Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Does CMC damage affect rogues bomb damage?
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté November 24, 2013, 03:16:48 | #1
Does CMC damage affect rogues bomb damage? Hiya guys, Scars here, im just curious if CMC actually affects rogues bomb damage at the moment, more specfically the firewall damage, i just chucked my old summon osas set on my rogue and im not noticing a difference, not sure if its due to my level(my rogues only 46 atm), but in my rogues normal set it has like..100% fire damage and 40% CMC from the passive, but in the CMC set its got 190% cmc damage and 75% fire damage, Any info would be very helpful, kinda new to rogues..

Scars~

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté November 24, 2013, 03:39:39 | #2

Quote (sdofgdo @ 24 November 2013 03:16) *
Hiya guys, Scars here, im just curious if CMC actually affects rogues bomb damage at the moment, more specfically the firewall damage, i just chucked my old summon osas set on my rogue and im not noticing a difference, not sure if its due to my level(my rogues only 46 atm), but in my rogues normal set it has like..100% fire damage and 40% CMC from the passive, but in the CMC set its got 190% cmc damage and 75% fire damage, Any info would be very helpful, kinda new to rogues..

Scars~

To my knowledge, the Firewall dmg is based on your fire %.
**When the bomb actually explodes, that dmg is based on your CMC.

Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté November 24, 2013, 07:05:49 | #3
fire % & cmc % does effect firewall and bomb explosions. The one rouge passive even grants cmc%

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté November 24, 2013, 08:43:35 | #4
CMC Damage does not affect Firewall.

CMC Damage is applied to your [mechanical] summon attacks. Firewall technically is an attack casted by the rogue, not the bomb, as seen when attacking a Steely Brrrbli; the steely brrrbli will not get damaged by firewall if it's facing the rogue, because the firewall damage is technically from the rogue themselves.

CMC Damage will apply when the bomb explodes; that is, when the mechanical summon attacks. With the same scenario, Steely brrrbli gets damaged if the bomb explodes on its side or back regardless of the rogue's position.

This post has been edited by Genepe - November 24, 2013, 08:49:06.
Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté November 24, 2013, 12:15:19 | #5

Quote (Genepe @ 24 November 2013 08:43) *
CMC Damage does not affect Firewall.

CMC Damage is applied to your [mechanical] summon attacks. Firewall technically is an attack casted by the rogue, not the bomb, as seen when attacking a Steely Brrrbli; the steely brrrbli will not get damaged by firewall if it's facing the rogue, because the firewall damage is technically from the rogue themselves.

CMC Damage will apply when the bomb explodes; that is, when the mechanical summon attacks. With the same scenario, Steely brrrbli gets damaged if the bomb explodes on its side or back regardless of the rogue's position.
I can switch between a wodent pet and no pet and the firewall does more damage with the wodent. Its still mechanical damage.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté November 24, 2013, 13:39:33 | #6

Quote (Manyfaces @ 24 November 2013 12:15) *
I can switch between a wodent pet and no pet and the firewall does more damage with the wodent. Its still mechanical damage.
Interesting... has any of your other stats changed at all or anything by any chance? I mean I'd love it if cmc damage counts for firewall since that'll allow me to output at least another +62 damage to my firewalls! But anyway I can prove that cmc damage doesn't affect firewall:

but in any case I'm very intrigued the wodent pet supposedly increase firewall damage... Too bad I don't have a wodent to test it out; can you perhaps do a screenie like the one I did with Ini, fire damage, cmc damage and the amount of damage the opponent gets from firewall visible? much appreciated.

EDIT: Or are you in remington? if so we can meet in-game or something and check it out together~

This post has been edited by Genepe - November 24, 2013, 13:46:06.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté November 25, 2013, 22:06:04 | #7
Ive done some more testing and it seems that CMC is only affecting the actual explosions like stated, ive noticed the actual firewall is a tad weaker, but my cmc set lets me get 5-6 bombs out so it makes up for it i suppose, untill i get into a new set ^^, kinda curious if said effect is intended though, ankama are pretty cryptic about these sorts of things..

-Scars