Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
997 Posts (1.34 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 18, 2014, 19:16:15 | #1
People do love costumes. People do ask for more of them. What does Ankama do? First adds a limited costume for a double price (black wabbit), it goes succesfully, then encouraged and greedy guys are adding limited costumes which cost is x33 (silver dynast) more than regular ones. I have no words anymore.

Thread : News  Preview message : #717771  Replies : 40  Views : 627
posté April 16, 2014, 15:26:51 | #2
To everyone who complains about multimen being weak/useless: as already said above, even unleveled and "naked", even taken from a free weekly trial, they unlock and drop stuff for you and this's the biggest advantage over Dofus mm.
As a note, I've seen my mm dropping relic fragments.
Raise them to fit your level and equip them with acceptable gear. Learn their abilities and find what sidekick(s) are bringing the most help to your class. If you did everything right, their power COULD be compared to real players. Trank could protect the entire team without being healed at least for one turn, Lumi could heal for 1500 per turn, Krobax is an awesome help for any aoe dd - he will set enemies for your perfect aoe, also he can escape you from a locker or give mp (now think of enu zerker or earth rogue's fusillade). I can rant about Krobax' super skills a lot since I'm a big fan of it. In terms of map control, he's better than real classes.
If your sidekicks aren't being effective, then it's something wrong with your way of using them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716799  Replies : 28  Views : 503
posté April 16, 2014, 02:08:00 | #3
^ Enough said, have a smiley ^^;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716389  Replies : 28  Views : 503
posté April 16, 2014, 02:06:09 | #4

Quote (Kamiko @ 15 April 2014 17:31) *
but look how cute they are.... ;w; Green dye was well worth it
Yeah they're cute and I'd definitely go for a green dye for a bilby.. IF I HAD ONE. (c)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716387  Replies : 14  Views : 313
posté April 15, 2014, 15:27:21 | #5
I have an arachnee since forever and surely wanna see some accesories for it. Milimoo and quack stuff would be great too, why does the boutique have those bilby (bilby.. c'mon..) accessories while the older and more common pets are left without attention ._.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716085  Replies : 14  Views : 313
posté April 13, 2014, 13:58:53 | #6

Quote (EskimoF @ 13 April 2014 10:58) *

If Anakman actually put Iop eyes in the boutique I'd probably buy it.
Lemme second this. ;^;

Alright, to the main topic.

First is Djaul costume + eca emblem mix on my enu, second one is Justice fighter costume + enu emblem on the same char (aaahh glitched hair, all my love~), third is simply my eni with a sram emblem on. I'd like to wear it this way, yeah.

P.S. MORE COSTUMES ANKAMA MORE COSTUMES PLEASE there is never enough. ;w;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #715353  Replies : 11  Views : 430
posté April 12, 2014, 01:54:38 | #7

Quote (knutsnuts @ 12 April 2014 00:23) *
They used to have an inside ankama podcast with troyle doing this, too bad no wakfu players ever listened to it and it was a giant waste of time.
Listened and hella missing it now ;_;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #714783  Replies : 15  Views : 451
posté April 10, 2014, 19:05:33 | #8
Voted for the quests but I want to point out that graphic side of the second area/quest areas is just gorgeous. Those pretty details, those lovely colors. I can see a lot of artist effort put here and do appreciate it a lot. Great job, design team.

Thread : News  Preview message : #714027  Replies : 29  Views : 489
posté April 09, 2014, 21:03:26 | #9
Bump. My buddy can't access the whole new area because of this bug, what are we supposed to do? -__-;

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #713687  Replies : 2  Views : 99
posté April 08, 2014, 15:38:01 | #10
Even if these boots aren't working properly on some maps, they're still definitely worth to get. Epic win and totally awesome.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #713171  Replies : 12  Views : 438
posté April 03, 2014, 02:11:06 | #11
They will never manage to "balance" classes because these classes have to stay original and keep certain unique features.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #710779  Replies : 10  Views : 289
posté April 02, 2014, 20:00:26 | #12
Which info do you exactly need, Sabi?
No matter what pc people are playing at, it's all the same for everyone: we hadn't any problems with memory leaks before the java update, everyone has it now. The end.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #710679  Replies : 9  Views : 314
posté April 02, 2014, 16:05:07 | #13
One more topic about client lags/memory leaks First of all, this topic should belong to the "technical issues" subforum, but we all know that no one goes here ever, so.. Meh.

Q: "Are you planning on fixing the lag issues?"
A: "Yes, we are currently looking into it and a first maintenance is in the way for tomorrow: here, we are also investigating your reports."

