Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

KHfan22's profile
Statistics
883 Posts (1.12 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 07:52:04 | #1
Hmm while we are on the topic, has anyone noticed sadist mark not marking undead characters? I tried it on Ghourmands and they didn't show. I also noticed that rebirth mark did not appear on Northern Archers but it only works on the Northern Trackers. I have yet to see an eni try to pull another mark on the Northern Chafers.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #719803  Replies : 5  Views : 52
posté Yesterday - 15:30:22 | #2
I'll just keep doing this...
-shoots piercing arrow dealing 500-300+ damage to 5 different monsters-

or this...
-uses seismic beacon + piercing arrow to try and find Northern Tracker- (works 50% of the time lol)

Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - April 22, 2014, 15:31:15.
Reason for edit : forgot piercing arrow in second setting
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719461  Replies : 19  Views : 395
posté Yesterday - 10:20:47 | #3
GG Troyle Shield also has fabulous resists and no lock. I don't remember if there is dodge but either way I want both *-*!

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719379  Replies : 27  Views : 491
posté Yesterday - 02:21:26 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 01:27) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 01:11) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:57) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 00:35) *
No. I'm 100% completely against Merging servers. If I wanted to play on Dathura I would have abandoned Nox already.
Stop talking about merging servers. Period.
The thing is you already tried coming to Dathura but left because Bee found out it was you.

I only wanted to play with Yesway and Ova but I still have things to do on Nox like run a Guild. Besides, you guys clear up your Purgatory rank like taking out of the trash every week, seriously.

A long time ago, I wanted to be in that guild before just to hang out and talk to you guys and then I suddenly logged on to see I was kicked out. I wasn't even gone for two weeks seriously. The same happened last month except I actually wanted to take out my alt so thanks for doing it for me.
I was promoted to roster officer in order to fix the purgatory problem lol literally a couple of days ago

its been like 2 months since then instead of being mad that your friends abandoned you on nox for dathura get over it and move on

I have moved on thank you very much, Hackwork. Don't assume I haven't moved on because you don't know my feelings about this. If you have a purgatory problem then why even have such a rank? If you find new members a problem why even recruit?

I can keep on going because I've been arguing for the past 2 days and I still have some fire to burn out.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719253  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté Yesterday - 01:11:57 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:57) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 00:35) *
No. I'm 100% completely against Merging servers. If I wanted to play on Dathura I would have abandoned Nox already.
The thing is you already tried coming to Dathura but left because Bee found out it was you.

I only wanted to play with Yesway and Ova but I still have things to do on Nox like run a Guild. Besides, you guys clear up your Purgatory rank like taking out of the trash every week, seriously.

A long time ago, I wanted to be in that guild before just to hang out and talk to you guys and then I suddenly logged on to see I was kicked out. I wasn't even gone for two weeks seriously. The same happened last month except I actually wanted to take out my alt so thanks for doing it for me.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719225  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté Yesterday - 00:35:10 | #6

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719205  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté April 21, 2014, 08:38:21 | #7
[Nox] Amakna/Brakmar War Hello, this thread is directed to Amaknians and Brakmarians.

As I have mentioned in my Governor's Speech, there will be a war between Brakmar and Amakna starting Monday, April 21st. This war will continue until Thursday.

Now I know people are against wars and I will say this right now before everyone flames the governor(s). I do not support war. Yes, I will fight with my teeth and nails if I or the nation I love are threatened. Yes, I will allow ONLY wars that do not take the whole term. and finally, Yes, I will take wars that are negotiated.

The Sufokian Governor has first asked me to start a war for soldier farming. I have explained to her the soldier is impossible to get due to the absence of owls. We decided to have a war so people have the chance to fulfill the "Help conqueror an island" achievement and gain 50 CP.
Next, The Brakmar governor called for a war and it seemed to me that he's pretty set into it. Therefore whether I like it or not, Brakmar and Amakna will go into war. I have asked him if he was after the nation. and he stated that he doesn't mind having the island fall into Amakna's hands. His term is ending so he wants a war to end his term.
This series of events has canceled the Sufokian/Amaknian Trade-off War.

(Mods, please understand I'm not Name Shaming in the following paragraph)
I understand this war may hurt me even though I'm putting out my most sincere words here. As I have blamed Nali for the war I soon realized that even though we may not be good friends, I do realize that Nali, Governor of Amakna who faced War against Sufokia, and I, Governor of Amakna who will soon (or now) face war with Brakmar, only see for the best of Amakna because we care about Amakna. If I rerun for elections please keep this note to mind: This is a friendly war and is not to troll anyone or cause problems between Amaknians and Brakmarians. War is a touchy subject but there is ALWAYS a story behind the war. Something that regular citizens may never learn the truth about and everyone finds it easier to blame the governor of their own nation.

