No flash

Forum

Gynrei's profile
Statistics
2185 Posts (2.53 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 01:31:45 | #1
Thanks GiWu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720169  Replies : 38  Views : 727
posté Yesterday - 22:27:38 | #2
how are they going to balance a relic weapon?

Using a relic shield/dagger and 1hander VS a dagger/shield and relic 1hander should be equal. But how would they balance a relic 2handed weapon?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720127  Replies : 38  Views : 727
posté Yesterday - 19:51:51 | #3

Quote (atsushikun @ 23 April 2014 15:18) *
So I went fire eni based on the belief that I would be able to do this particular skill setup. It's not explained at all and therefore is extremely misleading.

You're in for a rough time then =(

This kind of thing is very common.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #720049  Replies : 8  Views : 108
posté April 22, 2014, 20:00:48 | #4
WTB Sage Boots, Cawwot Poniawd, Twin Pwonged Cawwot Ankabox me, reply here, or IGN: Sungetsu or Agent Gynrei

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #719615  Replies : 0  Views : 26
posté April 22, 2014, 19:09:23 | #5
Even if the general consensus was Sadida wasn't OP it was still being used to great affect for the toughest content.

Sadida has been rebalanced. The old totem with 100% HP and no reduction from AoE spells was disgustingly strong. It doubled your teams damage. With that kind of support the rest of the class must be balanced to match. This means without Voodoll Sadi should be relatively weak.

I know it stinks when your class is rebalanced and no longer performs the way you used to play it. I'm a Feca that can no longer AP whore myself.

Sure Sadi could use some changes here and there. Mostly on the specialty/doll side. But i believe the class is a good one. I just want to control the dolls because many times it's better not to summon as a summon class. Which doesn't feel right and is what I made my Sadi to do. I'd like to this change made first (greedy? probably) but it might have a greater impact on the class. There is no harm in taking one step at a time. If it doesn't help, we can revise other aspects of the class.

Osa's are good. Maybe they do make a better shield or heal than Sadi. But they can't cast Voodoll. These are different classes that can do different things. They share some similarities and roles but most classes do.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719579  Replies : 42  Views : 1177
posté April 22, 2014, 18:52:04 | #6
Prices in general are ridiculous here on Nox. Someone was selling a Supreme Mecha Ring for 300kk. It's green rarity and easy to acquire. I've seen many items with outrageous prices over the last month or so.

I'm not sure what's causing it but it is certainly becoming more common.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719567  Replies : 4  Views : 261
posté April 22, 2014, 18:49:04 | #7

Quote (Agosta @ 22 April 2014 17:48) *

Tactical gameplay and high hits are not mutually exclusive. If you think this is true for 130+ content, then obviously Anakma has failed with Wakfu.

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me. I agree you can have both. Even with big numbers you still need to follow strategies for tough content. Maybe I wasn't clear. I can complete all the content in front of me just fine without needing that next drop. I'm after that next drop because I want to improve and become stronger. If it doesn't drop, my world doesn't collapse beneath me.

Better gear for me means more leeway and freedom to make mistakes. The option to bring a weaker player along. Without those higher numbers you need to follow the plan more precisely.

So a weak marketplace due to low population has no affect on my game play.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719563  Replies : 24  Views : 586
posté April 22, 2014, 18:05:56 | #8
WTT Class 14 runes for Class 13 I'm hoping to find someone willing to trade two class 13 runes for a class 14 of equal rarity. Or perhaps one sparkling for one glossy, however the math happens to workout.

I'm also open to paying a small kama fee on top of the trade.

So if you're already planning to upgrade some class 13's... I'd appreciate the help^^

Ankabox me, reply here, or IGN: Sungetsu or Agent Gynrei

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #719547  Replies : 0  Views : 24
posté April 22, 2014, 17:32:53 | #9

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 22 April 2014 17:19) *
@Gynrei

I am a little outdated because I have been absent for some weeks. Are they seriously making the game F2P? o.O

Not that i'm aware of. It's all just speculation atm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719523  Replies : 26  Views : 894
posté April 22, 2014, 17:26:09 | #10

Quote (arthuriko1 @ 21 April 2014 22:48) *
How can you prefer not being able to buy anything valuable at all?

