Forum

SE-Derek's profile
Statistics
1907 Posts (1.56 per day)
Most active in : The Old Dusty Corner
posté February 01, 2013, 11:40:59 | #1

Quote (MoshPitt @ 01 February 2013 11:26) *

Quote (SE-Derek @ 01 February 2013 11:08) *
We're working on putting together a very detailed featured article which will go over the development roadmap for the rest of 2013 (save a couple of surprises). This page will be released either later today or early next week, depending on when it can be finalized.

I'm quite sure a lot of you will be excited for what's included (especially for what comes next month).

is next month February or march?
February.

I also clarified my message, too.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #459087  Replies : 13  Views : 459
posté February 01, 2013, 11:08:46 | #2
We're working on putting together a very detailed featured article which will go over the development roadmap for the rest of 2013 (save a couple of surprises). This page will be released either later today or early next week, depending on when it can be finalized.

I'm quite sure a lot of you will be excited for what's included (especially for what comes next patch).

This post has been edited by SE-Derek - February 01, 2013, 11:40:31.
Reason for edit : Clarified timeframe.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #459085  Replies : 13  Views : 459
posté February 01, 2013, 00:01:45 | #3

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 31 January 2013 01:56) *
Hehe I love the gender-bending winners. Nothing says "confindence" like an androgynous fashion powerhouse!
I <3 this sooooo much! I couldn't stop laughing!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #458972  Replies : 14  Views : 636
posté January 31, 2013, 00:12:45 | #4
Its also possible you're using a second account.

Multiple accounts can be registered to the same email address, so be sure you are logging into the correct account.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #458661  Replies : 5  Views : 214
posté January 30, 2013, 23:34:29 | #5
There was a problem with some of the Boutique items not being made tradable. This will be corrected in a hotfix slated for late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #458806  Replies : 7  Views : 570
posté January 30, 2013, 23:31:49 | #6
Hi there, Troyle!

We're quite happy to have here for the North American community. I'm sure that everyone will come to know what a great person you are and what you bring to the table on behalf of the WAKFU team and Ankama (and I don't mean just the GG button ).

The players couldn't be in more capable hands. But... just remember one thing: they may need an occasional PvP 'bout or two with your Killer Death Sword.

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #458919  Replies : 37  Views : 1219
posté January 30, 2013, 08:06:08 | #7
From my understanding, there will be some changes coming to the Rogue, though I don't believe major reworks since they've received some pretty hefty revisions in the past already.

I've combed the forum here, but what would you like to see improved?

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #453841  Replies : 19  Views : 954
posté January 29, 2013, 20:55:25 | #8
Hey everyone!

As a reminder, today's the last day to take advantage of this sale!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #457517  Replies : 10  Views : 418
posté January 29, 2013, 00:35:54 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 January 2013 23:57) *

Quote (SE-Derek @ 28 January 2013 23:43) *
Masqueraiders are still slated for this year. And yes, work is already being done on them.
Inb4 they end up looking completely different like green skull faced aliens with 1 golden tooth and a cane
My test Masqueraider a year ago had a green mask.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #458261  Replies : 39  Views : 1512
posté January 28, 2013, 23:50:45 | #10
Hey everyone, thanks for your patience!

We're looking into the reports to see if there's anything on our end we can do to help alleviate this issue. Hang tight until the patch tonight.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #457961  Replies : 22  Views : 578
posté January 28, 2013, 23:43:51 | #11
Masqueraiders are still slated for this year. And yes, work is already being done on them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #458257  Replies : 39  Views : 1512
posté January 27, 2013, 00:07:58 | #12

Quote (Explain @ 26 January 2013 23:24) *
Bumping, Ive heard there are pdf's circling with class spell info
We have released a few, and are working on a few more already.

Please keep an eye on the class-specific sub-forums for these updates.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #457339  Replies : 9  Views : 817
posté January 24, 2013, 21:34:03 | #13
Glad to hear that you all like what's been announced thus far!

Here's some answers to a few of your questions:

Quote (saphiLC @ 24 January 2013 18:48) *
... "This should help you share your Boutique items between all your characters" ... does that mean you are going to add a feature to share items withing my own account characters? or do we all still need to use another person in order to trade my items to my other characters?
A global account-wide storage feature will not be arriving with this patch, only additional storage space and certain non-tradable items made tradeable. Therefore you indeed would either need a second account to pass your items through, or a very trusted friend.

Quote (RikudouSennin @ 24 January 2013 20:04) *
Wait, so if I'm understanding this correctly, when you guys are finished with the token revamp - I'll be able to farm bronze tokens enough to get a magmog set? Because even if it takes 100,000, I will do it
More information will be relayed in the near future when full details have been solidified. Remember, that this revamp will not be arriving in this patch! Instead, the only affect it has thus far will be no new dungeon token machines.

Quote (Ekmidenisi @ 24 January 2013 20:06) *
Is this really update 2.0?

I know in Dofus, the version numbers went from 1.9 to 1.10, and continued in that pattern until they had the extra special update that jumped the game from 1.29 to 2.0.

The other communities didn't put a version number on this announcement, so I thought I'd ask about it.

