No flash

Forum

Kouromaro's profile
Statistics
388 Posts (0.35 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 08:45:41 | #1
@Kat
No, I know. I am aware, it's Nox16 who complains about losing more resource, which cannot come through my head.

Quote (Nox16 @ 23 April 2014 08:38) *
I would rather they have full hp and a food source just in case i do some day have a use for them *you never know maybe ankama will release a class in 2 more years and has an air branch and ill have a the perfect pet or some sidekick *hopefully they fix them eating pets*. I know the osa powder way would probably be easier or at least take up less space however i really dont want to craft a ton of it.. i also dislike seeing pets dead/ at very low hp cause means i have to constantly give them powder. *i also from doing the otamais bp quest got so many mats that are pet food so yeah its easier for me to feed them than to make osa powder or buy some* idk maybe im just crazy or just so use to it that i dont want to change my system after 2 years.

...ook?.. fair enough?

I share your dislike of seeing pet at low health. I know the feel.

Still don't get why you complain that you "waste" more resource.
I assume either you meant you don't get to use the resource you already have there, or you made a mistake making that statement. But either way, ok?

Although I agree, you crazy o.o I got mats stock up in hundreds too and I cannot complain about new system. Whether new system or not, the mat stack won't get used up and there would be left over anyway.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719821  Replies : 27  Views : 285
posté Today - 07:59:38 | #2

Quote (Nox16 @ 23 April 2014 07:26) *
feeding them isnt the issue its the times in which i have to feed some pets. I own alot of pets alot of which i dont use and are max level. Now there are like 2 ways i can handle these pets: 1. feed them every 3 days and keep them at full hp, 2. let them die and just give them osa powder when i need them. I currently do method 1 because to me it feels faster than the osa powder method. Thats why i would like a last feed time because it means i have to waste less resources.

In all honesty i like the new system but i also miss the old one cause the old one took forever yeah but for someone like me it gave me something to do over months. I digress.
1. Please kindly use more punctuation.
2. I don't quite see how you waste more resource at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719807  Replies : 27  Views : 285
posté Today - 01:05:36 | #3
It seems fine to me. But I organized my pet, and synchronize the feeding of all lv50 pets, i.e., when a lv50 pet needs to be fed, all my lv50 pet also need to be fed.

As for non lv50, one a day, done.

But yes.

Days since last feeding could be better.

Quote (Nox16 @ 22 April 2014 21:29) *
i really preferred the time stamps cause it let me feed some pets on the last day or a few hours before they take damage... i cant really do that now.
I believe it is fine as long as you feed once a day. 11pm on one and 1am on the following is fine too. Time stamp are not really needed.

I feed everyday and never pay attention to what time i feed my pet. If

You just need to make sure not to feed more than once a server day.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719737  Replies : 27  Views : 285
posté Today - 00:40:35 | #4

Quote (Gynrei @ 22 April 2014 18:49) *

Quote (Agosta @ 22 April 2014 17:48) *

Tactical gameplay and high hits are not mutually exclusive. If you think this is true for 130+ content, then obviously Anakma has failed with Wakfu.

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me. I agree you can have both. Even with big numbers you still need to follow strategies for tough content. Maybe I wasn't clear. I can complete all the content in front of me just fine without needing that next drop. I'm after that next drop because I want to improve and become stronger. If it doesn't drop, my world doesn't collapse beneath me.

Better gear for me means more leeway and freedom to make mistakes. The option to bring a weaker player along. Without those higher numbers you need to follow the plan more precisely.

So a weak marketplace due to low population has no affect on my game play.
But would you not think that your life would be more enjoyable if your server has a good player base and the market works well?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719727  Replies : 24  Views : 502
posté Yesterday - 18:59:43 | #5

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 April 2014 05:21) *

and no you cant run a team with one OP toon which carries. That just wont flow. Especially in dungeons. That would be the same as saying one OP person can carry a bunch of noobs. I dare you to expect one toon to carry at Wa Castle.

Ugh.. To best explain this; take this:

All teams basically consists of : Healer, Tank, and DDs ; the strategies change but this is basically it.

You're going to tell me that youre just going to fully gear ONE dd, or ONE healer, or ONE the tank? and expect your team to function?

Even if you made and leveled 5 accounts just to gear one. You would still need to gear all the others to make them useful in dungeons. For as we already explained earlier in this thread. Gear makes a character on wakfu. You cant do any dungeon with out being geared appropriately.

That 5 accounts feeds 1 account just isn't realistic.

No, gearing just one of them definitely won't fly.

