No flash

Forum

Kuroyanko's profile
Statistics
386 Posts (0.36 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 31, 2014, 14:03:12 | #1

Quote (OrehRuoy @ 26 January 2014 02:11) *
I personally think its sad they are using kickstarter. Shows they aren't a real company
Dit you know that Square-Enix has said that they will be working in collaboration Indiegogo (similar to kickstarter) for (if I remember correctly) most of their future projects?
This way you can see how much people are interested in the project before it's been released.
That way the company will also be able to see that their project won't just fail the moment it's been released.

And for people that say Ankama should just fund the projects themselves, I was thinking about the wages and was guessing it might be around this much. (Mods, feel free to change these numbers if you can to make it more realistic because I'm just guessing here)

Check out this form to see my dubbing cost guesses.

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - February 01, 2014, 18:07:45.
Reason for edit : removed my cost guesses from this post
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #672493  Replies : 75  Views : 2014
posté November 12, 2013, 21:56:43 | #2
For those interested, I checked the background image, played with the color levels, contrast and brightness and this was what I got.

Do I see something there, or not, I guess it's open to interpretation!
Original:

Trying to find some hidden information:

For those wanting to see the full size images:
Click here

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - November 12, 2013, 22:00:26.
Thread : News  Preview message : #633501  Replies : 43  Views : 1512
posté November 10, 2013, 18:42:08 | #3

Quote (MedusaOne @ 10 November 2013 15:19) *
I got message like: "You failed to complete "Al Holowin dark II" or something like that which made me a little bit curious what that might be. Anyone?

This happened when i handed out resources for almanax quest.
That "You failed to complete "Al Holowin dark II" is just about the quest outside, killing the special gobballs.

I also handed in the quest items but didn't get anything, as Alabastr1x says, it says today's quest doesn't give a reward, but they is probably a bug? I sure hope so since it's just mean to ask for items and then not give a reward.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #632151  Replies : 17  Views : 638
posté October 30, 2013, 18:17:23 | #4

Quote (CalmClouds @ 30 October 2013 10:39) *
The quest is too long and it becomes even more of a pain in the neck when you are low level and want to try every element on your new character. They should add a respec scroll at the almanax machine for like 10-15 tokens.
if you want to try every element on your "new character" then why don't you just delete it and make a new one? or stay in the respec room, to which you get free entry once at level 30 anyway.

As for OP, they devs don't want people to keep changing their entire builds each time they want to go hunt in a different area, or try an UB with a different element. Try to live with the choices you make~

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - October 30, 2013, 18:18:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #626489  Replies : 18  Views : 975
posté October 18, 2013, 21:29:30 | #5

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 18 October 2013 19:52) *
Fair warning: Ever since I use this (have to use it, since old one is broken) the game is running really bad for me and for most people I talk to as well.

I made several threads on forums about this: Lag, inability to get proper pathfinding working, cannot unselect spells etc.

No Mac user here, everyone I spoke to uses Windows.
This can't be a updater / launcher problem though...
Since all the launcher does is update and launch the game ^^;

If you really think it's the launcher's fault, try starting the game directly (by starting wakfu.exe in the installation directory) if your game is running perfectly fine when you do that then you should consider posting a message on the bug forum.

Thread : News  Preview message : #621895  Replies : 17  Views : 1065
posté October 18, 2013, 18:22:26 | #6
An important note for those that have made screenshots while playing Wakfu!!!

When Wakfu is uninstalled, all your screenshots will be automatically deleted, this issue has not yet been fixed!!

All of your settings and map tokens will also be reset!

If you want keep your screenshots and all of your map tokens you must go to your installation Wakfu directory (Usually this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wakfu) and copy/move the following directories / folders:
-screenshots (containing your screenshots obviously)
-clientConfig (containing all of your map tokens and some of your settings)

If you want to save the rest of your settings (chat window sizes etc) then also copy the "characterPreferences-" files in the main directory.

Good luck with updating!