Because I enjoy going after an item i need and running the content until i drop it. Sure, if i drop many other items instead i'll sell them and sit on the kama hoping to buy items i need.

There is plenty of content to complete and I don't NEED those items to complete it. I'm going at my own pace. I have no relic and can't even be bothered to do Alma to get a meridia in the future.

Once I start running HC content only for relics, I may have to optimize more. ATM, strategy makes up for any gaps in gear. While being very strong means i'd face roll content more easily and get items faster. It also means I'd lose out on the tactical game play i need to survive. Both are fun and I'm in no rush to change my play style.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719517  Replies : 24  Views : 586
posté April 22, 2014, 17:13:22 | #11

Quote (Neneko88 @ 22 April 2014 16:05) *
like I said before they're going to make every server but aerafal f2p around june/july

Which will be interesting. Because many people will still pay a sub to have increased drop rates or whatever other bonuses Ankama offer. This will offset the horrid grind they force on us to make their premium services appear very attractive.

So Wakfu will still have paying subscribers AND F2P players buying boutique items.

Whether Ankama can combine these two models successfully is up to them. I'll let everyone mull that over and ask you look at their track record so far as evidence.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719511  Replies : 26  Views : 894
posté April 22, 2014, 17:05:21 | #12
Some classes have awesome AoE options and come with high base damage. OP has an Enu for an Avatar. They are probably one of the best AoE classes with HIGH base dmg.

Panda, Enu, Xelor, Ecaflip, Iop, Cra and Masq's all have nice AoE abilities.

Other classes like Rogue or Feca can inflict good AoE damage through unorthodox means. I don't know any AoE Fogger's sorry.

I'm curious what the OP feels is good base damage at level 200?

An Enu's Meteor is 30 dmg per AP. It's also a 9 cell AoE.
An Iop's Shaker is 33 dmg per AP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719505  Replies : 30  Views : 569
posté April 22, 2014, 16:54:22 | #13

Quote (HateSpawn @ 22 April 2014 13:27) *
The shield is for someone who appreciates vitality and needs to take hits. For +85% resist to crit backstab attacks, I'd throw my 55% damage dagger aside. Not to mention the staggering 300 HP. In terms of pvp, I honestly have to agree with someone on it being so far above what we currently play toward--

The reason the shield isn't considered that impressive by many is because it focuses on defense. In a game where if you plan well you can avoid getting hit completely. This renders the shield useless. Any offensive bonus would be welcomed instead.

I see the advantages in PvP. Where you know the opponent will be hitting you every single time. It also amplifies the HP on it. In PvE however, there are very few situations where that extra defense is needed.

I'm still going to try and drop one because I'm a Feca... and high res makes me smile^^

It's sad the shield is low res on screen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719497  Replies : 38  Views : 727
posté April 22, 2014, 16:24:52 | #14

Quote (Neneko88i @ 22 April 2014 15:07) *
The sad thing is that sadida's support isn't even that good and is nothing that a feca or eni can't do a lot better.

When they make a new system for summon cost and what the AP/MP to summon them means then people will give them credit. They had no idea how to revamp sadida and ended up making things like 6AP ultra powerful, 5AP/1MP blocker dolls, and 6AP inflatables with the same hp as a level 30 monster. That's just too funny

Sadi support is good. Voodoll is fantastic. Chill reduces enemy resist. They have a noLoS push. Heals and Shields to protect allies. Steal MP. Not to mention Dolls can fill a wide range of duties.

My only issue with Sadi are the dolls. They need to be controlled by the player easily.

I agree about the cost of dolls.A high summoning cost would be fine if dolls were more durable. Or very cheap cost to summon and they can remain frail. ATM, they are expensive and frail. If i could control them myself I could increase their lifespan.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719487  Replies : 42  Views : 1177
posté April 22, 2014, 08:28:11 | #15

@OP: I'd love to see the aura as well. I assume someone has it already unless people really dislike farming the frags or the dungeon.

