Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

TommyTrouble's profile
Statistics
1908 Posts (2.17 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 08:03:41 | #1
Across 3 computers, 2 operating systems, and nearly a week of logging in and out, I finally, randomly, had my pets re-appear.There seems to be no logic to this bug.

In response to Sabi, thank you, but the last time I visited the new support site to report this problem, after filling everything out, I got an error message banner in French at the top of the screen and was unable to proceed any further with my ticket. I'll give the design team some time to work out how to make Support function like in the tutorial video, before I risk using it again.

Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #717061  Replies : 3  Views : 52
posté Yesterday - 10:13:50 | #2
I'd wait and see what Ankama says about all this, it could be nothing. Beta introduces stuff and takes it away and adds it back with more stuff all the time. Perhaps this is part of all that. Sometimes when my Osamodas, Snausages, gets excited, he sees things differently. It's like another world for him, hearing about the Divine Realms.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
And honestly you can see something is up: how many people on Beta Server have Guild Quests in their little tracker queue?

My poor Osamodas.

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 10:17:18.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716681  Replies : 26  Views : 311
posté Yesterday - 10:08:07 | #3
Would it make you feel better if I told you that these new class spells don't actually seem to exist? I am so excited about the class realms that I may have hallucinated a bit. Who knows? Maybe Ankama will communicate with us and we'll get some good, juicy information about their plans. We can hope. We can dream.

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 10:10:15.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716673  Replies : 26  Views : 311
posté Yesterday - 09:23:37 | #4

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 09:19) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 April 2014 09:06) *
Though I do think it would be a very viable alternative for the Wakfu burn that is Critical Synergy.
That I agree with since as a Gobgob Osa I hardly ever find myself actually using my WP since Critical Synergy is so inconsistent to use. At level 200, it would actually be fun summoning 5 level 200 pets just for the giggles, especially if you have high range and your pets miraculously block for you, and if I survive until I summon my Gobgob I could just use it to heal up.

I have to say, there is a glorious image of being a Dragon Osa, and being surrounded by my Summons, and wading into the thick of a battle, like some great avenging Demon of the Krosmoz. The cool factor would be so much fun, even though non-control and non-buffing damage would sill apply.

It would not be amiss for them to add a bugle calvary charge sound when this spell is cast.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716655  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 09:19:25 | #5

Quote (Kichiyo @ 16 April 2014 09:11) *
Are you max level?
No, but both my characters with the spells you saw are over 130. Considering that all the content for the rest of the year is supposed to be for lvl cap and above, I am not sure if in Ankama's mind non-145 characters would count as high enough to unlock the Inglorium stuff.

It's Beta, I wouldn't read too much into this yet, I personally expect things to be very different if, and when, this stuff all goes live.

Though I do reserve the right to freak the hell out about any perceived nerfs I come across on the Test Server. Freaking out over nerfs is one of the hallmarks of civilization.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716651  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 09:06:39 | #6
Actually on my Enu I am still glitched with the Jumping Gap Jacks, both in Real Server and in Beta Server. I haven't been able to complete the last jump across to the giant dildo boss, so maybe that isn't directly related to it. Hmmm.... I dunno what to say.

Quote (VoidSettler @ 16 April 2014 09:03) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 April 2014 08:58) *

Quote (VoidSettler @ 16 April 2014 08:54) *
Could someone check if the spell can be cast while in dragon mode or when already having your gobgob out, unlike normal summoning? - Would be neat for Earth/Air based Osas.
There needs to be nothing else on the field from the Osa or the spell is greyed out.

Does not work in Dragon Mode (though would be so awesome if it did, omfggggggg)

Really unfortunate - Once again shows how the class suffers internally in design. Air and Earth branch characters get absolutely nothing out of this then.

I could see this benefitting Earth or Air if they choose really neat tactical summons. Imagine the ap fro Ocusu and the Calamar crab and such, and spamming 3x Crackler Punch (weakening command) or a weapon or Feather Tornado?

