Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Deja Vu [Remington]
posté March 31, 2013, 18:32:49 | #21
Good evening folks! ^^
~I've checked you out (and by that I mean - I've read the whole presentation post) and I think I kinda like the guild, and I'd really like to join ya. I'm a krosmospolitan Enutrof, irregularly subscribed, who likes rainbows and freshly baked muffins and, well, I'd like to chat with someone other than my gemlin.
Currently I'm not high level (not even mid-level, I created this character a couple of days ago back from a long hiatus) but I hope it ain't be such an issue... Well...

Anyway, if you wanna consider me as a member, I'm Arcistrubales in-game.

Well,
Greetings~

This post has been edited by LouderThanSilence - March 31, 2013, 20:38:27.
Reason for edit : Corrected typo issues because, well, I have clumsy ol fingers. Yes.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-11-12
posté April 02, 2013, 17:37:40 | #22
Welcome to all the newcomer Have a nice stay !

Short Strich * Member Since 2009-06-25
posté April 04, 2013, 13:39:20 | #23
Can i join ? 

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté April 04, 2013, 13:49:27 | #24
Hey, found you guys (:

Just to say I'm happy here, really nice family atmosphere. I need time to get all the people names, but i hope we can hang out more in game.

XO ~Pulga 

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-24
posté April 08, 2013, 16:35:57 | #25
This is a nice guild with nice people in it

(ask occasional treech dungeons for xp  

-Arcrus

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté April 10, 2013, 07:03:36 | #26
So, this is to Lon-Lon and whoever reads this thread.

One day, I asked a question on events. Guild events that are held weekly or monthly or whatever, and Lon said she DID think about it but came to no conclusion.

Therefore, me and my brain sparked together and we gave an idea on one.

Treasure Hunt!

I'll try to describe this as simple as possible. [All these are optional, you can mess around with the numbers or names.]

Hunters [The one who hunts for the treasures]

-> 5 - 6 persons
-> Have quite a knowledge on where is where
-> Able to transport themselves to various places

Pirates [The ones who stay as/with the treasure]

-> 3 persons/treasures
-> Have knowledge where is where
-> Able to stay at one place for some amount of time

Conspirators [The ones who give out hints]

-> 2 persons
-> Know the place where the Pirates are
-> Give out exclusive hints for each Pirates every amount of specified time
-> English speakers
-> Honest
-> These people cannot be known as Conspirators, but rather the Hunters must make up their minds to follow who.

Swindlers [The ones who give out fake hints]

-> 2 persons
-> Know the place where the Pirates are
-> Give out fake hints for each Pirates every specified amount of time
-> English Speakers
-> Total liars
->These people cannot be known as Swindlers, but rather the Hunters must make up their minds to follow who.

Optional:

Pointers [The ones who points to the right direction]

-> Pirates can have Pointers when playing LARGE maps [Whole of Wakfu for instance]
-> They are found beside the area where the Pirates are
-> Only allowed to "call out" with 'Vicinity' chat
-> They are not Conspirators nor Swindlers but just an indicator for the Hunters that he's getting closer

So, all in all, it would take a minimum of perhaps 12 people to a max of 15.
Amount of time recommended is 30 minutes because that's the amount of time the average human attention span is.

Treasures

-> Can be anything from a piece of rock to a Gem.
-> Must be identifiable [You can't hide a rock between rocks etc etc]
-> Must be accompanied by a Pirate

Stars

Points [Details below]

The Game

Simple.

Step 1

Gather the hunters at a Starting place [Must be a reasonable distance from the Pirates]
Conspirators and Swindlers give out first hints
START

Step 2

Each 5/10 minutes, Conspirators and Swindlers give out their hints.
Pointers start calling out at the start of the 10th minute.

Step 3

The first Hunter to get a treasure must decide on two things:

1) To search out for more treasure
2) To come back to starting point and collect Stars

10 stars = 1 treasure [This will be explained later]
5 stars = 10 minutes of game time
1 star = Each area closer to Pirate
-1 star = Each area more far to Pirate

At the 20th minute, Pirates must move closer to Starting point by a reasonable distance [To reduce difficulty and to increase tension]

Step 4

The first to get 2 treasures AND come back to collect stars WINS!!!

OR

The biggest amount of Stars WINS!!!

OR

The only Hunter to get all 3 treasure WINS!!!!

This way, even if nobody managed to find a treasure, the closest Hunter to a Pirate wins.

Oh, and if 2 Hunter arrive at one Treasure at the same time... DUEL!!! The responsible Pirate MUST watch the fight.
And if the 3rd Hunter arrives at the Treasure when the duel is happening... he can take it RUN AWAY. HAHA!!! XD

So there you go.

