Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

caJuNN's profile
Statistics
107 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : Trade
posté February 01, 2014, 15:26:05 | #1
Selling Rogmourne As the title states, PM Suiten or shoot me an Ankabox message.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #673071  Replies : 1  Views : 133
posté December 22, 2013, 12:42:54 | #2

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 22 December 2013 11:06) *
So everyone can add books in your guild library?

and can we visit it?

Only people with manage HW rights can add/remove books. Everyone should be able to read them, though.

EDIT: I'm also yet to experience the being unable to put x or y book into a shelf thing you're describing, and I'm pretty certain I have almost all books except a couple frigost ones and a couple class ones. Perhaps the person trying to put it has no rights? Or maybe they're trying to put a book in a HB shelf that doesn't belong to them?

This post has been edited by caJuNN - December 22, 2013, 12:47:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #655165  Replies : 11  Views : 388
posté December 21, 2013, 11:41:23 | #3
Bumping with the BP's aura, taken from the French forums:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #654825  Replies : 146  Views : 9386
posté December 16, 2013, 14:29:47 | #4
Pretty much confirming all of what has been said. From my experience it seems to be a vicious circle of memory leakage that Ankama has never managed to shake off. It was the same after major Dofus updates as well, I imagine it still is. While memory leaks are always present, they tend to make them far more noticeable with big updates (be it content or in this case, the java update). Eventually they'll patch it up until the next big update rolls in and so on. It's the gift that keeps on giving.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #652887  Replies : 45  Views : 1590
posté November 08, 2013, 11:49:35 | #5

Quote (Kaitenzushi @ 08 November 2013 11:33) *

Weapons (all except the Bloodthirsty and Gray Mage's Wand): Their damages will be normalized and will no longer have additional effects.

I really hope I'm misunderstanding this. Are you saying that from now on weapons will only do physical damage and will no longer provide any buffs? Because right now I'm still relying heavily on the buffs my weapons give me, since I'm a low level newbie.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 07 November 2013 16:50) *

End of positioning/End of turn: End becomes Space.
NOOO!!!

Please don't do that! What if i start typing something during fight while my chat window was not activated (it happends often)? This would make me pass my turn unintentionally! I never press [End] button while typing but [Space] button is most commonly used one! Don't do that!

Agreed. "Noooo!!" Let us bind it to whatever we want, but not something that's used so often in typing

About wapons, what this means is that upon attacking with them they will only do damage, so whatever was left of weapons with additional effects will be gone, BT and GMW aside. This is not referring to the actually stat buffs on the item, but to the special effects some weapons had upon use, examplle: -xx hp and steals 1 MP on a crit, -xx hp and % chance to stun like Rogmourne and Zeorus Blade used to be.

As for the key bindings, they're simply changing the default key layout. We can still change them afterwards, those would just be the default settings. But yes, I agree space is a very silly choice for the default end turn hotkey.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #631151  Replies : 298  Views : 14616
posté October 29, 2013, 09:07:23 | #6
For convenience sake:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #625723  Replies : 4  Views : 295
posté October 28, 2013, 17:13:19 | #7

Quote (FajneCycki @ 28 October 2013 16:35) *

Quote (caJuNN @ 28 October 2013 10:04) *

You can believe anything they say, but also you can use your own brain and I assure you that from the coding side there's no obstacle except incompetence. One cannot use irony when he doesn't know what he's talking about. There's literally no single problem with doing the merge. HWs can easily be fixed by handing out newly opened HWs customized as the ones in the previous servers.

Ah, forgive me. I didn't take your intimate knowledge of the entirely of Wakfu's coding into consideration. How silly of me, considering everyone is a grade A programmer these days. That, coupled with the fact you seem to have brushed up on your forum English lately surely shows you mean business.

Unfortunately when I attempted to use my brain and logic leading to the creation of my previous post, the process must have been somehow tainted. Probably because I didn't wear my tinfoil hat and Ankama's brain worms have successfully infiltrated either my neocortex or frontal lobe, or both (that would just be amazingly bad luck), impairing my sense of judgement and leading me to blindly believe anything they say without question!