Though I do think it would be a very viable alternative for the Wakfu burn that is Critical Synergy. Allowing Dragon osas and Gobgob Osas to burn it all off in a blaze of glory would be so nice.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716643  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 08:58:07 | #7

Quote (Zygarde @ 16 April 2014 08:50) *
Spiritual Leash is really nice!

I didn't do a whole lot of testing with it, but I noticed it sometimes only summons 4 monsters and not all 5. (I'm guessing it was trying to summon on top of another monster or player and couldn't? Or maybe it just tried to summon two monsters on the same square at the same time and was unable to?)

When that happens, the spell still uses 5 WP and counts down like there are 5 summons, creating an extra turn where you have no summons out but still can't summon anything.

If you have 3 summons in your Gobgob, Spiritual Leash will only take 3 WP and last for 3 turns, so I think it's just a bug that happens when the spell tries to summon something and there's no room.

I hope that gets fixed before the update goes live. :/

Thanks for sharing this, Tommy!
I feel really sorry for the Lore team if they see this thread. I get the feeling we're not supposed to know about Class Spells changes yet. Hopefully they get the penalty tile and other glitches worked out before the Divine Realms go live.

Another idea: this might work really well for single-summon osas with a bunch of CMC damage gear statted. Make Wodent the go-to Pet. Gonna be lots of maging CMC, and at long last maybe Osas can move away from the lv 47 Control cape they're forced to use.

We can hope!

Quote (VoidSettler @ 16 April 2014 08:54) *
Could someone check if the spell can be cast while in dragon mode or when already having your gobgob out, unlike normal summoning? - Would be neat for Earth/Air based Osas.
There needs to be nothing else on the field from the Osa or the spell is greyed out.

Does not work in Dragon Mode (though would be so awesome if it did, omfggggggg)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716637  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 08:52:25 | #8

Quote (Kichiyo @ 16 April 2014 08:49) *
How you start this quest?

Beta Server, so it's seriously glitchy. I only got it on characters that have completed Frigost, Ohwymi and Wabbit Island quests (also done Bilbiza and other areas but idk if that counts)

They also seem to have glitched out their data and shown more Divine Relams info in the World Map toggles, so don't expect it to make sense yet.

Beta Server is good times.

I'm really looking forward to the possibility of visiting Externam, located below the Shustuf Crust (shukrute)

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 08:53:28.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716629  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 08:23:47 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 08:17) *
so basically 3/15 of the classes are going to be missing this new spell

leaving them left behind and forgotten as usual

Back on Dofus, they gave Iop and Osamodas their class spells first, and no other classes for a very long time, if I recall correctly. (Wrath and Spiritual Leash, respectively. Wrath and Leash were very different spells in Dofus, however.)

I assume the Divine Realms will be releasing special spells for the classes related to the Realm concerned, but hopefully Ankama has learned something, and we will be able to get (if not the Realm) at least the Spell. I hope I'm not wrong about that, it feels like I'm hallucinating, seeing these spells in action right now. Anyone got an image or info on Srams?

Quote (FuzzySyd @ 16 April 2014 08:20) *
I guess the Osa spell is ok... not something I'd use often, since they can't benefit from my boohowls.
Not being able to Dragon during this, and only having 1WP left afterwards is a definite weakness, and not possessing or active CMC buffs definitely would leave the Osamodas vulnerable. Sort of a neat spell vs weaker mobs, but omg, some places it's going to be the worst spell an Osa could ever ever ever cast.

(Just imagine an osa casting this in Undieworld, and losing 250 Health for each Summon that spits out. Almost-guaranteed insta-death )

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 08:27:26.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716607  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 08:07:45 | #10

Quote (Celay01 @ 16 April 2014 07:51) *
If this is a suggestion...

How did he summon all these things??!!

