Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

least and most played Classes 2013, been AFK for a while.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté July 03, 2013, 08:07:07 | #21
Hybrid Fire/Water enis are rare! Try to build one of those, its a bit difficult =D

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté July 03, 2013, 17:34:35 | #22

Quote (Jaiice @ 03 July 2013 08:07) *
Hybrid Fire/Water enis are rare! Try to build one of those, its a bit difficult =D

I really hated the ENI early game gameplay.

I made an Water Masq, a Water/Earth Sadida and a Fogger, gotta sai im having some fun.

-Fogger: Im really impressed with the early game dmg output, but the lack of sinergie with the specialities might be terrible end game.

- Water Masq: Really cool an not expensive to swap masks around, fun mechanics, but they are getting popular compared to other classes, might be because they were the last release right ?

- Water/Earth Sadida: it is really lack luster early game, you cannot summon multiple dools, and on Saddida forums people claim that the only viable build now is a LONE sadida.

About playing SRAMs, the clone mechanic looks similar to Masq, on my noob eyes

any other suggestion ?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-07-02
posté July 03, 2013, 17:38:42 | #23
It's second day and I still don't know which class should I create ._. I'm thinking of Rogue or Xelor.

This post has been edited by ferir2114 - July 03, 2013, 18:15:15.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté July 03, 2013, 20:20:07 | #24

Quote (IvanSouza @ 03 July 2013 17:34) *

- Water/Earth Sadida: it is really lack luster early game, you cannot summon multiple dools, and on Saddida forums people claim that the only viable build now is a LONE sadida.

I just want to point out that Lone Sadida builds are not the only viable ones. They're just the easiest to use with the least amount of risk. Doll builds are generally a lot stronger and more useful, when the Dolls do what they are suppose to. The problem is that the AI can mess up, which may cause problems when using them in sensitive situations.

I personally have been using a Doll Water Sadida as my only character since October, and it has been a lot I'd fun to play at end game. Early game is really lack luster though, with the limited AP, so most Sadidas give up early game. End game, though, you can do a lot more, and support teams in a way other classes can not.

posté July 04, 2013, 01:36:30 | #25

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 03 July 2013 20:20) *

I just want to point out that Lone Sadida builds are not the only viable ones. They're just the easiest to use with the least amount of risk. Doll builds are generally a lot stronger and more useful, when the Dolls do what they are suppose to. The problem is that the AI can mess up, which may cause problems when using them in sensitive situations.

I personally have been using a Doll Water Sadida as my only character since October, and it has been a lot I'd fun to play at end game. Early game is really lack luster though, with the limited AP, so most Sadidas give up early game. End game, though, you can do a lot more, and support teams in a way other classes can not.

Thank you for your answer.

I wonder what brings more to the table, Water Sadida vs Water Masquerade.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté July 04, 2013, 09:09:04 | #26

Quote (IvanSouza @ 04 July 2013 01:36) *

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 03 July 2013 20:20) *

Thank you for your answer.

I wonder what brings more to the table, Water Sadida vs Water Masquerade.
Water masq is... good, but it has few flaws comparing to Sadida:
1. It cannot heal self unless it summon Double of self and that last for 2 turns only and when it it redirect dmg to masqueraider (and cost WP's).
2. It have no ability to summon walking obstacles that you can use tactically (dolls) except own Double wich will vanish fast and cannot really play a role to avoid dmg by making enemy waste hit on it (as it still hurts you).

However Masq can swap place with ally like a sacrier wich Sadida cannot do. On the other hand Sadida have gust (though its air, but still useful even at level 0) spell to help allies get out of lock while being safe itself, behind the bodies of dolls.

Vamp'emo * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté July 04, 2013, 10:14:30 | #27
I rarely see Xelors, Fecas, Foggernauts, Srams, or Sadidas.

The would say the most popular class is the Osamodas.

posté July 04, 2013, 16:56:59 | #28

Quote (Asthis @ 04 July 2013 10:14) *
I rarely see Xelors, Fecas, Foggernauts, Srams, or Sadidas.

The would say the most popular class is the Osamodas.

People often see more of the class they are playing around, is unconscious (dont know how to spell that).

Water masq is... good, but it has few flaws comparing to Sadida: 1. It cannot heal self unless it summon Double of self and that last for 2 turns only and when it it redirect dmg to masqueraider (and cost WP's). 2. It have no ability to summon walking obstacles that you can use tactically (dolls) except own Double wich will vanish fast and cannot really play a role to avoid dmg by making enemy waste hit on it (as it still hurts you). However Masq can swap place with ally like a sacrier wich Sadida cannot do. On the other hand Sadida have gust (though its air, but still useful even at level 0) spell to help allies get out of lock while being safe itself, behind the bodies of dolls.

