No flash

Forum

Jebusiscoming...'s profile
Statistics
60 Posts (0.1 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 20, 2014, 23:53:38 | #1
*removed*

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - February 21, 2014, 00:27:12.
Thread : News  Preview message : #683231  Replies : 22  Views : 720
posté February 12, 2014, 03:38:19 | #2
Where is my drop rate 'revamp' you lazy bums!!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #678705  Replies : 469  Views : 16710
posté January 05, 2014, 13:10:27 | #3
I made one in general to ask other users about their experience, my other post was just meant as a bug report.

Figured whoever moved my post would've noticed there was a similar post in technical -.-

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - January 05, 2014, 13:11:02.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #660651  Replies : 3  Views : 171
posté January 04, 2014, 14:48:17 | #4
Problem with Multicore Intel chips running Wakfu There was a post about this several month back, I have a new PC more than capable of running Wakfu.

Have no issues with anything else other current gen games run fine I've tested my hardware and it's not at fault.

Can we get some help getting Wakfu to perform better on Intel Processors please?

Getting disconnection issues and Wakfu is very unresponsive, I can't even plant mobs (i just get a looping animation) I try my old PC with the AMD processor and it plants straight away, both PCs are connected via an ethernet.

Me and my partner play a total of 6 accounts on Wakfu, we run a small guild with close friends and between us we buy a steady amount of content, Multimen Insignia etc. But I can imagine if this issue persists we will lose the will to play Wakfu and you may lose a small but valuable chunk of your custom.

Please help us!

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - January 04, 2014, 14:51:52.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #660199  Replies : 3  Views : 146
posté January 04, 2014, 14:44:54 | #5
Anyone else experiencing issues with Wakfu on Intel chips? Anyone else found multi-logging (literally even 2 accounts) with a multi-core Intel processor just doesn't work? The lag is stupendous!

Running 2 accounts on an ancient laptop with an AMD processor and 2gb of ram wasn't terrible, however just got a new pc with a much higher spec than the laptop, running current and old games fine but as soon as a 2nd client of Wakfu opens I start getting disconnection/lag issues in game, the resources on the PC are not maxed out infact it hardly makes a dent.

I've tried forcing the game to use an individual core for each client any other ideas? (except buying an AMD chip)

Edit:I noticed this has been reported months back, I've re-raised the issue in the following link, if this issue effects you please feel free to add to said link.Click here

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - January 04, 2014, 14:53:20.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #660197  Replies : 3  Views : 171
posté January 04, 2014, 14:25:07 | #6

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
I think the biggest issue with the Mods for me is they should never ever feel the need to keep their conversation with a player private, the player should however be able to speak in a PM and be confident their conversation is kept private.

I volunteer for a place down the road, and even though I'm not paid I do keep a professional manner, when working with the public you should always maintain a sense of profession. From what I'm seeing here on the forums some Mods have failed to do this, you should stay very clear from accusations. You can say "your comment may be considered as x,y or z" but never "you were being x,y or z".

Companies put tight restrictions in place in order to keep peace, these restrictions are there to call upon in circumstances where things MUST be changed to maintain a positive reflection in the public eye, Mods need to consider this.
To avoid a wall of text i put my other opinions above in a spoiler box, my main point is below.

Many (seemingly obscure) rules are not enforced 100% of the time in businesses all over the world, simply because although they may apply to a circumstance taking action upon some circumstances can create a problem when there was never one originally.

For example saying you shouldn't deviate from a subject in a forum and one or two people mention a different subject and briefly discuss it while still making comment on the forums subject, so long as the majority of posts stay about the topic at hand and it doesn't over shadow the topic in question this should not be an issue and should be overlooked. This is not an imperial organisation you are running, you are a Mod you are here to allow people to socialize and share their opinion (within reason)

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - January 04, 2014, 14:34:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #660193  Replies : 57  Views : 1701
posté May 31, 2013, 03:57:30 | #7

Quote (Pandaemic @ 31 May 2013 01:27) *
HAHA amazing that someone started this, I became a father a week ago and my wife is already making our daughter a Yugo hat that she can he swaddled in and grow into, I definitely post some pictures

I'd love to see a pic of the hat once it's complete, congratulations!

Kinda figured I'd make the post since I haven't seen one like it.

Quote (AlisonRobin @ 31 May 2013 00:19) *
Congrats on your coming fatherhood! Have you picked names?

I doubt Ankama's gonna make those, but it would be pretty easy to sew a Yugo onesie. I'd make it out of fleece personally. Not a parent myself, I just like to sew.

Thank you, yeah we're going to call her Amalie Amaya

It's a shame but I think your right I doubt Ankama will make clothes. Would be awesome if they did though, or even contacted a 3rd party about doing so.

We're hoping to get a sewing machine at some point in the near future, it's just finding the funding to do so.

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - May 31, 2013, 04:02:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #551851  Replies : 8  Views : 585
posté May 30, 2013, 22:45:42 | #8
Ankama Baby Cosplay! In less than 2 months I'm going to be a father, I'm looking through baby clothes and just notice how much crap is out there!

I propose Ankama start making Yugo Cosplay Onesies for babies, maybe even make some other Wakfu inspired clothes for kids too, I'd sure buy them!

Whats everyone else think, any other parents (or parents to be) here on the forums?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #551743  Replies : 8  Views : 585
posté May 23, 2013, 22:34:19 | #9
Sounds like yet another good idea is going to be ruined by the air head(s) who put forward crap ideas and what I can only assume are 'yes' people who work alongside them.

GvG would be awesome but not in this way, I dont want to spend ages getting a Haven World the way our guild wants it so some troll can just walk in as we sleep and trash it!