Lon wanted me to Skype her but... I feel posting this at the Guild forum is better. Just saying....

posté April 10, 2013, 17:14:48 | #27
Hunters all the way!

What more information can you give? ;3

posté April 11, 2013, 03:11:23 | #28
I'd probably be a Pirate then

Well... that's a nice idea. Still....... need more members for it, hehe. So you people should probably consider to join us since our little Ruz here is so ambitioned thinking about nice events :3
Ahaha, well. We better begin gathering prizes for the event now.

And, where are all the girls in the wakfu world? ;_;

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté April 11, 2013, 15:41:35 | #29
Me and my gf could be interested in your guild =) i tried to pm some of you but seems none is online atm , i will try later =) IGN Etawan. laters

posté April 11, 2013, 16:15:39 | #30

Quote (Goukakyu @ 11 April 2013 15:41) *
Me and my gf could be interested in your guild =) i tried to pm some of you but seems none is online atm , i will try later =) IGN Etawan. laters

We will PM you soon Etawan.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-11-07
posté April 11, 2013, 17:04:53 | #31
+1

posté April 18, 2013, 13:32:02 | #32

Quote (Goukakyu @ 11 April 2013 15:41) *
Welcome to you both :3

posté April 26, 2013, 20:05:37 | #33
Ok, you guys, this guild is awesome. Let me say. The leader is amah-zing, always incline to help both newcomers and veterans of the game. I advise you to join this guild if you're a newb because we do lots of hunts and dungeons together and I will be so happy to torture a pledge *eeeevil laugh*

tl;dr (lazyass)
The guild is awesome. Join us.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-04-23
posté April 29, 2013, 10:13:46 | #34
I gotta agree with louder here Guild leader is the most down to earth person.. willing to help others anyway she can ^^.. Highly recommend this guild to anyone
-Crimsonarcher, Golden Gear

posté May 02, 2013, 15:41:01 | #35
I've improved the front page of the recruitment thread, I hope you like it  

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-17
posté May 02, 2013, 17:27:59 | #36
I'm interested i am a 7 year dofus veteran who played wakfu through open/closed beta but went back to dofus :S now that dofus doesn't appeal to me anymore im returning to wakfu and ill be honest when i say i dont get to play often because of my job and i also play with my alts i have a team of 4 (soon to be 5) because of my play time i rarely have time to group regularly so i made my own team so i can do dungeons etc BUT on my days off i play alot and would love to be among talkative people so its not boring and am interested in dropping my alts to join anything anytime i'm available. I'm a female gamer age 20+ (lady never talks about her real age ^^) My IGN is "Chardonnay"

posté May 02, 2013, 20:10:04 | #37

Quote (girlzrule @ 02 May 2013 17:27) *
I'm interested i am a 7 year dofus veteran who played wakfu through open/closed beta but went back to dofus :S now that dofus doesn't appeal to me anymore im returning to wakfu and ill be honest when i say i dont get to play often because of my job and i also play with my alts i have a team of 4 (soon to be 5) because of my play time i rarely have time to group regularly so i made my own team so i can do dungeons etc BUT on my days off i play alot and would love to be among talkative people so its not boring and am interested in dropping my alts to join anything anytime i'm available. I'm a female gamer age 20+ (lady never talks about her real age ^^) My IGN is "Chardonnay"

We're also running some cool weekends events, hope you could help. Well, see you soon in game.

p.s. Lon will go crazy about another girl joining us.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-04-23
posté May 03, 2013, 00:24:08 | #38

Quote (girlzrule @ 02 May 2013 17:27) *
Cool another girl ^^

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-05-07
posté May 11, 2013, 09:22:22 | #39
Howdie!
My name is Ishmi (Dan in real) and iam trying to find guild and friends Iam totally new to this game, first days of playing. Iam wakfu based (no stasis!) and nation of Bonta is my home. Iam trying to be Osamoda Air Dragon. I hope to see ya around!

This post has been edited by Ishmi - May 11, 2013, 09:22:56.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-11-23
posté May 13, 2013, 00:01:13 | #40
welcome to the newbies !

We are now looking especially for people who play Enutrofs or/and Eniripsas. Due to our Sunday Event where we spam a certain dungeon.

So if you are an Eni or Enu: You're wanted !! Like, very !! We need your drops and heals !!

But still, if you're not feeling like playing those classes, and want to join, give me a shout anyway!

~Lonners.

This post has been edited by Calamar-Chan - May 13, 2013, 00:01:47.