Statistics
458 Posts (1.53 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:13:58 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 April 2014 00:48) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 23 April 2014 22:43) *

Quote (Sentrayak @ 23 April 2014 22:13) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 23 April 2014 16:58) *
The level 200 Relic Bp better have good lock, resist, and Hp.

-Rizarealm
Before making another bp, it's better to remember that we don't have relic weapons yet. =P
Not to mention relic pets... In regards to weapons, I think that for now, a relic dagger would be the most likely option.
You both seem to forget that otomai is going to have a level 200 variant
They haven't even started thinking about it... We'll probably see a ton of reclis for all possible slots before whatever the second Otomai relic will be.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720187  Replies : 38  Views : 696
posté Yesterday - 22:43:12 | #2

Quote (Sentrayak @ 23 April 2014 22:13) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 23 April 2014 16:58) *
The level 200 Relic Bp better have good lock, resist, and Hp.

-Rizarealm
Before making another bp, it's better to remember that we don't have relic weapons yet. =P
Not to mention relic pets... In regards to weapons, I think that for now, a relic dagger would be the most likely option.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720133  Replies : 38  Views : 696
posté Yesterday - 20:54:49 | #3
I have no clue about the dyes, but all normal bow meow accessories can be used by the snow bow meow as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720077  Replies : 5  Views : 97
posté Yesterday - 13:53:29 | #4

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 22 April 2014 07:53) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 19 April 2014 17:25) *
Inb4 Feacs become the new Eliatropes. They have already mastered portal magic and can travel to other dimensions.

-Rizarealm

Yes, I always found this funny. On one end, Fecas are tough guardians and tanks, on the other end their shepherds and on the other hand they seem like the science whizzes of the World of Twelve. Portals, energy shields and shepherd staffs... It never seemed to work for me.
Portals aren't really a Feca thing, though. The Teslash Disciple is a reference to the fact that the portal was opened by two Fecas in the Dofus Manga, not to a class-wide ability.

If the class commandments from Dofus are anything to go by, the tank role of Fecas is in fact supposed to be an extension of their job as shepherds - they're supposed to bring the protective attitude displayed toward their herd to the battlefield to protect their comrades from the enemies as well as the gobballs. The glyphs and magical armors are an extension of this.

I'm almost sure that Fecas are supposed to be an amalgation of different Middle East nations, which would explain both their fondness of alchemy and the fact that they're shepherds - and, if we want to overintepret everything a bit, also the usage of glyphs. Some of official artwork seems to support this theory, for example the Feca illustration from the Japanese Dofus site:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719923  Replies : 486  Views : 12751
posté Yesterday - 13:28:41 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 23 April 2014 07:48) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 22 April 2014 20:31) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 22 April 2014 20:19) *
Shop is growing every day.

They are adding old furnitures to shop and making new ones.

Last update they added enutrof and cra furnitures, already released enutrof ones.

I wonder osamodas and xelor decorations.
Osa and Xelor probably won't show up too soon, they still have Cra and Masq waiting for release in the game files, not to mention a full Lenald bedroom.
Lenald furniture was given away when wabbit island came out from a forum event. I have several of the pieces in my haven bag
Two. The number you are looking for is two. That's not "several". Only the plant and charm were released, not the full set, they were rewards in the wabbit quiz.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719917  Replies : 8  Views : 193
posté April 22, 2014, 20:31:09 | #6

Quote (Celay01 @ 22 April 2014 20:19) *
Shop is growing every day.

They are adding old furnitures to shop and making new ones.

Last update they added enutrof and cra furnitures, already released enutrof ones.

I wonder osamodas and xelor decorations.
Osa and Xelor probably won't show up too soon, they still have Cra and Masq waiting for release in the game files, not to mention a full Lenald bedroom.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719645  Replies : 8  Views : 193
posté April 22, 2014, 17:41:37 | #7
WTS level 50 Bow Meows! I'm selling 2 level 50 bow meows (+60 hp, +48 lock after the pet changes). Pm me with your offer either here or in-game (IGN: Guldenbart). I'm currently levelin many other pets, so feel free to ask about if you need any particular one, maybe I'll be able to help.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #719533  Replies : 0  Views : 27
posté April 22, 2014, 00:52:46 | #8

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 00:35) *
No. I'm 100% completely against Merging servers. If I wanted to play on Dathura I would have abandoned Nox already.
Stop talking about merging servers. Period.
Nothing more to add. All we need is a server transfer service, merge is obsolete (not to mention the amount of drama it would cause, just think of it).