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #548177  Replies : 56  Views : 3124
posté May 15, 2013, 18:53:11 | #10

Quote (Adammmsmel @ 14 May 2013 18:10) *
yes it is really good change!! I do not know about others, but I like it. Class will come to life again, and reassert itself ^^
I smell a troll... -.-

Quote (GJTora @ 15 May 2013 15:35) *

Quote (Bujolol @ 15 May 2013 11:28) *
Lots of people here with strong opinions..

Id say make it so u DONT need to take 2x Enis to almost every dungeon boss..
They are so stron in the game, that u cant run dungeons without them.

Looking forward to it, regards Bujo.

+1

~ Old Kahiiji
I completely agree, because Eni's able to heal so much in the past and could consistently heal for a whole battle Ankama had to buff bosses to the point where you can't do them without a healer, I'm looking forward to being able to approach late game content without having to go with pure damage dealers and 2 Eni's.

However Ankama as usual over compensate, make slight adjustments you idiots, changing everything at once just means you have to tweak everything all over again in the future.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #543029  Replies : 274  Views : 14641
posté April 16, 2013, 13:29:05 | #11
I'm so glad its not ust my getting this issue. Was really looking forward to resetting my classes today too.. Hopefully it'll be fixed later I guess. -.-

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #523449  Replies : 52  Views : 1812
posté April 10, 2013, 18:01:19 | #12
Love the idea of the new rune system, however as usual poor implementation of everything previous is leaving people very worried. Personally I only just started getting runes so I dont care. But it is alarming as a consumer that Ankama seem to have no care in the world of how much time and money players put into their games.

Everything is so whimsicle, sometimes I regret investing anything into this game since I don't trust the company as far as I could throw it.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #520027  Replies : 284  Views : 11722
posté April 05, 2013, 22:01:45 | #13
I can't buy ogrines? I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't buy Ogrines using my Debit Card anymore, also I can only use paypal if I buy the maximum amount of Ogrines, is this right?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #517105  Replies : 1  Views : 204
posté April 05, 2013, 22:00:04 | #14

Quote (Manyfaces @ 05 April 2013 16:51) *
ankama normaly won't respond to aggressive posts like this.

My suggestion is as such if your card isn't working it might be advisable to try a prepaid visa/master card ect or change your method. If it still doesn't work sending in a ticket won't hurt.

If Ankama don't respond to posts like that then they are clearly cutting off their nose to spite their face.

If there is a PayPal option I'd suggest using that, you don't have to register with PayPal anymore to pay which is awesome and saves so much potential hassel.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #517103  Replies : 5  Views : 498
posté March 21, 2013, 14:56:03 | #15
I'm not interested in reoccurring subscriptions, so long as I can have the option with 1 and 3 month subs I don't care, but instead of messing about with this why don't Ankama reply to whats happened with buying Ogrines by Debit Card payment? You losing a whole tonne of money as the days go by, get your priorities straight!

Thread : News  Preview message : #508515  Replies : 51  Views : 2366
posté March 17, 2013, 03:23:13 | #16

Quote (negativeresistance @ 17 March 2013 01:52) *
I never said it was anyone's fault. I just said I'm done paying to be frustrated. If you don't want to join the list, don't post.

Then learn to be more understanding, if it's out of Ankama's control they can't change that. Maybe target something that they can change like the fact people can't buy ogrines on a debit/credit card anymore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #505513  Replies : 46  Views : 1745
posté February 27, 2013, 15:12:47 | #17
I've got to admit I'm with the angry pony-posting osa dude above on this one, Ankama's testing seems like it is non-existent, they churn out update after update riddled with bugs.

(I just noticed that was meant to be a dragon osa, I guess they do kinda look like horses though...)

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - February 27, 2013, 15:13:35.
Reason for edit : haha pony/dragon?
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #482183  Replies : 12  Views : 583
posté February 27, 2013, 14:57:14 | #18
I think they've played down PvP probably because they don't want Wakfu to be like Dofus?

Losing an item out of your inventory is stupid, this would just cause complaints from people who are here to play co-operatively.

I think on a conquest mode on the islands is a great idea and players should only get one attempt at it once they lose a PvP that's it no more conquest for them.

As for people splitting your group, when you challenge someone in a party the rest of the party should be immune to challenges for the period of time they have the option to join the fight, simple enough.

They should have PvP specific areas in the game that are no use to PvE players, or maybe a series of arenas which take you into a dungeon area where nations war with each other. This could be separated into tournament-like rounds. Each round would bestow a prize on the top percentage of fighters, each set of rounds would have a greater prize given to all participants of the nation of winners.

This way PvP players get their fix and PvE players don't have to put up with trolls.

edit: This method would achieve a similar result as having seperate PvP/PvE servers, without having to have seperate servers.

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - February 27, 2013, 15:04:13.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #482159  Replies : 21  Views : 845
posté February 27, 2013, 14:36:22 | #19
I believe I mentioned this in the past about 6 months ago, I think it's a great idea!!

I doubt they'll make it free but I think it should have been an option since the start!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #482117  Replies : 13  Views : 935
posté February 27, 2013, 01:02:53 | #20
It's not that simple, if the hacker is using a Proxy or a dynamic IP then an IP ban isn't going to do anything he can simply change his Proxy or reconnect to his exchange.

The only other option would be banning a whole area which would likely block out many paying customers in the area and again if going by Proxy likely will not fix the issue.

Then there's also the case that if it's a DDos attack there will be many IPs.

This post has been edited by Jebusiscomingrun - February 27, 2013, 01:04:10.
Reason for edit : Missed a further reason
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #479865  Replies : 239  Views : 6102