Skai
Governor of Amakna

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #718891  Replies : 1  Views : 67
posté April 21, 2014, 05:48:54 | #8

Quote (Onesti @ 20 April 2014 02:53) *
Selling
  • Ancestral Dagger - 500kk

Reply or pm in game on Reville or Absolution.

Question 1: Dagger of Ancestral Spirit?
Question 2: Is it already sold?
Question 3: If not already sold, DO YOU WANT A BABY GROUGAL WITH KAMAS??? XD

-Skai

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #718853  Replies : 5  Views : 249
posté April 21, 2014, 04:53:26 | #9

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 21 April 2014 02:09) *
shouldnt show up when planting, and if you're using tactical mode you should be fine. Just dont do it in haven bag and you should be ok. Unless you're a bot!

Otherwise if you're really beating it and getting the 40 resources, I don't see any issues. You're lucky!

I agree with snaus on the last sentence. I'd kill for a cat to reduce harvesting time (not that I don't mind if it never comes QQ)

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718837  Replies : 4  Views : 193
posté April 20, 2014, 19:16:29 | #10
That last comic... is scarily accurate.

Hi sushi

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718689  Replies : 5  Views : 186
posté April 20, 2014, 08:44:08 | #11
Why do you need so many?
I got some for you atsushi-kun come to our haven world when you get on and contact me.

Skai

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #718539  Replies : 2  Views : 57
posté April 20, 2014, 01:59:50 | #12
Just a few notes:

Hatespawn I'm sorry I didn't remind youuuu ;o; come to Musical Chairs! or I'll let you PK me in angers -hides-
To all participants, I JUST realized after the event I was speaking in Politics (government only chat) so no one could hear me except for Goldenclockwork. It was my mistake and I'm sorry if you guys were confused. The event still went well I think. ._.?

To GoldenClockwork, Omg I'm so happy to have you co-host so you could properly inform the public. even though you didn't know I was talking in government only you still did your job as a host.

Congrats to Reville who won 100k kamas

As for the secret Event, the rules were that the winnow will choose a loser to join him/her to fight the Hosts (Skai and GoldenClockwork) for 50k kamas each.
Reville chose Ultramonte and they both won the fight earning themselves 50k kamas each.

Thanks for participating and Hate I'm sorry for not reminding you XD I had a delicious sandwich to finish. -hides under a rock-

Stay tuned for Musical PK Chairs!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #718457  Replies : 4  Views : 169
posté April 19, 2014, 06:20:17 | #13
Although I could not attend this event I praise Death and his cabinet on a successful event so I have heard

Skai
Governor of Amakna
Patriot of Amakna
Guild Mistress of Illuminati

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - April 19, 2014, 06:20:48.
Reason for edit : Woops!
Thread : Events  Preview message : #718047  Replies : 10  Views : 224
posté April 19, 2014, 01:33:41 | #14

Quote (Gent51 @ 18 April 2014 23:21) *
Hey, I haven't play this game in a while and am wondering if I can join your guys guild.
My IGN is Gent and it is a 48 pandawa.

nvm

Are you still looking for a guild Gent?
o.o?

-Skai

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #717963  Replies : 15  Views : 628
posté April 18, 2014, 16:33:14 | #15
^^ it's a potluck!
=3

Thread : Events  Preview message : #717667  Replies : 4  Views : 169
posté April 18, 2014, 03:37:10 | #16

Quote (nazeena7 @ 18 April 2014 03:08) *
i need help with the first quest, what does it mean when it says defeat the deciple and all that am i missing something?

Is this in Astrub? Have you already talked to Pappy Pal?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #717477  Replies : 4  Views : 319
posté April 18, 2014, 01:12:26 | #17
I would understand such a situation like this. Have you spoken to your guild Leader about the problems you have with this person? Although it is unfair if one of you have to leave the guild, if the problems between you two affect the relationships of other people in the guild this can potentially cause serious problems in the guild.

I suggest you talk to the guild leader to work something out. Upset feelings cannot be avoided in this issue and should be taken care of as soon as possible before major harm is done.

Good Luck
Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #717455  Replies : 1  Views : 66
posté April 16, 2014, 20:09:14 | #18

Quote (Agosta @ 16 April 2014 14:14) *
The avatar thread stays in general discussion and the threads discussing new spells get swept under the rug. OK.
The discussion of new spells were not swept under the rug. They were moved to the Beta Server. By posting in this thread I feel like you're just helping people who are amazed for this forum change bump it up so we can easily find it and respond to it. Forum rules also ask to stay on topic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716891  Replies : 59  Views : 1086