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719213  Replies : 23  Views : 388
posté April 21, 2014, 11:21:46 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 April 2014 09:28) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 14:57) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 18 April 2014 13:18) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 06:15) *
Either way, it would be interesting if the theme of the year shed more light on the Eliatropes.
You can't shed more light on something that's already one of the most fleshed out parts of the background. There's nothing more to say about Eliatopes (not to mention that introducing them was a bad idea in the first place, and, to make it worse, they're a poorly written race based on most overused fantasy tropes).
Maybe we got some dust build up in that Xelor brain of your's Major, but I think we have all heard this for the nth time already. I think we all know you want to say anything to put Eliatropes in the backdrop and put Count Harebourg in the foreground. We know you are a little saddened that Ankama has stated they have no plans at the moment to continue the Harebourg storyline while on the other hand the Teslah Disciple mentions using Eliatrope magic to open the Shustuft, there being a Krosmoz map in development on Beta, the appearance of portals like the Divine Dimensions, and that puzzle on Dofus all have some correlation to Eliatropes. There is plenty more to say about them, especially since according to the Teslah Disciple they have knowledge of opening dimensions, and though they might not be an overly great bunch the knowledge about them could expand our knowledge of the Krosmoz.

So for someone that wants to understand as much lore as possible, you sure want to avoid what you dislike even though it could open up other avenues.
Major is basically "If I don't like it it's wrong and horrible and the worst thing ever" he also likes to hear himself talk.

I honestly wouldn't let it get to you he is obsessed with one of ankamas over used villain types but doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with this but thinks eliatropes are horrible for being popular
My dear Zobal, remember that one time when you reblogged my post said pretty much the same thing about Eliatropes? ;') Does this mean that you're a hypocrite who will praise everyone to gain their attention? :O Damn.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718913  Replies : 486  Views : 12751
posté April 20, 2014, 13:50:57 | #10
Lack of pp lock would solve a lot of problems, I really appreciate it. Besides, it proves that Ankama is able to locate the problems and at least attempt to solve them. As a mostly soloing player with barely any pp on my main I've managed to drop the entire castuc set and a Pinhead since the island's release, it wouldn't be possible without the lack of the lock.

Oh, also, this:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718613  Replies : 15  Views : 484
posté April 19, 2014, 13:29:34 | #11

Quote (wolvefrost @ 19 April 2014 13:03) *

Quote (thunder-aniluv @ 05 April 2014 01:33) *
and btw hatespawn u call that luck 3 nettlez fragz per day ?
come on i drop minimum of 15-20 solomonk frag per day before they fix the bug on mizz dung
and i drop 3 frag before in just 1 run with by pouching mob and pouching mizz !

Well,first i don't think Hate play 24/7 like you so you cant expected him to get 30 frags per day .

Second,i don think you can pouch the frags or is there sth new that i don't know about.
You can't pouch fragments unless it's bugged for some reason.

On a side note, I love how everyone calls this dungeon differently.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718113  Replies : 25  Views : 943
posté April 18, 2014, 13:18:19 | #12

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 06:15) *
Either way, it would be interesting if the theme of the year shed more light on the Eliatropes.
You can't shed more light on something that's already one of the most fleshed out parts of the background. There's nothing more to say about Eliatopes (not to mention that introducing them was a bad idea in the first place, and, to make it worse, they're a poorly written race based on most overused fantasy tropes).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717587  Replies : 486  Views : 12751
posté April 17, 2014, 14:13:36 | #13
Cat was always my favorite class. Glad to see that the level cup will contain more drinks in comparision to the old one, too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717191  Replies : 39  Views : 1157