I don't know how SOON™ is this going to happen, even if Ankama has started to fix this issue, they'd better do it asap.
Let me just show some numbers.

This is my 3 Wakfu accounts which were JUST opened and which used to "eat" 200-300kkb before that notorious java update. Now each acc consumes TWICE more. Ugh.. It's been several months already. I've tried (multiple times) every known tip that was mentioned by Sabi or users, didn't help.
Now single account consumes more memory than a goddamn photoshop or anything else.
My pc/system remains untouched, so there's no fault at my side. Before, I was able to play without lags, just as everyone used to. No matter one, two or even four accounts were running, the game wasn't so laggy.
Today I've opened the game and noticed that in-combat lags/freezings became even worse. It literally removes all the joy from playing.
My patience is getting close to its end. Ankama, please, do something ASAP. Wasn't the game just okay on the old java? At least, we users weren't suffering just like now.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - April 02, 2014, 16:06:30.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #710577  Replies : 9  Views : 314
posté April 01, 2014, 20:41:42 | #14
Half of my group wasn't able to log all the day long, the rest were okay, now tried to run some lower ub's and got locked out too. We're losing our paid time, I'm specifically upset because it happens today, tuesday is usually the day when everyone from my static group is laying their stuff aside and gathering up for ub's. I'd like a sub compensation or something like this.

Better real life rollback because I had such a great mood today and now it's ruined thank you Ankama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #710101  Replies : 38  Views : 1026
posté April 01, 2014, 11:28:52 | #15
The latest answers are sooo disappointing =n=

Quote (ennieeee @ 01 April 2014 10:39) *
I don't get it. So the drop/prospecting revamp is slated for... summer (and even then devs aren't sure), but we still got the PP cap? This kind of half-assery makes *no* sense. Get rid of the cap and only roll it out together with the updated drop rates, whenever that is ready.
^ This.
Also please don't blame enutrofs for being what they are now, they've been initially created with the drop advantage and were SUPPOSED to be everyone's favorite class/alt.
Just leave them alone, people are still making enutrofs and it will go on. Now enus are THE ONLY class who could keep a hope for some drops (make a pouch, get a candy 10 times, get a worthy drop at 11th time finally), while every other class now is DOOMED to die with no drops at all. Non-enus were able to set 200-300 pp and that allowed to get things just as fine as enus do, but now with the pp cap NO ONE could drop things. Ankama stahp you're doing it sooo wrong.

Please remove the goddamn pp cap until you manage to do something with the drop revamp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #709719  Replies : 157  Views : 4593
posté March 31, 2014, 01:54:03 | #16
Will we ever get heard?.. The game is basically about drops, prospecting is one of the most important stats, it's getting capped four (or five, or more..?) months ago leaving poor players (even 6 enu teams) without a chance to drop anything, and Ankama STILL doesn't care of it.. I'm really tired to type the same kind of a message again and again, it's ridiculous how they're keeping ignoring it all, ignoring the fucking MAIN ISSUE of this game.

No one rage quits, whatever, but we're still feeling offended and fooled to say at least.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #708745  Replies : 17  Views : 473
posté March 28, 2014, 18:18:34 | #17
WTB gobbette wands in bulk Gimme every single gobbette wand you've got.^^
PM Ahobaka/Karigurashi/Suto.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - March 28, 2014, 18:18:56.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #707661  Replies : 1  Views : 80
posté March 27, 2014, 15:30:23 | #18

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 27 March 2014 15:00) *
I hope they make the GLYPHS, EASIER to read.. They have unnecessary animation which just makes it harder to read - I misclicked once and lost. (If it wasn't enough that the glyph's numbers are randomly sequenced) So much for not being a bot.

Edit: oh and yeah, they proc WAYYY too frequently. I was fixing Sufokia's eco (Flower and Tree overflow in Turfo and Jumpin' respectively) and the cat kept pk'ing me. Would appreciate the frequency of kitty's visits to be toned down
^ This. The glyph animation is just terrible. I demand 100 resources prize instead of 40 if these glyphes will keep such a crappy appearance. :'D

*more edits*
I have been aggroed 5 times/hour. A bit over the top. Don't sure if I like it.. Being rewarded is nice after all, but these glyphes are really bothering me.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - March 27, 2014, 15:34:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706559  Replies : 23  Views : 362
posté March 24, 2014, 01:03:06 | #19
Logged in right now, made a quick test on flower seeds, my seal works just fine. D:

Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #704993  Replies : 3  Views : 109