Anyway, looking forward to this update!
Thanks for pointing this out!

This update is not a complete overhaul of the game and is not equal to the effort made in "DOFUS 2.0". We'll be removing the number right now and while clarifying the correct versioning with the Dev team.

Quote (blasphemousmisery @ 24 January 2013 20:17) *
Wish the lvl cap went up a little bit more but it's better than nothing. Not sure how it will influence whether or not our characters strengths increase or stay the same. Also what ever happened to haven worlds? But most of all thank you ankama so much for more bank space DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Your strength will improve through additional Ability and Specialty Points, in addition to continuing to gather Spell EXP (though any already maxed out spells will not be able to benefit from this). Thusly, you'll be able to diversity your spell arsenal as well.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #457663  Replies : 112  Views : 4125
posté January 24, 2013, 03:29:10 | #14
Having a character build already that may coincidentally circumvent this issue is seen as "OK," but going out of your way to purposefully exploit this function will not be seen with such leniency.

As someone pointed out, as one particular scenario, using a whole team to abuse this function will constitute as bug abuse.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #456495  Replies : 26  Views : 1043
posté January 24, 2013, 03:12:26 | #15

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 January 2013 02:51) *
will these come out weekly, monthly whats the time frames on these?
There is no specific time frame or rate of recurrance for these community features, though we'll aim for no less than one a week. As they will consist of general information released here-and-there by the developers, it makes sense to gather multiple bites instead of release random pieces in shot gun style.

We should have a new one today, and maybe another on Friday.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #456493  Replies : 26  Views : 1043
posté January 24, 2013, 03:09:14 | #16

Quote (Zebulous @ 18 January 2013 02:33) *
can the training dummy be moble? so that fecas ect, can test field, triggered, trap type effects?
The training dummies will not be mobile, but the designer in charge of this feature has acknowledged these concerns and is looking for ways to facilitate other build and play types.

Quote (Moonspeak @ 22 January 2013 07:39) *
It would be nice if we could get a rough ETA on these things. It's been a month since the Devblog about the economy. Is this going to be a Q1 2013 thing? Q2?

Not trying to be a curmudgeon, I just can't help it because my EXCITEMENT IS BOILING OVER SWEET JESUS. o_o

Quote (Akimoto-Phate @ 22 January 2013 10:17) *
any update as to when we can respect, i'm way over due for one. a few wasted points act as a constant reminder
This respec system will be included in this coming content update. Date to be announced any day now!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #455563  Replies : 87  Views : 2870
posté January 23, 2013, 18:24:14 | #17
Boutique: 30% Discount on Haven Bag & Pet Items Take a 30% discount on ALL HAVEN BAG & PET ITEMS from the WAKFU Boutique for an entire week! Is your pet looking a bit scruffy? Need a new futon for that corner room? Start the New Year right and find your new accents! Boutique Haven Bag & Pet items are on sale from January 23rd - 30th!

30% Discount on...
ALL HAVEN BAG & PET ITEMS!
Only Available From January 23rd to the 30th.

Would you like to play a game...

... You dummy?

Or simply lead around your new companion?

What are you guys still doing here reading this announcement!?
This sale only last until Wednesday, January 30th! 
So go check it out!

Browse the Boutique

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #457507  Replies : 10  Views : 418
posté January 22, 2013, 23:03:55 | #18

Quote (Manyfaces @ 22 January 2013 22:20) *

Quote (mikeyb0112 @ 22 January 2013 08:48) *
I also wanted to add, If a new website is established and our server is still locked. Ankama might look into finding some MODs for the server. THE KEY WORD IS MIGHT, meaning it may or may not happen. Seeing how alot of the other servers have unpaid MODs, our server might get the option to get mods too. I mean technically SE were our MODs of our server, so we never got the option to be a MOD. I'm not blaming SE on why we didn't have unpaid MODs. You guys were our MODs.
Just because they were our mods doesn't mean they didn't have anything cooking up involving a middle ground.O....o
We had intentions of a Test Server Program and a volunteer Ambassador Program, but alas, not everything works out in the end.

Ankama currently has similar programs already in the works, and it is possible that these will be extended to the North American community once the transition has been stabilized.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #457024  Replies : 42  Views : 1915
posté January 22, 2013, 23:00:05 | #19
KMA: Update An update for Krosmaster Arena was deployed this morning. Find within a list of changes that were made.

Krosmaster Update

Figurines

New figurines have been added and are now available for use in your teams!

• Goultard the Barbarian
  • Amalia
  • Yugo
  • Naz Rael

Miscellaneous

The follwing improvements have also been implemented:

• Chat Channel: Chat will stay open and available through the Victory/Defeat screen, allowing you to continue conversing with your opponent after the game has been won.
  • Reconnection: If during a match a party disconnects mid-game (such as a client crash for WAKFU or DOFUS or an accidental web page closure through the Krosmaster mini-site), the disconnected party will have an opportunity of two minutes to re-connect and resume the match. If the dropped party does not reconnect within this timeframe, it will be conisdered a forfeit.
  • Forfeit: The option to surrender has been added.

Have fun on Krosmaster Arena!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #457408  Replies : 10  Views : 589