Finally, and this is just a suggestion, you might want to consider taking your own advice from time to time for coherence sake.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #625401  Replies : 28  Views : 986
posté October 28, 2013, 10:04:00 | #8

Quote (FajneCycki @ 28 October 2013 08:51) *
They could import all characters from Aerafal to the beta server, while it's player base is far bigger. They can merge servers, they just don't want to.

Yes, let's completely ignore the fact that what they've explicitly said over and over is that what they can currently do is copy over one server's population onto a fresh and empty server. Basically the same thing as merging two populated servers.

Let's also not worry ourselves with petty things such as what happens to one's Haven World when the merger occurs. Or any of the many other similarly critical conflicts, for that matter. Clearly they are very much able to easily deal with all of this without penalizing the player base but simply don't want to!

On a more serious note, I agree with the OP. Server merger is a silly and unnecessarily messy solution as partly explained above. The best course of action would be incorporating the Dofus character transfer via ogrine service model, in my opinion. Sure, you'll still leave your HW and such behind when you do transfer, but let's face it - there's no ideal solution to the HW predicament. At least this way it doesn't get lost in the server merger. Everyone can move to wherever they want, as long as regional restrictions (if there are any in place still by then) allow it, Ankama gets a bit more money, everyone is happy. If Amara continues to deteriorate they can even give all Amara players a free one-way ticket out and simply close it. Although I don't see that happening ever, or only as a super extreme measure if literally 5 people are left on there.

This post has been edited by caJuNN - October 28, 2013, 10:11:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #625261  Replies : 28  Views : 986
posté October 22, 2013, 20:57:22 | #9
Revitalizing word removes Sacrifice charges Character name: Zealus
Ankama display name: marcusdwoelfel

Date and time: 22.10.13 21:51 GMT+2
Map: Any map

Bug description: Revitalizing word removes Sacrifice charges as if the sacrificed character was attacked instead of healed.
Reproducibility: Get a Sacrier to sacrifice another player, and have an Eniripsa cast Revitalizing word on it - it will remove 1 sacrifice charge each time, as well as have the Sacrier swap places with the sacrificed target. (the sacrificed character still receives the heal). Doesn't matter if both the Sacrier and the sacrificed character are in the heal AoE or not, the result is the same as long as you attempt to revit the sacrificed character.

This post has been edited by caJuNN - October 22, 2013, 21:08:09.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #623345  Replies : 0  Views : 115
posté October 13, 2013, 22:23:58 | #10

Quote (Icekin @ 13 October 2013 22:10) *
The exp dropping off for fighting monsters too high level is a poorly thought out mechanic that is intended to encourage grouping and/or prevent "abuse" of lower level characters making clever use of in-game mechanics to defeat stuff much stronger than they (why in the hell would you want to prevent that?)

It's one of those things where if you keep asking "And what's wrong with that?/Why do you want to prevent that?", you never get an answer.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
High risk high reward is amazingly fun. Sniping, Snare Trapping and Healbombing were the best parts of RO. Quit trying to control and limit the players. Let f****** go.

The only possible reason that makes sense would be because it wouldn't be "fair". I too have nothing against what the OP suggests, in fact I'm all for it, but this is the only possible explanation in my eyes. For example, a Rogue could attack a big xx mob and proceed to just wall off half of the map and make the mob dance itself to death while taking a shower or something, but for some other classes it won't be this easy. Not saying it would be super hard either, but you get the point.

Ankama seems to be too focused on balancing lately, which can be clearly seen by the removal of all the fun effects for one. Personally, I thought unique attack effects on most legendary weapons and some funky effects on full sets was an amazingly awesome idea, although it seems that they feared it was virtually impossible to eventually balance (which it was). I hope they don't get too lost in this balance campaign and throw some more flavour into the game. There can never be true balance anyway, unless we all end up playing different shades of the same class.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #619561  Replies : 9  Views : 444
posté September 18, 2013, 23:54:36 | #11

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 18 September 2013 23:27) *

any news on the book list?
This Click here would probably cover most of them, stuff like the whispering scrolls from the main quest of the island are not listed there, some other stuff I may be forgetting probably aren't as well.

This post has been edited by caJuNN - September 18, 2013, 23:55:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #607619  Replies : 23  Views : 1082
posté August 31, 2013, 01:24:55 | #12
The right answer is "C". Don't ask me why, it just is.