Thread : News  Preview message : #621821  Replies : 17  Views : 1065
posté October 13, 2013, 14:02:29 | #7
Not today but a week or 2 back I got 3500 exp for a kit display window but the link says 875
the same for the Well (3500 in game, 875 in link) and the classic door was 2920 and the list says 730
so:

craft_____________craft exp__ exp on list____divided from eachother
kit display window____3500_______875________________4
well_______________3500_______875________________4
bow meow statue____3350_______837________________4,002389486260454
classic door_________2920_______730________________4

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - October 13, 2013, 14:06:09.
Reason for edit : tables don't work
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #619357  Replies : 5  Views : 334
posté October 13, 2013, 13:46:02 | #8
So, the server will be rollbacked for 3 hours and 15 minutes and this is what (some of the) people lost:

Quote (zzavia @ 13 October 2013 12:43) *
55-67 fisher levels.

Quote (StrawberryPillow @ 13 October 2013 12:53) *
StrawberryPillow's friend: Leveling 96~99 fisher.

Quote (IllPalazzo @ 13 October 2013 12:51) *
Farmed many trapper loot, farmer loot and lvl my eni!

Quote (Ov3RFiend @ 13 October 2013 12:52) *
just dropped zombitt torso

Quote (Sentrayak @ 13 October 2013 13:07) *
Collected 1000 pieces of chestnut wood.
Can't quote more than 5 people... so here:
powerrace: mats for a ton of unbreakable thread

People are doing well on Wakfu this early on a sunday morning! And these are only the people that commented on this topic.

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - October 13, 2013, 13:48:47.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #619343  Replies : 100  Views : 3979
posté October 12, 2013, 08:07:37 | #9

Quote (Rusticz @ 12 October 2013 06:58) *
Am I the only one not being able to play Wakfu or are there other people who have this problem ?
Have you tried uninstalling and installing Wakfu again?

NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR SCREENSHOTS FROM THE INSTALLATION FOLDER BEFORE YOU UNINSTALL THE GAME! (or else they will be deleted)

Thread : News  Preview message : #618585  Replies : 46  Views : 1769
posté October 08, 2013, 18:44:30 | #10

Quote (Troyle @ 08 October 2013 17:11) *
1. Which server are you on?
2. Which character did suffer the issue?
3. Where did you last log off before the update?
4. Were you online when the servers went done?
5. Did you log off inside your Haven Bag?
1. Remington
2. Kuro
3. In front of the Almanax Temple
4. No
5. Yes

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - October 08, 2013, 18:48:15.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #615651  Replies : 48  Views : 1049
posté September 27, 2013, 21:16:45 | #11
A temporary fix for the "Bug with the selling history in Haven Bags" would be to make the "show next" button in the window to forward 50 (or more) at once (instead of just 1).
This way we would be able to click the "show previous" so more easily look through what we have sold.
Especially for those of us that sell tons of items each day.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #611059  Replies : 72  Views : 5682
posté September 22, 2013, 13:15:49 | #12
Horde Challenges, your thoughts? Today I've attempted another one of the Horde challenges.

I like them because the monster groups are bigger and the boss monster is a special monster.
I dislike them because in larger area's, they are near impossible to complete for players that are doing them by themselves.

A suggestion that I read on the forum before was.
"Let the horde monsters spawn besides the normal area challenge."
A point was made that lower level players that do the area challenges won't be able to beat the horde groups and won't have anything to do in that area for 2 hours.

Another thing was that when I was running around in Brakmar's Mourning Wood,
I saw that 9 our of 12 hordes were killed and I still have more than 30 min to kill the remaining 3.
After this I started looking and looking but because the area was so big it took me 5min to find the first group, 10min after that to find the second group and in the last 15min... I wasn't able to find the last group.

A way to solve this problem in bigger areas would be the same as some other challenges, spawn more of the hordes, sadly, this would not really be needed in the smaller areas.
Another way to solve this would be to generate an effect around where the monsters would be, when players would get closer, the effect would become more noticeable, which would make sure that players wouldn't need to walk to every corner of the map to see if the horde has hidden itself there.

After all your reactions have been posted, I will post a detailed suggestion topic which hopefully will be noticed.