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 April 2014 07:46) *
"Wakfu Flood: Excarnam to Inglorium" look at the Quests?
These spells are quest reward?
The branches split off to dead ends currently on all the classes except Sram, Osamodas and Enutrof. I'd post the Sram spell too, but I don't play one.

Hopefully they'll roll out the rest of the classes, but if it's going to be like Dofus' Divine Realms, we may only see a few classes this first year. Who knows?

All I know for sure is I'm very excited for whatever these places end up bringing. HURRY UP ANKAMA!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716593  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 07:46:09 | #11
"Wakfu Flood: Excarnam to Inglorium" look at the Quests?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716583  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 06:54:36 | #12
Enu Realm and Osa Realm Class Active Spells? The Enutrof spell Gold Rush turns all cells into Gold Mines for 1 turn, but at the end of Enus 2nd turn, removes all cells from combat. So save at least 1 WP for Drheller so you can dig up more Mines. Seems glitchy currently, and can't move mines. (Cost 1ap 1mp 1WP)

EDIT: Gold Rush seems to boost something with any Pouches on the field, but it's still in French. Seems like a %rate increase thus far, and some sort of ally-buff-aura of 15PP for the duration of the Gold Rush effect. Seems to be for allowing Allies to pick up pouches in your place if Enu can't reach it. Waiting for translation to be sure)

The Osamodas spell Spiritual Leash Summons all your Gobgob creatures for one turn, and then returns them, one by one, to the Gob Gob. (One each turn) by the 6th turn, you won't have any summons out, and just 1 WP left for a final Summon. If any Summon dies before they return to the Gobgob, they cannot be re-summoned at the end. You also cannot Summon while this spell is active or winding down. 1 cast per fight limit. Seems the Summons return to Gobgob automatically and in a random order. Possession is also disabled during this spell state, and CMC from Whip/Boohowl is disabled, however Summons seem to benefit from Animal Guard and equipped CMC gear still. (Cost 6ap, 1x/Fight)

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 08:14:25.
Reason for edit : Confusing french stuff in Gold Rush
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716559  Replies : 37  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 06:14:32 | #13
Yea Gods. It has come to this.

The entrances are both enormous and plentiful. Even without consulting a map, it's hard to avoid finding them. Running around Astrub, the entrances run a substantial risk of actually getting in your way. Look for ways to get underground. That's usually a safe bet for finding sewers in a city.

Or just... check your map. Like... actually check it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716531  Replies : 3  Views : 80
posté Yesterday - 06:05:28 | #14
I'd totally order u a pizza for kamas.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716529  Replies : 32  Views : 735
posté April 15, 2014, 22:42:26 | #15
what are they from? i like them

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716277  Replies : 57  Views : 784
posté April 15, 2014, 18:49:05 | #16
Back when Sabi was SE-Sabi, she had an Arachnee pet, with the little wood hat equipped to it, and was running around using Kwismas Spiced Api Juice, before Kwismas opened, the first year.

(I still remember when you visited Nox with Derek, Sabi!)

I bet if we equip enough Lock and some PP, we can loot lots of cool stuff off her. Let's try! A worthy goal for 2014!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716187  Replies : 14  Views : 275
posté April 15, 2014, 18:31:49 | #17
I hope those recipes come back for decorations. I really do. I want more craftable decoration items from Saharash! GRRRR

Oh, looks like they're back on the list again, just looked YAY!

Thread : News  Preview message : #716177  Replies : 23  Views : 770
posté April 14, 2014, 03:54:52 | #18
I always thought Steam was about cooking vegetables, dumplings, and sweaty fat men.

Though I guess Wakfu is all about that, too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #715585  Replies : 9  Views : 335
posté April 13, 2014, 07:48:30 | #19

Quote (RyF @ 12 April 2014 12:48) *

Quote (Sentrayak @ 10 April 2014 10:52) *
Hey what can you do, it's the player's fault for planting the island full of them.
Nothing more to add
That's not fair! Waah *cries like Ogrest*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #715279  Replies : 472  Views : 12146