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - April 22, 2014, 12:34:58.
Reason for edit : Quote removed
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719325  Replies : 38  Views : 727
posté April 21, 2014, 22:40:42 | #16

Quote (arthuriko1 @ 21 April 2014 22:27) *
Gynrei, I'm not sure if you ever logged in Aerafal, but it's important to say that their market has EVERYTHING. Lots of relics on the board, check. 1000 Legendaries, check. Everything on an affordable price by even mining if you have the patience (a lot of patience), check. So yea, before going on the theoretical plane, try to go there check stuff for yourself.

@OP: What you say has been common sense for a while already.

But because there are many more items available the competition is higher and the price goes down. It's a buyers market. On Nox, it's a sellers market. There are few items available for sale so if someone wants something not on the market often, the seller has the advantage.

So I guess you could say it does make a difference, depending on what role you want to play in the market. For me... i prefer the situation on Nox.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719145  Replies : 24  Views : 586
posté April 21, 2014, 22:21:38 | #17

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 April 2014 22:09) *
Yeah, I guess it make sense. Items would be easier to get if there would be more people.

And more people would want them. It changes very little.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719133  Replies : 24  Views : 586
posté April 21, 2014, 21:58:54 | #18

Quote (Noobility @ 21 April 2014 21:44) *
Multi boxer is still for all intents and purposes getting 6x more drops in the same amount of time

Multi: 6x the drops divided by 6 characters = 1
Mono: 1x the drops divided by 1 character = 1

E Q U A L

If you're multi boxing and after a while you're like "This is boring, I'm going back to mono boxing!" you would sell the gear on your 5 other characters and with the money equip your last remaining character with the godliest gear money can buy, far better gear than the guy who would have been mono boxing the whole time.

Yes, and if 5 friends quit, sell their gear and give it to the mono boxer... it's the S A M E.

This is why in my first post I said it was a waste of time discussing this topic. Some people, yourself included, have blinders on and won't consider any points being made in this thread.

I know many mono boxers that are better geared, better runed, and higher level than myself and other multi boxers. What does this mean?

There is more to this game than how many accounts you have. There are many multi boxers with better gear than you and there are many mono boxers with better gear than you. But naturally... you don't acknowledge that fact. So it's impossible to speak about this subject. I'm out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719111  Replies : 140  Views : 2187
posté April 21, 2014, 21:25:11 | #19

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 April 2014 21:00) *
sorry but you are wrong, so aqua is, you are not taking into account tokens and crafts, multiaccounters can get 6 sage sets in a blink compared to single boxers, same with tokens, 1 ub run = 1 piece of gear... plus... you can run anything whenever you want, im siting with 2 DP tokens for months now... 6 boxers have more chances to get gear, not just because drop rates :\

Explain to me how a team of 6 mono boxers drops less tokens than a 6 boxer?

It takes 6 mono boxers 24 UB runs before everyone in the team has a set. It takes a 6 boxer 24 UB runs before everyone in the team has a set. It's exactly the same.

Stop ignoring the points we bring up. Aqua used Elysium as a good example. This is a guild that works together by pooling resources the same way a six boxer would. Maybe you should find a guild or friends and do the same. If you choose to go it alone, that's on you.

I'm going to add this because your post is clearly inaccurate and biased. 1 UB run actually means no set pieces. You can't pool tokens.

Edit, I changed the word 'drop' to 'acquire' in my previous post.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - April 21, 2014, 21:30:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719097  Replies : 140  Views : 2187
posté April 21, 2014, 19:22:23 | #20

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 21 April 2014 19:02) *
I find it simpler to withdraw as much money from ankama as possible, hence my move to wapac.

I thought about this when the server was first released but decided to stay on Nox.

I completely agree about the lack of competition in this genre. I think Ankama would get a big wake up call if a serious challenger ever steps up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719055  Replies : 26  Views : 663