Adding some extra info below from other threads (1 & 2) :
Players want these challenges to give greater rewards.
They have not been able to really be used for leeching (as much as before) for a while now because of the level restrictions so that is good on that side, the exp has also been greatly reduced from way back then.
-Make it appear as a separate event (besides normal challenges)
-Give more interesting drops (I myself feel like the extra drop from the Dominants are good enough, we don't have enough inventory space as it is.)
-More xp rewards, since it's a very time-consuming thing. (or maybe just a exp bonus on the mobs themselves so that players who go after the hordes get a bit extra)

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - September 22, 2013, 20:31:02.
Reason for edit : extra info
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #608973  Replies : 9  Views : 536
posté September 18, 2013, 22:57:03 | #13
So, I wanted to make a separate thread for this but I guess I'll just post this here.
I already took a lot of information from this tread when I came across it,
from now on (if you want) you can continue to post your information in that link down there.
Please also remove the yellow from quest offers that you know are right. thank you~

Hello everyone again,

Today I started yet another list in the "Wakfu 100% Collection Document" (which some of you might know for it's emotes, insignias and titles), the list of today is the Almanax Daily Quest list, which will in a while, list all needed items for all daily quests.

Found here: Click here

Even though I could have started this specific list a year ago.... I'm not sure why I didn't but right now I'm happy I didn't because a lot of daily quests changed (although a lot also didn't...).

Now, I'll continue to fill in this list with all the information that I get but I would also like to ask any of you to help me complete it as far as possible.

For now I'm mostly copying information from the official site and pasting it in the document and adding the daily items when possible.
Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #607583  Replies : 103  Views : 13441
posté September 18, 2013, 17:55:03 | #14
It seems like this bug is already fixed since my main character had the quest when I logged in!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #607475  Replies : 14  Views : 978
posté September 18, 2013, 00:46:28 | #15
Almanax Daily Quests can only be done ONCE [FIXED] Now that 1 year of Almanax Quests has passes, we're starting on our second round!
Sadly, I can't do the quest again on my character that did the quest last year. (I can complete it on a character that hasn't done the quest a year ago though.)

This would mean that we can only get 365 (+ event tokens) Almokens in total.
I hope that this is a bug because else I have been saving for an Insignia for around a year and afterwards I wouldn't even be able to get enough tokens for a title...

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - September 18, 2013, 17:56:27.
Reason for edit : Bug was fixed!
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #607141  Replies : 14  Views : 978
posté August 31, 2013, 16:57:01 | #16
Have you tried /suicide ?

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #599653  Replies : 5  Views : 330
posté August 28, 2013, 12:15:09 | #17
Also confirming this.
It seems the sale history now starts "as far back as possible" so when you want to get to today's sales, you have to click as many times as there have been sales that you did the last so many days (in my case 19 days, around 145 sales)

Also adding that all the new sales do get sorted per date instead of per buyer.

First tab (when you open the sale history):

Last tab:

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - August 28, 2013, 12:25:46.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #597605  Replies : 3  Views : 262
posté August 26, 2013, 20:03:09 | #18
-

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - August 28, 2013, 15:20:12.
Thread : News  Preview message : #596251  Replies : 82  Views : 3027
posté July 11, 2013, 21:19:57 | #19
I don't really know you from before but welcome back~

I'm not that active on the forum or Skype group right now but I'm working (slightly) behind the scenes to log suggestions and other things for players.

Do you have a list on what kind of things you will be focusing?
Will your working times be the same as Troyle's?

You can get the suggestion collection list that I've been keeping track of by requesting it.
I'm unsure when the devs will have time to work on suggestions again because it sounds pretty hectic there right now.
But if you get any time from Troyle, please look over the list.
I've communicated with Troyle about it so he can tell you more about it but it's mostly easy to understand.

If you have any questions you can reach me via Skype, the forum or my Ankabox.

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - July 13, 2013, 11:38:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #572841  Replies : 55  Views : 2573
posté July 05, 2013, 20:17:55 | #20
This has been brought up before.
(Please upvote or comment on that topic to bring it back up if you like that suggestion)

I like the idea of having this in your own haven bag though,
because that way you could keep it open forever.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #570157  Replies : 1  Views : 116