But isnt the Healing doll AI messed up ? masq heals comes from him, no AI.

What about dmg dealing, I know a Masq can put out an amazing burst dmg, then it falls off after the clone is gone......what about the water dolls ?

Sorry for asking soo many questions, you guys have been pretty nice and helpfull soo far.

Thank you very much

ps: Humm...every time i start digging into a class to play, i only see ppl raging and saying how worthless the build is....

but i guess this is the forums right ?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-01-27
posté July 06, 2013, 07:53:08 | #29
Most popular classes are:
*Iops -> Because They are 1 One-Touch class
*Cras -> Because Range Aoe Dmg always comes in hand especially if you go "pew pew"
*Sacriers -> . . . .People saying they choice because of "Style" , so saying hello to anime fans.( My Point is Just 1 Spell )

Least playable classes are:
*Foggernauts ->This class just were made from all others classes just a bit weaker
*Fecas -> They Mostly support role and playing solo is pain with this class
*Not Yet but soon the maskqueraiders will take a place here due people goes for 1 branch "water type due the dmg" yet i saw nothing but just cloned like 1 masks with 1 type

-Blazed

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-04-12
posté July 06, 2013, 18:25:54 | #30
I actually think Feccas are a very Solo-able class. My room mate plays a Fire build that is amazing at soloing... I do agree that Feccas arnt around enough; but I think both their Earth (support build) and their Fire (trap glyph build) are very viable options.

I do agree with others that Osa' is a very common class... (I play one myself) And I wish there was much more diversity, that's why I started to build all kinds of alts to see what else is out there.

So far I have really been enjoying Eca'... Pretty commonly seen class... but very entertaining to play...

Enu' is also very common; but very fun @_@!! And amazing for getting a good supply of gear for your other noob alts. Some times finding the right gear is the best reason to build an Alt.

-Naatu

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-03-16
posté July 06, 2013, 18:56:23 | #31
Although I agree foggers could use a reworking on there passives to make the class more viable there are a lot of great classes that don't get used.

Sadi's, probably one of the most diverse and useful classes. between all there abilities like summoning blocks or damage dealers or healers. healing themselves and allies directly, stealing mp, and increasing there own res with tree you would think they would be more used. Sadly male sadidas really need to shave which I feel is pushing people away who like the "anime look". Which I understand, being fashionable is very important

Fecas are also a great class. Although by themselves they hold there own with nothing special to talk about. In groups they work much like bards in other classes, greatly increasing the damage of the entire team. Feca's are always welcome in my group.

It is funny how cra is played by a lot of people for its ease of use and good damage, but it doesn't have a single team buff, anyone else find that funny? As a cra player I can fully see the limitations of my class and there is quite a few.

This post has been edited by ryugun-rayix - July 06, 2013, 18:56:53.
posté July 06, 2013, 21:24:27 | #32

Quote (ryugun-rayix @ 06 July 2013 18:56) *
Although I agree foggers could use a reworking on there passives to make the class more viable there are a lot of great classes that don't get used.

Sadi's, probably one of the most diverse and useful classes. between all there abilities like summoning blocks or damage dealers or healers. healing themselves and allies directly, stealing mp, and increasing there own res with tree you would think they would be more used. Sadly male sadidas really need to shave which I feel is pushing people away who like the "anime look". Which I understand, being fashionable is very important

Fecas are also a great class. Although by themselves they hold there own with nothing special to talk about. In groups they work much like bards in other classes, greatly increasing the damage of the entire team. Feca's are always welcome in my group.

It is funny how cra is played by a lot of people for its ease of use and good damage, but it doesn't have a single team buff, anyone else find that funny? As a cra player I can fully see the limitations of my class and there is quite a few.

I guess playing a Cra and a Iop its fun because its easy. Sometimes i get tired of doing 2-3-4 mechanics or pre-steps to build up dmg.....they go straigh forward on the dmg.

By the way, havent seen many IOPs beeing created lately, dont know why.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté July 06, 2013, 21:29:19 | #33
If you think about is Sadidas are kind of jack of all trades class...

