Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Awrye's profile
Statistics
9 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté February 01, 2014, 21:18:17 | #1
Skale + krobax + drhellzerker is great. Skale can provide +2 MP, and krobax can provide another +1 with a 50% chance for +2 at level 100. Skale's liquid assets (next move unlockable) buff is great for stacking the movement damage buff even in close combat. Works best with a second account or other people for heals, but it's a great combo anyway.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #673171  Replies : 8  Views : 976
posté January 30, 2014, 22:42:37 | #2
I'm a new Wakfu player w/ plenty of Dofus experience, if you're still recruiting I'd love to join. I'm 2-accounting and rolling a tank Feca in anticipation of the revamp. I'm completely open to suggestions based on UB class comp needs for my second account, since I've played the genre to death and am comfortable with any role and not intrigued by one more than another. I'll try to contact you guys every so often, but if you get around to it / get the timing right first, my Feca is "The Professor"

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #672261  Replies : 29  Views : 2430
posté January 30, 2014, 21:30:18 | #3

Quote (Dan1e7 @ 16 January 2014 17:56) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 January 2014 15:49) *
I swear by my Lumino! Way more fun than playing an Eniripsa was, and a big poofy tail, too!
yeah i think he do his job pretty decent if geared correctly
Only disadvantage compared to an eni is that Lumino can´t debuff negativ effects...
But mostly i think he is not much worse than an eni!

And thanks too him and the Multiman at all i pretty rarely use Bread now xD

That's why you bring skale too, he can remove effects.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #672183  Replies : 42  Views : 4251
posté January 28, 2014, 22:20:23 | #4
Mechanics question- post-revamp Fecas and CMC damage? Does anyone know if CMC damage affects Feca glyphs/armors? If so, does it affect only damaging glyphs, or would it also increase shield health, etc?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #671159  Replies : 7  Views : 651
posté January 28, 2014, 22:18:18 | #5
I would try to find space for maxed Inversion, since it has a 0 AP cost. While you can't switch back and forth, you can switch at the beginning of one turn and the end of the next, which nets you the damage bonus for two turns while only having the resistance debuff for one turn. Seems great for offtank/offdpt duty.

Also I strongly suspect that the crit damage values are very wrong on the Beta server- Fecablades is listed as doing 42 damage non-crit (lvl 100) but critting for 37.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #671155  Replies : 9  Views : 1251
posté January 28, 2014, 22:10:05 | #6
One problem I see: Using Teleportation Flux to choose whether glyph teleportation is active is going to consume 1 WP. This seems really expensive for not having used the teleporting abilities and spending 3AP in addition.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #671147  Replies : 374  Views : 14288
posté January 28, 2014, 21:59:05 | #7
+1 to this rant. Also, the English description of the spells is from pre-revamp (still describes Feca Staff as providing an armor which retaliates against AP-removing attacks).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #671141  Replies : 11  Views : 431
posté January 28, 2014, 00:54:30 | #8
Post-revamp Feca tanking & sidekick synergy I'm a new Wakfu player (with plenty of Dofus experience) planning out a 2-account 4-sidekick build.

From what I can decipher of the Feca revamp, Fecas will be fantastic tanks in every way with solid support abilities, except for a lack of HP buffer. I think I've discovered the perfect solution to this: Trank.

At 2AP, it's no big deal for Trank to keep Sylvan Symbiosis up 100% of the time. If I understand how it works correctly, the transferred damage will benefit from the Feca's excellent resists. Trank gets plenty of max HP (+35% at level 100), allowing for great tanking ability.

I've yet to test this out obviously, but I think this could also open up the possibility of double benefits from shield glyphs (reducing damage taken by the Feca and then again on Trank), which would make them outstrip single-target heals, or at least be competitive in terms of raw EHP per AP regardless of their added utility.

Trank and a Feca tank would also synergize well if Belligerence will make an enemy attempt to move despite risking a lock, since you could abuse Trank's huge innate lock bonuses.

Thoughts on this? Would using an offtank gimp a 6-person team's DPT too much after setting aside one spot for a healer?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #670563  Replies : 1  Views : 507