Thread : News  Preview message : #599465  Replies : 82  Views : 3019
posté August 19, 2013, 15:50:55 | #13
Selling Grey Mage's Wand [SOLD] Hey folks, as the title suggests I'm looking to sell this bad boy. Accepting offers primarily via Ankabox, purely interested in kama.

This post has been edited by caJuNN - August 22, 2013, 16:30:27.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #593291  Replies : 0  Views : 157
posté July 29, 2013, 17:49:43 | #14
Done with the Tofu, some Strawcrow left. Someone hook me up.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #581339  Replies : 5  Views : 323
posté July 27, 2013, 00:40:38 | #15

Quote (cyndiloo @ 26 July 2013 22:53) *
I thought these boosts could be used in addition to clan member boosts, but now that I think about it, if they worked that way they'd be tied to our guild points and not to our haven world, so you're probably right, all it does is make the haven world competitive with what we can already achieve outside.

I strongly suspect they do stack up. One, if not a few of the Haven world devblogs said that most buildings give you HW exclusive bonuses, but some give you bonuses that will apply outside as well. When you take their cost into account it definitely looks like they will be the latter. Also, another example would be this new Arena building that's coming up to provide us with a HP bonus, surely that would apply everywhere as well.

Some clarification/update on quite a few building descriptions would be nice though. Especially whether or not the Contrabandit's lair actually steals like old Dofus perceptors, or generates it's own drop like the new ones. A clear answer to this is very necessary because many guilds don't plan on opening their HW doors to the general public, so if it steals, it's of no use to them, if it generates it's own drops however, it's a nice drop helper many will want to have.

This post has been edited by caJuNN - July 27, 2013, 00:44:19.
Reason for edit : Typos.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #580313  Replies : 40  Views : 1968
posté July 26, 2013, 12:26:46 | #16
The description is just misleading, or they changed their mind on the building's effect somewhere along the road and didn't change the description. According to the spreadsheets, it lowers resource cost of buildings by 2% at level 1 and 5% at level 2 if my memory serves.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #580031  Replies : 40  Views : 1968
posté July 25, 2013, 14:54:24 | #17

Quote (Maxiliano @ 25 July 2013 14:43) *
So a decoration can cause the black screen?

Sometimes when i try to enter my haven bag it occurs but it's not 100% of the cases and when i relog i can enter after.

I konw the hw was fixed but i have a similar problen with my haven bag.Also,it happens either if i enter hw or not before going to my haven bag.

This doesn't have anything to do with decorations unfortunately. It happens when you leave your HW and enter your HB and not always as you pointed out.

The HW black screening issue that was resolved occurs when someone places a decoration on the cell you spawn on upon entering the HW. Since you can't spawn inside a decoration, the game black screens.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #579625  Replies : 10  Views : 473
posté July 22, 2013, 17:28:54 | #18
WTB a bunch of ores and some polter glue 100 Bronze nugget
600 Shadowy cobalt
400 Dark carbon
284 Polter glue, to be precise. PM Gambit/Suiten/Harlequino.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #578195  Replies : 0  Views : 80
posté July 21, 2013, 14:48:32 | #19

Quote (Teladoph @ 21 July 2013 08:47) *

And finally PP locks. What about number of fighters lock? Hey, you need 2 people to take that belt from that monster. Wow, simple.

If you want to find an Enu, seek on the mines or any place that's full of treasures.

And changing PP locks to number of fighters lock accomplishes what exactly? Most item drops are at 200 PP lock, some are at 400 and very few at 600. Unless, of course, you are outraged by the countless double enu teams that two man Missiz Freez and such.

Place full of treasures, you mean like a dungeon?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #577731  Replies : 63  Views : 2286
posté July 18, 2013, 22:27:41 | #20
"Against all odds, Ogrest's salty tears have made this ring even sweeter. Stranger things have happened, I suppose..."

OR

"With this piece of tasty jewellery around your finger, everyone will be jelly!”

-Cajun

This post has been edited by caJuNN - July 19, 2013, 14:08:29.
Thread : News  Preview message : #576493  Replies : 162  Views : 3083