-They have range
- They have range AOE
- They have mp steal/ take mp
- they can take ap
-they can heal
-they summon
-have shields

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté July 07, 2013, 17:57:27 | #34

Quote (IvanSouza @ 06 July 2013 21:24) *

I guess playing a Cra and a Iop its fun because its easy. Sometimes i get tired of doing 2-3-4 mechanics or pre-steps to build up dmg.....they go straigh forward on the dmg.

When I multi box I enjoy having some simple classes in my team. Trying to figure out how to take a sac, panda, and xelors turn all in quick succession can be difficult during tough times.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté July 07, 2013, 21:04:10 | #35

Quote (Gynrei @ 07 July 2013 17:57) *

Quote (IvanSouza @ 06 July 2013 21:24) *

When I multi box I enjoy having some simple classes in my team. Trying to figure out how to take a sac, panda, and xelors turn all in quick succession can be difficult during tough times.
For me, It really depends on how you play the characters, not so much which character. If all classes require thinking, it typically keeps my mind in a steady cycle, makes things easier since it the workload flows the same. But if it's, like, an uneven distribution, or uneven flow, thats usually where I get thrown off.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-11-11
posté July 16, 2013, 10:13:31 | #36
I think this game has what other games do as well, the "flavor of the week" class, although more like flavor of 3 months class. I remember playing late last year and early into this year and certain classes were simply too good for a lot of people to not play, even if it was just an alt they made. It depends mostly on what Ankama does when they make major changes to a class. If it gets better/worse will slowly but surely cause a huge effect on much it is played because they would take forever to make another change.

Cras were EVERYWHERE back then, now I rarely see them comparatively.

Srams are still played a good bit but less so by higher levels and people who simply know they are getting revamped so are maybe just waiting.

Pandas are still on the rare side even though a lot more people know how good they are. I think it just requires more thought/time to be good with a panda so most people don't play them.

Osas and ecas are played way more than I used to see, the focus on being the osa. I don't know the class myself but air dragon and full summon osa are both really popular and strong right now, and a fire eca and dem crits.

Iops, sacs, and enus are still everywhere, though enus got much improved earth and fire branches but so many are still used as loot machines.

Xelors, fecas, and masqs are on the rare side, but all can be quite good.

Foggers are probably least played and for a good reason.

Enis are all over but most that I have been grouped with just don't know what they are doing.

Rogues and sadidas are played a decent amount but I don't know much about them. From the ones I have ran into they don't do too much, probably from a lack of know how though.

I myself play used to play a combo of iop and sac, and when i came back to wakfu a few weeks ago picked it back up and am still loving it. Guess that puts me with a large portion of the population lol. I am making a set of alts to level together and have chosen 2 classes I don't really see even though they can be really good. It will be a fire feca that uses earth a bit to support with an earth cra that I am gonna go full crit with just because I want to.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-06-04
posté July 16, 2013, 10:55:23 | #37
least played: feca, fogger
most played: everything else

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté July 19, 2013, 00:47:03 | #38
Thank you for the answers, im having fun trying the fogger and Masq.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-04-09
posté July 19, 2013, 01:34:30 | #39
Very Rare: Fogger and Sram

Rare,:Xelor, Masq, Feca, Enu,

Average: Sadida, Eni, Cra, Panda, Rogue,

Common: Sac, Iop, Osa, Eca

I think i know 2 Foggers and 2 Srams in game, Xelors i know 4, Masqs 5 Fecas 5 Rogue 6,
Sadidas 10 Eni 10 Cra 10 Panda 10 Rogue 10, but...Sac, too many to count, same with Osa and Eca, and Iop mind you i mean ppl ive played with on a semi-regular basis...Im not sure how much this correlates to the game as a whole.....but in my opinion this is the breakdown of it.

posté July 20, 2013, 18:57:49 | #40

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 19 July 2013 01:34) *
Very Rare: Fogger and Sram

Rare,:Xelor, Masq, Feca, Enu,

Average: Sadida, Eni, Cra, Panda, Rogue,

Common: Sac, Iop, Osa, Eca

I think i know 2 Foggers and 2 Srams in game, Xelors i know 4, Masqs 5 Fecas 5 Rogue 6,
Sadidas 10 Eni 10 Cra 10 Panda 10 Rogue 10, but...Sac, too many to count, same with Osa and Eca, and Iop mind you i mean ppl ive played with on a semi-regular basis...Im not sure how much this correlates to the game as a whole.....but in my opinion this is the breakdown of it.

Thank you very much for your opinion xD

I love my Fogger dmg, and my Masq versatility...

I think with the class revamps we might see changes, like more Xelors this month, more foggers next month.