Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

"We love the dictator day " today is your day Sabotage, Some feedback of bonta today , and cheer to our sweet dictator

Thread closed

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-09-23
posté October 03, 2011, 13:47:14 | #1
"We love the dictator day " today is your day Sabotage Well people, I'm here to show some feed back of the comunity ingame , look at the chat box.
(click in the image, ctrl + or ctrl scroll to read)

Thanks everyone for showing so much love and respect . I love all you , and I'm sure Sabotage too.

Especial thanks for all who supported this , that was the most remarkable governement in all wakfu history.
Sabotage, your deeds was very important to us, and you will be remembered for generations and generation of wakfusians.
Much love to you , and that you have a prosperous and happy life out there , in the big blue world.
This, of course, if you not gain the elections, if so, prepare for more half month of pure love and autruistic governement.

Thanks everyone,
Legender

Hugs and peace

This post has been edited by LeoAdeliet - October 03, 2011, 13:56:25.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-09-12
posté October 03, 2011, 14:03:39 | #2
Well I guess this is part of the game too, people get what they voted for, and I guess anyone who voted for Sabotage will think twice before voting this time.
You'd better know who you're electing before doing so.

Anyway I somehow find this hilarious, sounds like some real dictatorship propaganda, with exactly the same lies about prosperity and greatness.  

posté October 04, 2011, 06:25:37 | #3
Sabotage Dont Vote again...

posté October 05, 2011, 03:17:21 | #4
We won thank all you, we know all you will enjoy more half month of sabotage leadership.
We are thinking in some changes homever, keep posting .

posté October 10, 2011, 13:27:11 | #5
Hey Leo!
Reading this after having you pleading me not to kill you so that you could level, is quite ironic.
I loved when you offered me rain, so that I would let you play, which you guys on power are denying from us
Just make sure you don't go to Gobball Prairies, cause after I spread the world someone from the govern is there, people may start hunting you.

Long love our dic(k)tator Sabotage
Peace.

posté October 12, 2011, 16:51:46 | #6

Quote (psygwendok @ 10 October 2011 13:27) *
Hey Leo!
Reading this after having you pleading me not to kill you so that you could level, is quite ironic.
I loved when you offered me rain, so that I would let you play, which you guys on power are denying from us
Just make sure you don't go to Gobball Prairies, cause after I spread the world someone from the govern is there, people may start hunting you.

Long love our dic(k)tator Sabotage
Peace.
Where is the proofs? Where is the records? I'm inocent until you proves against .
Thank you for the support your psicotic stalker, long life to you.
love Leo  

posté October 16, 2011, 21:20:47 | #7
I love this!

Besides not having Bontans around to rival Amankan superiority, we welcome all new Bontan refugees, new chars who were previously Bontan, etc.

We have friendly players who help with boosts, lowbie gear and even crafting.

Keep up the good work!

I would also recommend having a gov official dedicated to declaring war 24/7 to ensure no Bontans are left to escape and our soldiers will always be on their toes.

Again, keep up the good work we appreciate it very much!

Thread closed