back. How do you even do this?

Client closes upon every launch, even after trying 500 times. Re-installing Wakfu now yet another time. This is pretty ridiculous.
Me and a friend had the same issues. Troubleshooted compatibility allowed it to update something.

And then i could start it up again like normal.

Pretty annoying bug Ankama, not cool.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #638653  Replies : 35  Views : 2059
posté November 20, 2013, 10:08:09 | #15
WTB Zwombbit Torso Buying Zwombbit Torso

Paying 280kk

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #637983  Replies : 0  Views : 80
posté November 20, 2013, 09:45:18 | #16

Quote (tashlol @ 20 November 2013 09:22) *

Quote (AoKishin @ 19 November 2013 15:55) *
it will be lonely and will starve, it goes in the wild sometimes to forage food but stray bowmeows bullies your pet and steals its food. thats why after a few weeks unfed, you will see that your pet has lower hp. thats from those stray bowmeows. :'(

I would really recommend lending your pet to a friend to feed once in a while.
I like the cut of your jib.

To address your main concern, if a pet 'dies' it will not be deleted or removed from your inventory. It will still be equipable I believe, but none of its bonuses will work. For example: if you have a level 50 Gemlin on 0 life, you can still equip it, but you won't receive its bonus of 50HP to your character.

If you're really worried about it dying, theres an item in the boutique as someone mentioned, called Mummified Candy which can be found here. If not you can use a thing called Osamodas powder (as many people have already mentioned). Its a level 0 Chef recipe comprised of 2 buckets of water and 5 thistles seeds, both of which are very easy to find, even for non-subscribers in Astrub. Recipe found here.

You can't equip dead pets, only keep them equipped.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #637963  Replies : 16  Views : 605
posté November 19, 2013, 15:37:00 | #17

Quote (Lucidic @ 19 November 2013 15:24) *
So I read that if you don't feed your pet for a while it starts to lose life... does that mean that if I get a pet and I go on a vacation that I could come back and my pet is just dead?
Pet's don't die like in Dofus.

There is little responsibility for pets in Wakfu. I always let my level 50 pets starve.

They can be resurrected incredibly easy with just 1 osapowders (Which is dirtcheap)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #637393  Replies : 16  Views : 605
posté November 18, 2013, 17:00:49 | #18

Quote (Hudski @ 18 November 2013 16:34) *

Quote (Troyle @ 18 November 2013 16:00) *
Relics: Following the feedback we received on the relics drop rate, and the importance of luck, we decided to remove them as drops and replace them with relic fragments that will have a drop rate 100 times higher. To obtain a relic, you will need to combine 100 fragments. This will allow everyone to really “farm” their relic (fragments will be unique for each relic) and allow you to share them with your friends or guilds to create a relic together. Fragments should also become an important trading good for those who wish to sell them.
Ah, so instead of farming one 0.01% drop, we're farming 100 1% drops.

Is this also why you're capping prospecting? Since prospecting is more effective the higher the drop rate.

This next bit is working entirely on the assumption that that's a "yes"...: Why are you constantly fighting to-and-fro with these relics? Why let their existence ruin broader, game-wide mechanics when they only apply to a minority of fights and content?

Come on, now. Don't cap wisdom and prospecting just because of relics. There's smarter, player-friendly ways to go about it.

It's a 0.1% drop from bosses.

10% drop from bosses, definitely doable. You can see 0 to 6 in a fight.

EDIT:
I agree with the poster above, please do not cap PP and wisdom, there's no reason for doing it.

This post has been edited by Smaakpapil - November 18, 2013, 17:02:22.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #636807  Replies : 278  Views : 15131
posté November 18, 2013, 11:34:00 | #19

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 17 November 2013 22:40) *
Is there any reason why Chafers, Guards ect. on Chillberg are immu to Sadist Mark? All the other marks are working, so why not this one? (EDIT: Oh wait, rebirth also doesnt work but it's not listed in immu) Not to mention other states like madness, poisoning ect.
Why give classes abilities and then make so many monsters immu to them? :/ I can understand some bosses, but regular mobs? Really? It's not like those states and marks are so strong anyway...
Chillberg chafers were made immune to rebirthmark because it bypassed their deathcounter and instantly KO'd the chafers upon their death.

It made running Ambassador wing easier than intended.

For sadist mark, i can only imagine it has something to do about the mob not being KO'd but downed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #636705  Replies : 8  Views : 375
posté November 18, 2013, 10:59:25 | #20
Indeed, i confirmed this by making my gobgob heal a target with 0 healresist. Once with my bloodthirsty equipped, once without it. The 36% neutral damage quite noticeably improved my heals.

I wish ankama would make the gobgob more mobile and fix some of its flaws, it could really have been a good offhealer.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #636691  Replies : 7  Views : 794