What I am talking about is gearing 5 to be "decent" and 1 to be exceedingly strong.
And my definition of "decent" is gear that is appropriate enough for the team to be functionable.
If you do this then it will take shorter to get that prime character to competitive level.

Now if you want to have all 6 to be strong at a competitive level.
Then multiboxing indeed won't save you much time.

Take my fire-water enu and eni for example. They wear almost exact same gear.
It takes as much blood and sweat to get the "decent" gear for both of them.

But once I got there, I only rune a set of equipment. I have the option to put them all on one character (usually my enu for damage), or share the pieces between my characters (when both of them need to work hard).

Also, following this logic, when I upgrade my gear (lard pieces, inkap, spore belt), I only wish for one copy of those items. Even if I get a second one it would probably get sent to market.
Therefore my job to get a character strong enough to join my guildies in really hard contents is relatively easier than if I want both my characters to shine.

Of course my case is special in that both characters can share the gear. But like I said, I usually focus on one character rather than sharing gear. My degree of freedom is there, but I am sure I could live my life without it. (Another really sweet thing I enjoy is if I could ever upgrade my gear twice, my secondary character could inherit the previous top gear).

Hope that makes sense?

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - April 22, 2014, 19:06:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719573  Replies : 123  Views : 1896
posté Yesterday - 17:27:04 | #6
Wow, I was gonna make a post on how Asse Shield is going to take forever to make, considering no one that I know of like to hit shushu.

Impressed isn't even enough to describe what I feel about your feat.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719519  Replies : 25  Views : 448
posté Yesterday - 05:05:12 | #7

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 April 2014 03:40) *

Quote (Noobility @ 22 April 2014 03:11) *
It's kinda funny to see multi boxers being like herp derp derp you can't organize yourself, considering you've basically given up on team play and couldn't organize for shit if you were a mono boxer.
*sigh*

Why? you?... even? ugh...

*sigh*

You cant blame a specific group of people for problems that are more dense than that... If anything we should all be standing together to advocate against the real issue.
Regarding the exact post of Noob that was quoted:

I start dual-boxing because I want to do what I want whenever I want. Being independent, not having to wonder when help would come. As simple as that. Never meant I forsake team play. I still play with guild most of the time.

Couldn't even begin to relate to what Noob is talking about.

Regarding gear benefit:

Noob is right if you want 6 accounts to feed 1 prime character.
Aqua is right if you want all 6 to be stronk.
(I assume we know that you don't have to be uber uber strong to do everything in this game, hence 6 accounts can feed 1 prime character. As anything in life, there are trade-off).

But well, I suppose we should move this convo to another thread, really.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - April 22, 2014, 05:12:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719291  Replies : 123  Views : 1896
posté April 21, 2014, 23:40:43 | #8
Well, considering how easy, that once I start thinking about it, it became transient, I too would say this is no rocket science xD

Just, all this time, I don't ever want to think to much about it, it lingers somewhere in the corner of my head, but was never crunched.

And then today, the cool spring breezes brought it to the surface, and I decided to write it up and throw it on forums.

Who knows, mid-summer revamp coming, may be this will get thru to the Devs.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - April 21, 2014, 23:41:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719175  Replies : 24  Views : 502
posté April 21, 2014, 21:05:35 | #9
No.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719087  Replies : 123  Views : 1896
posté April 21, 2014, 20:44:43 | #10
So, I came up with a theory to explain the gear-being-hard-to-get problem Basically, I think it is due to devs designing Wakfu keeping the statistic of Aerafal in minds. And we kind of know that in Aerafal:

There are more players
--> Gear are created more frequently
---> Market works more fluently (more supplies, more demands)
----> Kama flows more fluently, serves better as a medium to trade gear.

What do you think?

It kinds of make sense now that I think about it. Remember the beta time, we had a huge player base, you never have to wait so darn long to see your wished gear to surface on the market, and I am talking about haven bag times.

Tl;dr:

It is all because of low player base.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - April 21, 2014, 20:45:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719081  Replies : 24  Views : 502
posté April 21, 2014, 07:37:46 | #11
No PP lock is certainly very nice.

But cripplingly low drop rate for certain items, like the relic fragment... Idk about it.

My quick math says that there won't be an Asse Shield on Nox for at least a few months.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718875  Replies : 15  Views : 479
posté April 21, 2014, 07:23:56 | #12
While that line says a lot about Ankama,

the fact that this thread is only opened yesterday says a lot of sad things about us.

I am not defending Ankama in this or anything, just state the fact.

But now that we all know, we might want to look over the ToU to decide if Ankama is a company we want to bond with.

As for my opinion, that line is a serious shame.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718871  Replies : 26  Views : 641